It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Lets just cover the fact that hes on the Watch list, on a student visa, FOR OHIO and hes living in Boston. THAT alone with out the bombing tells us its a big deal, All these big brother toltalitarian procedures done by DHS are accomplishing JACK, only thing they do is control legal citizens and make them give up their rights. The above is fact, the below is speculation. NOW add that there was a major terrorist attack in Boston that he might have been linked to. To me that sounds like a big deal.

You can also add to your list:

Coincidentally:

- Boston Bomb squad running "controlled explosion" drill, same day of marathon (large crowds would be present)

- Boston Globes tweet/article stating explosion will occur on 600 block of Boylston St (across from library)

- Bomb sniffing dogs (at both start & finish lines)

- Rooftop spotters

- Craft International being present

- FBI roaming around in the crowd

- Cross-country coach speaking out about the Loud-speaker announcement during the marathon

He’s been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

“They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it’s just a training exercise,” Stevenson told Local 15.

*These are some very odd coincidences BEFORE any explosions*

Not even mentioning how the U.S.'s 1st lady hauled tail over to hospital to personally visit the Saudi "suspect".

After the explosion has been an absolute mess. And I have yet seen any type of proof that these brothers were involved. No police dash cam shootout pics/video, not even a still pic of one of the brothers dropping any sort of bag(s). . . Hell, only "evidence" we have is them walking past a camera lol.
edit on 22-4-2013 by JWash because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I got half way before I couldn't handle it anymore.
It was like someone typed that entire thing in Microsoft '98 Text to Speech.
I was waiting to be told to remember to take drink my Ovaltine.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

lol it does, doesn't it? But hey, beats a wall of text which I'm sure would make you want to jump off a cliff

However, if you're able to look past my 98' speech-to-text, those are some very odd coincidences prior to an explosion.

Oh and ovaltine is nasty tasting stuff. You can drink it at your own risk but not me. Yuck lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Beck didn't "break" anything...

Alex was all over this info on Friday and throughout the weekend..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I was pretty harsh on Beck and his Ilk in an earlier thread on the topic, I still would like to see other sources beyond beck and the blaze on this one.

It does seem concerning the level of back tracking with the people of Saudi nationality, more so considering the number of Saudi nationals involved in 9-11.

Most people do not think of Saudi Arabia as enemies of the US, but if it were not for the business dealings between the two, and the connections that are present, Saudi Arabia would be considered one of the biggest enemies of the US. Their "royal" family sponsors tons of terrorism, yet nothing ever happens to them, and the US would likely not go after them either at this point, if they were found to be connected in any way. Not saying this is the case however.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I guess i was right about the bad,bad,bad reference ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only thing missing from glenn beck show is the lost episode ending.
Tune in next week folks..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
From the source:
It is still unclear why the government is stonewalling the media on information as to why the file initially labeled Alharbi as a threat, only to change that designation later in the week. Is there a legitimate threat that’s being covered up? Did the government have actual concerns about Alharbi, but was too quick to connect him in this instance and is now trying to stave off embarrassment?

I think this says it all, like many others he was detained and then found not to be involved. If he was supposed to be in Ohio but had instead moved to Boston that is a reason for deportation. I'd also say that if your a youth and on a 'watch' list your probably going to be deported if possible. Seems like Beck is drawing more from this as usual, He needs ratings and a new spin to keep people tuning in. Nice try but just more Beck, which should be a synonym for Insanity by now, however intelligent that insanity it may seem.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i just need someone with some compassion and integrity to explain it to me slowly,
Dont waste your Time friend.

Beck has Awakened the "Birther Crowd" with his Usual Evidence.

Heresay.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
this..............Ok, to recap…

A Saudi national named Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi – who has six relatives belonging to Al Qaeda and five that were detained at Gitmo – was injured at the scene of terrorist bombings at the Boston marathon. The bombings had certain characteristics that indicate they were the work of Al Qaeda.

