It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papers Please..Pictures from Bostons takeover by the Governm...uh..Police..that's the ticket

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
These pictures are frightening. I understand that there was a bombing but it was 4 days prior to these pictures.

The president said "weapons of war have no place on our streets?" Did he mean ours or theirs? I think the answer is pretty easy now.

Again, is this what we are to expect if they are chasing a 19 y/o terror suspect. Realize, this was supposed to be for one guy. We now know the truth so the next time TPTB feel there is a cell active they will be able to do this?

Link to pictures

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What I find more disturbing is that this much military personnel and police couldn't find the suspect hiding in someone's backyard.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Quite. So if there is a display like this for one kid then...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

So where were all the "patriots" that have claimed they would rebel against such actions like this from the government?

All talk....no walk.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicGrind

Very good point. People were so afraid they simply allowed the police to do whatever they wanted. Warrantless searches? Who can order that. Posse Commitatus-violating Warrantless Door-to-Door searches? Not a mayor...or a governor...

This is restricted by the 4th amendment. What they did in Boston was set precendent. Once a precedent is set in can be argued as law. They have been doing it since the 20's. This is when they passed the first law to take your guns. Check it out folks...

Here are some videos folks...

Link

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It scares me that if that happened at my house my(usually adorable)German Shepherd would go into territiory mode,and would most likley end up getting shot by cops.
The whole thing seems a quite a way above OTT from my UK perspective.

The other thing I find bizarre is that you guys have a major problem with Cartels,Los Zetas,MS-13 and other such murderous organisations all over the USA,and there are it seems,no such operations to get them.
How many do they kill through drugs and murders?

Its a wonder the whole USA isn't in Boston lockdown mode already...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
These pictures are frightening. I understand that there was a bombing but it was 4 days prior to these pictures.

The president said "weapons of war have no place on our streets?" Did he mean ours or theirs? I think the answer is pretty easy now.

Again, is this what we are to expect if they are chasing a 19 y/o terror suspect. Realize, this was supposed to be for one guy. We now know the truth so the next time TPTB feel there is a cell active they will be able to do this?

Link to pictures

Can they do it for a day or so? Sure. Although it is extremely expensive and lack of man power would make going beyond 48 hours impossible. On top of that trying to coordinate all those agencies is nealy impossible for any amount of time. Kind of makes the idea of a police state kind of silly.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

It is not the idea of a police state that scares me. It is that they can come in and do what they want and leave and not have to tell you a goddamn thing. There were US military breaking in doors in Boston. If you think they were all cops, well, sorry. Watch all of the videos and pictures out there.

This was for one kid. Like I said, there are active cells the FBI is pursuing. Any good military leader knows you cannot occupy, but you break down and gain the trust of the enemy. They are making us the enemy not the ones they are pursuing. Hell, those guys rarely get charged. Workplace violence at Ft Hood...

I know for a fact that I have friends who would not have allowed them in their homes and they are armed to the teeth. What happens when I say no? I would not let them in...NFW.

edit on 22-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Of course I never get credit for already creating this thread...

Also they used the same WWII image interesting...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I use the image on the second page...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That's pretty messed up there. All of these people cannot be bombing suspects.

Are any of these military fags on ATS who were in Boston for this? I'd like to ask you, How do you feel about bullying your American brothers and sisters by order of your corrupt government?

I double dare you cowards to answer.
edit on 22-4-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Is everyone truly surprised at the outcome of this situation? I for one... am not surprised in the least that they would prepare for civil unrest . With the stage set for the US dollar to collapse,behind the scenes of more terror events it was only immanent that these type of situations begin to occur as to quell any civil unrest that may persist due to the threat of more attack's.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

You can. I did a quick search and did not see it. Even in different forums. It is not about who did it it is about getting the word out

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Can they do it for a day or so? Sure. Although it is extremely expensive and lack of man power would make going beyond 48 hours impossible. On top of that trying to coordinate all those agencies is nealy impossible for any amount of time. Kind of makes the idea of a police state kind of silly.

They do it overseas for years at a time and the money keeps rolling in. Yes, if they wanted to take over the entire USA, for a long occupation they can do it. They already take over whole cities with millions of people and have been doing it for years. They have the experience. They will find recall, or import more troops as needed just as they do for all the other illegal occupations. It will cause another Revolution if they were stupid enough to try that - and they know it. Perhaps that what they really want.

As for the comments about civil war.. it may be these guys are preparing for a civil war of their own making - what better way to tear down our Constitution and rebuild in their own image - Trust No One.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
No but they can microchip everyone by force if need be.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by abeverage

You can. I did a quick search and did not see it. Even in different forums. It is not about who did it it is about getting the word out

Oh no worries and I completely agree this can stay at the top of ATS boards and hopefully people WAKE UP!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
PPFFTT

Look at those "heroes".

All while America chants USA, USA.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
What I find more disturbing is that this much military personnel and police couldn't find the suspect hiding in someone's backyard.
Oh, by golly, catch them in the act with dozens of paid and trained sets of eyes on scene.

Yeah, the surviving suspect was only .6 miles away from the point where they allegedly lost 'em.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

This is restricted by the 4th amendment. What they did in Boston was set precendent. Once a precedent is set in can be argued as law.

Not really. This is already covered by an exclusion to the 4th amendment that allows for warrantless searches when there is a danger to public safety, as defined by the exclusion. And, it is pretty easy to make the case that this situation fit the exclusion.

Still, a home owner could still refuse to allow the search. If the police then search anyhow, the home owner can later try and sue for a violation of rights. Once they allow the search though, they waive that right. Most allowed the search. From the scanner traffic, they simply moved along if someone refused, but noted it for followup if they didn't find him in the sections.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I understand your point but ,no, it is restricted by the 4th amendment but there is a law or policy that modifies it which you describe A modern day precedent. The government is building restrictions on top of law.Laws are interpreted and used in the era as needed and something in the 30's could be different if looked at today. That was my train of thought.

They have slowly stripped it away piece by piece, bit by bit. I understand why but I want to have the right to say no. You see, this tells us that Martial law was enforced for as many hours as it was if we are having this discussion...right?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
And then the media shows a video of young people only, supposedly from the MIT campus chanting USA! USA! you expect me to believe the cheering crowd was no doubt staged.

Those pictures that you OP provided is something not even CNN nor fox had shown yet. Why is that?

You think those families in the image would go out at night and cheer USA USA? i dont think so. From the pictures it seems they had no choice but to open the doors towards to the troops.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join