It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

My view: the Obama Administration was a little too quick to clear

Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi of ANY wrong doing.

Truth be told: There are just too many Al-Harbi members in Gitmo.

The current story is "Abdul Al-Harbi was just at the wrong place at the wrong time."

If his last wasn't Al-Harbi i might just buy that.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am going to transpose my comments from this morning from PLAYERONEO1's thread, since this thread seems to be the "next connecting bus" in the story. (I will abridge them to make it a little short though)

If anyone wants more background/history I encourage you to visit that thread. There's some great posting, as well as some great investigative skills as well. TauCetixeta even found a photograph of the guy at the Marathon, alongside two more unknown arabic young men!

Originally posted by blamethegreys

...Supporting leadership at the expense of any and all accountability is dangerous and foolish. History proves time and again when power is abused it doesn't stop, it expands. Do you want really want to blindly follow a team that (lets be brutally honest here) might very well be criminals? What these allegations amount to is conspiring to aid an enemy of the United States.

Breaking this story is dangerous, because false allegations of this magnitude would go beyond destroying Beck...I don't know the law, but I think that he could be held criminally accountable as well. Right or wrong, it will greatly increase the threat GB feels as a public figure.

(TauCetixeta mentions in response that informants are being threated with 20 year jail terms for speaking to the media)

This story is bigger than Republics and Democrats, bigger than Glenn Beck. This is history book material; The day the US finally got caught in their dirty dealings. You are doing yourself and all those you influence a disservice by marginalizing these crimes perpetrated against us.

Alright. I have spent the last ~2 hours beating this horse bloody.

I wrote a condensed recap of the story, with a simplified bullet-point timeline. I sent it to my local TV news stations & posted it to Facebook.

I decided that this was serious enough to potentially piss off all my Facebook contacts, I went through my facebook contacts and sent it as a message to about 100 people who I am fairly sure are centrist or right leaning, plus a few libs who are real friends. I then went through my Facebook feed and found any links, shares etc. that were pro-constitution in any form, and any friends of friends who responded favorably to pro-constitution posts. I sent messages to all those people as well.

EDIT: ...and my Senators and Congressmen, I sent an email to them as well.

If the MSM is going to try and bury this, I'll be damned if I am not going to fight them on it. Hopefully at minimum I will have spread the story to about 150 people, ranging from CA to FL. And this is day 1 of the resistance.

T&C of ATS prevent me from encouraging you to take action, but if you feel the same as I do about the importance of this potential conspiracy...you can fill in the rest.

reply to post by TauCetixeta

Thanks Tau! Towards the end of the video GB states a major concern that the Administration will remove this investigation from the DHS and give it to the DOJ. In this way, it will be considered an "ongoing criminal investigation" and any witnesses brought before Congress can cite that reason for not disclosing any testimony.

The end result: Just like the mob, if nobody breaks, then they all get away with it.

In writing my congressmen, this is the particular thing I demanded that they immediately focus their attention on, and to use every favor they had ever garnered in Washington to stop the administration from pulling another Benghazi.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I want to know more about this. Has it been confirmed. From 3 days ago.

On Wednesday evening, Reuters reported that President Obama held an unscheduled meeting this afternoon with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House.

The meeting, was closed to the press, as was Secretary of State John Kerry's Tuesday meeting with al-Faisal.

White House spokeswoman, Caitlin Hayden, described the curiously timed meeting in a statement, saying: "The president and Prince Saud al-Faisal reaffirmed the strong partnership between the United States and Saudi Arabia and discussed developments in the region, including the conflict in Syria."

Curiously enough, the Boston Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation scheduled a press conference for Wednesday afternoon to give an update on the investigation, and perhaps, to announce an arrest.

That briefing never happened.

Boston bombing suspect ordered deported after Obama meets with Saudi minister

Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs reports:

He is from a very powerful Saudi family with many terrorist ties. Abdul al-Harbi is a devout Muslim from Medina.

I said it takes longer than 15 hours to investigate all of Abdul al-Harbi's relatives, friends, acquaintances, and business and school friends.