Now we have a photo(s) of what very well could be three Saudis, to include at least one who resembles Alharbi at the scene of the bombings.

And Alharbi went from ‘person of interest’ to completely innocent in less than 24 hours?

Smell coverup yet?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cbell77
Fox News Radio just pulled their article on it. If you go to drudge and click the link you will see the article no longer exists. I find this a bit strange. here it is radio.foxnews.com... look at the URL address on the top of the screen.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)
If I didn't know better, I would say someone's trying to bury this.
I don't care much for GB, but he does bring up a lot of good points and theories....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

Basically he's a liar. Everyone knows he's a liar. And if ever the man speaks the truth, its so everyone thinks that it's lies.
....Is there anyone in the media who DOESN'T lie?

It's all so damn darn confusing!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The smelly onion layers slowly peel back....

However, it gets even BETTER: Daddy’s a diplomat

JEDDAH: The father of the 20-year-old Saudi student who was injured in the deadly Boston blasts has said his son was indeed questioned about the explosions but only as a routine procedure.

Ali Alharbi, speaking to Saudi media on Wednesday, said his son Abdurrahman was just one of more than hundreds people of various nationalities who were questioned by investigators looking into the blasts that killed three people and injured more than 170 others.

Pic with excerpt below. www.arabnews.com...

This combo image of photos posted by Ali Abdurrahman on Twitter shows his son Abdurrahman resting at his hospital room (left frame) and being visited by the Saudi Consul General in New York, Azzam Al-Gain.

SAUDI ARABIA
H.E. Azzam A. Al Gain
Ambassador & Consul General
866 Second Ave, 5th Floor
New York NY 10017
Tel.: (212)xxxxxxxxx
Fax: (212) xxxxxxxx
consulsnewyork.com...

Abdurrahman was watching the Boston Marathon on April 16 when two bombs placed in trash bins exploded. He sustained injuries in the body.

Another Saudi, identified as Noura Al-Ajaji, was said to have sustained a slight injury and was declared out of danger.

On Wednesday, Alharbi tweeted on Abdurrahman’s Twitter account and said his son was now out of danger and is receiving excellent care at the hospital where he is confined. He also posted pictures for Abdurrahman, including one showing the student with the Saudi consul general in New York, Azzam Al Gain, during the official’s visit at the hospital room. (link)

Complete story at this link. theconservativetreehouse.com...
Des

ETA: I, for some reason am coming up with some conflict of names in some foreign articles...am researching it and will post results later.....

edit on 22-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It is interesting how the OP here was so quick to judge GB in PlayerOne01's thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) which was posted previously, only to turn around and post the newly available information here...

In any case, this new information is great, and I think people tend to downplay or marginalise GB unfairly. Hey, he isn't doing too badly for an ex Fox employee.

Oh, it is also enjoyable watching the shills scramble to find any ounce of evidence to discredit GB and his revelations.
It is times like this one is able to pick apart the "shills" and the actual members without an agenda.
edit on 22-4-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

This what Glen Beck was talking about…… Read on and forward if it is important to you. Facebook disabled the share button for this story from the Blaze!

BREAKING NEWS: Obama Protecting Son of Osama Bin Laden! TREASON!!!
April 22, 2013 at 6:14 PM
It is True! The Person of Interest last week is in fact one of Osama Bin Laden's Sons and Michelle Obama Visited Him while he was in a Boston Hospital! Please Share This...

BREAKING NEWS To @Breaking_Obama The #POTUS & @FLOTUS - The Obamas are Protecting the Son of Osama Bin Laden!!! THE PLOT THICKENS!!!

HAMZA IS KNOWN AS THE “CROWN PRINCE OF TERROR,” AND VOWED REVENGE VS. USA.
HAMZA IS KNOWN TO BE “THE SPITTING IMAGE OF HIS FATHER, OSAMA BIN LADEN.”
“SAUDI STUDENT” WAS TACKLED FLEEING BOSTON MARATHON, THEN HOSPITALIZED WITH “SEVERE HAND BURNS AND SHRAPNEL IN BACKSIDE OF LEG.”

