It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are doctors so mean?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I haven't been to an honest doctor in 10 years, besides the dentist, an urgent care clinic, and the Er.

But....

HOLY COW................

I could of sworn he broke the needle in my back, and now I have to live with him for 3 years.

ER, told me to get an x-ray. and I see it on his sign.

Just trying to find out what the problem is...

Well, it's been like 3 days from the shot.

And all I feel is pain from the shots.

Where he stabbed me.

I haven't even taken the meds yet.

It feels like the needle is still in there.

And it has been a week.

I'm scared of my doctor and that is sad after I signed a 3 year contract.

I don't want him to stab me again.

Now I really don't want to go to the doctors.

Because of those shots, I'm in too much pain, my bones, where he stabbed me, it just hurts so much that it it's beginning to throb hurt.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Maybe because you hate men and your doctor was a man? He could sense it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Oh, poor girl. Maybe the meds are for pain?

What the heck are they sticking a needle in you back for?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Maybe you have some type of anxiety or phobia?
Just a hunch

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Not sure I follow....you think you have a needle still in your back? And you have to sign a contract for a doctor? Where do you live? I doubt they would have broken a needle off and left it in there. Either way....just go get an x-ray of your back and see if there is a needle....not too hard to get done.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm really confused... you had to sign a contract with your doctor? Maybe I'm used to our health care system up here in Canada but I've never heard of anyone having to sign a contract with a doctor! That is just wrong on so many levels. Doesn't seem like your well being is considered at all - just the well being of your doctors bank account.

On topic - I'm sorry you are in pain. Where in your back did you have the needle? Why in your back? Maybe he hit a nerve or possibly even bone?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Maybe because you hate men and your doctor was a man? He could sense it.

I asked for his wife but something came up, and he came in.

Still.

It's not right.

I specifically asked for a female.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Unfortunately, some professionals, who's job involves intimate contact with patient's, have absolutely no people skills. They become aloof and remote, and don't help their cause by not explaining their treatments properly...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

P.s. here in the U.K. we can swap G.P. practices, if we don't like the doctor / treatment.

And of course, it is all free....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Oh, poor girl. Maybe the meds are for pain?

What the heck are they sticking a needle in you back for?

Last week it hurt to walk.

It was too painful I couldn't stand to even work.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Manhater, is there not a possibility of you going to an ER room at your local hospital to have a second opinion and explain to them the reason why you are scared to go back to your GP?

I forgot to ask and please forgive me for being curious, was this injaction a Cortisone injection for back problems?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 22-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Not sure I follow....you think you have a needle still in your back? And you have to sign a contract for a doctor? Where do you live? I doubt they would have broken a needle off and left it in there. Either way....just go get an x-ray of your back and see if there is a needle....not too hard to get done.

The way he stabbed me, it feels like it. Didn't say it was. He just stabbed. And it still hurts from the stab.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think most of today's "Doctors",belong to some kind of cult,or something...they all act phuck'n weird especially if your poor and you don't have any kind of medical insurance...then they really act like pricks.My advice is to seek a foreign doctor...they really are better than the pricks you find in local hospitals...a majority of American based doctors need their license revoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really advise a foreign doctor...preferably a German Doctor

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well if you couldn't walk then it must be serious. I suggest you go to the hospital and check it out.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

Manhater, is there not a possibility of you going to an ER room at your local hospital to have a second opinion and explain to them the reason why you are scared to go back to your GP?

I forgot to ask and please forgive me for being curious, was this injaction a Cortisone injection for back problems?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I just wanted an x ray. To find out why it was hurting in that area, but he gave me shots to relieve the pain that area, and when he did it, it's like jammed the needle in my back and bone. It's so painful right now. ER, told me too find someone who did x-rays of the lumbar. And when I asked, they said they did.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I think so, I don't know.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Is it a pain management doctor? Is it a narcotics contract?

I can't think of anything else that might spur needles in the back and contracts.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by Rodinus

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I just wanted an x ray. To find out why it was hurting in that area, but he gave me shots to relieve the pain that area, and when he did it, it's like jammed the needle in my back and bone. It's so painful right now. ER, told me too find someone who did x-rays of the lumbar.

Thank you for your response Manhater,

Here is my story :

A couple of years ago i suffered for a very long period (roughly 10 years) with an extremely painful back with sharp stabbing pains irradiating down from my left buttock to the back of my left foot (i just put this down to basic wear and tear and old age!)

After having a couple of X Rays they found out that i had a couple of slipped disks and decided to treat with a Cortisone injection between the suffering vertebrae.

The actual site of the injection remained extremely painful for a couple of weeks and then slowly ebbed away but i still had extreme pain shooting down my back and leg which made it very difficult for me to stand or walk.

One morning i got out of bed and found that i couldn't walk on my left leg which just collapsed underneath me when trying to stand up.... The reason being that the vertebrae had trapped the sciatic nerve.

I called the doctor and he immediatly rushed me into hospital where i was operated on within the next 24 hours after RMI imaging.

One thing the doctor told me was WHENEVER after having an injection of Cortisone in the back (which is supposed to relieve this type of pain), you find that the pain is still unbearable then you must immediately seek advice from the nearest ER room if your GP is not available, as leaving a pain like that (especially if it is a trapped sciatic nerve) can lead to long lasting and irreversable damage.

Because i waited too long i had to have 3 back operations and the pain is so bad even now... that i also have a neuro-stimulator implanted for when the pain gets too bad (i can no longer take medication as all the medication that the doctors plied on me for years screwed up my liver quite badly).

However, it would also be interesting to know if your doctor disinfected the injection site beforehand as this could also be an infection or an abcess.

I really hope that it is just an imflammatory reaction that will go away soon, but to be on the safe side, i honestly suggest that you go to the local ER room.

Take care of yourself

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 22-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Lucky you.

Wish I had that.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There's no more dangerous activity than walking into a (witch) doctor's office...

The medical "industry" is a MASSIVE lie which is WHY over 90% of all oncologists with cancer will REFUSE their OWN treatment.

Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease are more dangerous than the diseases they are designed to treat.

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

Confessions of a Medical Heretic

"The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation
interests." The Medical Mafia

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join