Perhaps a quick look at the Arabic sources should raise the eyebrows of every American relative to the extent of the problem at hand. Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are steeped in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda. Out of a list of 85 terrorists listed by the Saudi government shows several of Al-Harbi clan to have been active fighters in Al-Qaeda:

When I heard he was from a very powerful Saudi family, I worried about this kind of thing happening.

www.examiner.com...

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I still believe this to be a perfectly orchestrated straw man and distraction.

The US government could have easily deported this young man without anyone being the wiser. Saying they cleared him after his stint in the hospital and telling everyone he's been released, then sending him back to Saudi Arabia.

But they didn't do that.

They've made it into a big story and Beck is just doing his part getting everyone all worked up and looking in the wrong direction. Beck on his show was claiming that he had found out information about this man that was telling. My question was, yeah so? Anyone could have done that based on the information basically released by the government. He's basically found out info every one of us could have uncovered.

I'm not saying this kid doesn't have terrorist ties, though I would not be so quick to condemn him simply because he has terrorists in his family. But I don't buy this story as legitimate or having to do with the bombings. I think this is part of the cover up.

BTW - Someone was mentioning Saudi family ties to the Obama family? I've never heard such things. Pakistan maybe... Think theyre confused with the last administration.
edit on 22-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Although I sometimes think Beck's flakes are frosted a bit on the heavy side. I think he's spot on with this story. Plus, his behind the scenes investigative crew , do have some serious insider info handed to them. Not everyone working for this Administration, is happy with them.

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
I still believe this to be a perfectly orchestrated straw man and distraction.

The US government could have easily deported this young man without anyone being the wiser. Saying they cleared him after his stint in the hospital and telling everyone he's been released, then sending him back to Saudi Arabia.

But they didn't do that.

They've made it into a big story and Beck is just doing his part getting everyone all worked up and looking in the wrong direction. Beck on his show was claiming that he had found out information about this man that was telling. My question was, yeah so? Anyone could have done that based on the information basically released by the government.

I'm not saying this kid doesn't have terrorist ties, though I would not be so quick to condemn him simply because he has terrorists in his family. But I don't buy this story as legitimate or having to do with the bombings. I think this is part of the cover up.

BTW - Someone was mentioning Saudi family ties to the Obama family? I've never heard such things. Pakistan maybe... Think theyre confused with the last administration.

His last name is the HUGE Red Flag waving in front of all of us.

Al-Harbi

Anyone walking around in the USA with the last name Al-Harbi should have a spy satellite

dedicated to him. This kid works for Al Qaeda.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i listened to his video and read the stuff on the page. frankly, i have no idea what he just said.
can someone please summarize it in as few words as possible?

p.s. don't add additional information such as you don't like his hair or his momma was a snow blower. just list off what he said and what he meant by it
edit on 22-4-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i listened to his video and read the stuff on the page. frankly, i have no idea what he just said.
can someone please summarize it in as few words as possible?

A Saudi National named Abdul Al-Harbi is about to be deported to Saudi Arabia for

reasons of National Security & Terrorism Activities.

He was NOT at the wrong place at the wrong time. He belongs in Gitmo with his

5 brothers!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The 4 pages of data before your post, contain a goldmine of links, and stories.

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

what? what's the "he was NOT at the wrong place", about?
act like i'm a 5 year old for a moment, and you're trying to explain this news story to me. i need to know why beck thought this was a big deal. all the news sounds like this nowadays. this is how my brain is beginning to translate it: blah, blah blah blah, blah blah, BLAH.
concise, unprejudiced, non opionated, news, is what we all need. all the slants and agendas is making the news into a maze. no more mazes.
just explain what he means and why it's a big deal. i'm not kidding.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I want to know more about this. Has it been confirmed. From 3 days ago.

On Wednesday evening, Reuters reported that President Obama held an unscheduled meeting this afternoon with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House.

The meeting, was closed to the press, as was Secretary of State John Kerry's Tuesday meeting with al-Faisal.