Hamza is the son of Khairiah Sabar of Saudi Arabia, one of Bin Laden’s three wives who were living in the Abbottabad compound.[11] Interrogation of the surviving wives of Osama Bin Laden by Pakistani intelligence after the raid on the Abbottabad revealed Hamza was the only person missing. He was not among those killed or injured. The raid conducted by the SEAL team was thorough: infrared technology, as well as ground troops, remained confident nobody inside the compound had escaped. There were no hidden exit tunnels from the compound.[12][13]
In a letter confiscated in the raid, written by bin Laden and addressed to his “Chief of Staff” Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, bin Laden mentions his desire that Hamza would be educated in Qatar as a religious scholar so that he could “refute the wrong and the suspicions raised around Jihad.”[14] The same letter revealed that Hamza did not escape the raid because he was not even present in Abbottabad.[15][16] Letters from the compound also confirmed that Osama was grooming Hamza to be his heir apparent following the death of Hamza’s older brother Saad in a 2009 US drone strike.[17][18]
The congressional source told TheBlaze it was unclear as to why representatives from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would be unaware of this information. Earlier on Thursday, an official with ICE said it was “categorically false” that Alharbi had ever been considered for deportation.

The congressional source, however, said the information sent to Congress showed that a file was created on “Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harby” at 4 p.m. on Tuesday by an official with the National Targeting Center, a counterterrorism sub-agency of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the Department of Homeland Security. The file stated that the individual is “linked to the Boston bombing” and was to be processed for revocation of his visa based on national security grounds, the congressional source revealed.

PLEASE SHARE AND MAKE THIS VIRAL NOW!!!

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE THIS!
www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Exactly. How confusing is the whole story about the cop getting shot? So, how did it play out? Let's look at it.

Apparently (?) the two suspects were just walking down the road near MIT, saw a cop car, and just decided to go up and shoot the cop in the back of the head. After doing so, they walked a little farther and somehow were able to hijack a Mercedes SUV and its driver--whom no one has ever heard from. Also, were they carrying new knapsacks?

How did they happen to have all the ammo in the mercedes for the shootout with the cops? That means when they hi-jacked the mercedes, they had all of those weapons and bombs with them, right? In what? Big bags or something?

Before they shot the cop, were they just walking around the streets with big bags of ammo and bombs? How did they happen to be walking around like that when everyone was looking for them--and carrying bags with them?

Is there an official story on this?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

The security Guard/Cop at MIT was responding to a domestic disturbance call...that is how he came in contact with the 2 brothers.

I would tend to think they were pretty damned paranoid at that point, don't you? Do you think they may have thought the Cop was arriving for them?

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You truly don't know why we handle Saudi Arabia with kid gloves???

Well....here's a clue:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

What were the two suspects doing at MIT?

How were they walking around with big bags of bombs and ammo without being spotted? Why would they have been wandering around out in the open like that?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If I had to guess, these kids, had influence.. Hard to put my finger in this, but these kids, did not just decide to blow people up on there own... Influenced by something, and Beck, picked up on something to at least ask questions about, and at least made a good hypothesis...

The truth is not going to be revealed in this story, for a long time if at all...

I would bet there is more danger out there thou......

No way in hell these kids just woke up last week and decided to make bombs and blow people up, for some personal reason, it has some kind of connection to something bigger, organized...

They got caught for the credit, stupid or not, someone is getting the credit, and is reveling in this attention...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Destinyone

What were the two suspects doing at MIT?

How were they walking around with big bags of bombs and ammo without being spotted? Why would they have been wandering around out in the open like that?

You would need to ask them those questions. I'm not a terrorist, and haven't a clue.

Des

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join