It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near-death experience is not a figment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation” Herbert Spencer

Check out this web site.

www.nderf.org...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

edit on 13-5-2013 by Trent62 because: entered twice

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I find it odd that most NDEers claim of seeing people who are already dead. You don't hear them saying they see someone who is still alive like we do in normal dreams.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I just saw this headline: Man Brought Back to Life after Being Clinically Dead for 40 Minutes

www.foxnews.com...

This man didn't say anything (from what has been reported anyway) about an NDE, but if there is a new life-saving technique that can bring people back that are dead for 40 minutes... it will be interesting to see if this group of people report more or fewer NDEs than typical.

I believe as medicine improve and we "bring back" and more and more people, the compelling evidence of NDEs will increase substantially. It's going to be a very very slow cultural shift to accept these NDEs, though. We are still very much in the dark ages in a lot of ways.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join