White House spokeswoman, Caitlin Hayden, described the curiously timed meeting in a statement, saying: "The president and Prince Saud al-Faisal reaffirmed the strong partnership between the United States and Saudi Arabia and discussed developments in the region, including the conflict in Syria."

Curiously enough, the Boston Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation scheduled a press conference for Wednesday afternoon to give an update on the investigation, and perhaps, to announce an arrest.

That briefing never happened.

Boston bombing suspect ordered deported after Obama meets with Saudi minister

Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs reports:

He is from a very powerful Saudi family with many terrorist ties. Abdul al-Harbi is a devout Muslim from Medina.

I said it takes longer than 15 hours to investigate all of Abdul al-Harbi's relatives, friends, acquaintances, and business and school friends.

Perhaps a quick look at the Arabic sources should raise the eyebrows of every American relative to the extent of the problem at hand. Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are steeped in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda. Out of a list of 85 terrorists listed by the Saudi government shows several of Al-Harbi clan to have been active fighters in Al-Qaeda:

When I heard he was from a very powerful Saudi family, I worried about this kind of thing happening.

www.examiner.com...

Des

This is what happens when US borrows from abroad be it Monetary or Resources, we become beholden to foreign interest.

The perpetuation of such things should be consider treasonous,.

Thomas Jefferson - "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations...entangling alliances with none"

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
They did not miss him...he was on the terror watch list. Enough said. That means he is already flagged so if he was, why is he leaving. Like someone else said, the name along is a huge flag. Tells us that either the NSA sucks or they let it happen to find the bigger plot. I know which one I would bet on...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

what? what's the "he was NOT at the wrong place", about?
act like i'm a 5 year old for a moment, and you're trying to explain this news story to me. i need to know why beck thought this was a big deal. all the news sounds like this nowadays. this is how my brain is beginning to translate it: blah, blah blah blah, blah blah, BLAH.
concise, unprejudiced, non opionated, news, is what we all need. all the slants and agendas is making the news into a maze. no more mazes.
just explain what he means and why it's a big deal. i'm not kidding.

Lets just cover the fact that hes on the Watch list, on a student visa, FOR OHIO and hes living in Boston.

THAT alone with out the bombing tells us its a big deal, All these big brother toltalitarian procedures done by DHS are accomplishing JACK, only thing they do is control legal citizens and make them give up their rights.

The above is fact, the below is speculation.

NOW add that there was a major terrorist attack in Boston that he might have been linked to.

To me that sounds like a big deal.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by undo

The 4 pages of data before your post, contain a goldmine of links, and stories.

Des

i have diabetes and sometimes it effects my ability to think in complex ways. i just need someone with some compassion and integrity to explain it to me slowly, but concisely. i don't want their personal opinion, only what the beck story is trying to say and what it means.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

thanks. that makes more sense to me. i appreciate it

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
On radio now, Hannity is discussing the student visa details with Terrorist Expert Steve Emerson, who technically cracked open this can of worms.

Apparently a few years ago Obama loosened the restrictions (vetting process) for foreign nationals seeking student visas. Particularly in Saudi Arabia's case, the Saudis vet the candidate alongside the US. Steve points out that if the conclusions don't match, there is very clear political pressure on Washington to cave to the Saudi's interests, they hold the cards in the relationship.

I want to know how a kid with that last name, on the terrorist watch list, was able to live in Boston for six months when he was supposed to be in Ohio or Iowa or something. Is there zero resources committed to tracking or confirming these foreign nationals are where they are supposed to be? Was he even enrolled in college?!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

The older brother was as local Golden Gloves boxer. He was not hidden. He was in plain view. AS far as the others, I think it is like 9/11. They thought it was conjecture and some empty threats and they could go up the ladder to find the big fish. Like 9/11 they made the wrong choice and we as a nation were attacked.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Hannity live streaming link, talking about this story now.

tunein.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah I know some people are buying into it.

I find that disappointing.

Carry on

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah I know some people are buying into it.

I find that disappointing.

Carry on

whats your take on it? i mean, i only asked 3 times

edit on 22-4-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join