It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

This story is getting more bizarre by the day. In some circles folks are alleging that this Saudi National is actually named Hamza and is the son of Khairiah Sabar of Saudi Arabia, one of Bin Laden’s three wives who were living in the Abbottabad compound in Pakistan.

Does anyone know where Al Harbi is at the moment? There is no doubt that the circumstances under which he was granted a visa are strange and the way he was handled and flagged in the immediate aftermath of the bombing are even stranger.

Who knows right now. But it certainly does no harm to explore all possibilities at the moment.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

We are going to have to hear from the actual guy who tackled Abdul to the ground.

You were not there.

Isn't it odd he was placed in custody? Hmmm.....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

This story is getting more bizarre by the day. In some circles folks are alleging that this Saudi National is...........

"In some circles"....."folks are alleging"...Innuendo...the language of BS.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This story is getting more bizarre by the day. In some circles folks are alleging that this Saudi National is actually named Hamza and is the son of Khairiah Sabar of Saudi Arabia, one of Bin Laden’s three wives who were living in the Abbottabad compound in Pakistan.

Does anyone know where Al Harbi is at the moment? There is no doubt that the circumstances under which he was granted a visa are strange and the way he was handled and flagged in the immediate aftermath of the bombing are even stranger.

Who knows right now. But it certainly does no harm to explore all possibilities at the moment.

Glenn Beck has advised us just to stay focused on the 212-3B.

The Watch Commanders listed are real people who can testify.

Beware of diversions.

The Obama Family is clearly involved.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

It is what it is and only time will tell if it is BS or not. Until then, I will keep the possibility open and on the table simply based on how this individual was handled from the day he entered this country until now. He's gone now!! probably back in the warm embrace of his Jihadi blanket knitted by his mother back in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Who is this kid?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

It is what it is and only time will tell if it is BS or not. Until then, I will keep the possibility open and on the table simply based on how this individual was handled from the day he entered this country until now. He's gone now!! probably back in the warm embrace of his Jihadi blanket knitted by his mother back in Saudi Arabia.

I'm guessing Abdul Al-Harbi is still in the USA.

They changed the mandatory deportation order. Remember?

Congressman Duncan raised the obvious question to Janet Napolitano.

Why deport this witness? He was there.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Who is this kid?

That could or could not be him.

Stay focused on the 212-3B.

Beware of diversions.

Glenn Beck posted this document on Sunday.

Patriot Act 212-3B

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Who is this kid?

Debunked already here...

post by Indigo5

edit on 30-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

It is what it is and only time will tell if it is BS or not.

If you had followed the thread you would be aware that "time has told"...over and over, links, citations and endless debunking...this is in fact BS...but go ahead and join in.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Stay focused on the 212-3B.

Beware of diversions.

S*&^ like this cracks me up...beware of diversions...just focus on my left hand!

See...your BS claims surrounding the 212b doc IS the diversion...from the facts and reality...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
dp
edit on 30-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Glenn Beck hasn't said anything about this for days. Probably because he realises what a load of crap he's come out with.

But I imagine he has said to stay focused on the 212-3B, since it's the least weak piece of evidence in a litany of incredibly weak material. And the fact that you then fail to "stay focused" on it and bring up one of those bits of laughably dumb 'evidence' straight away is quite funny.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Who is this kid?

Obamas Scandals:

Benghazi : Hillary Lied : People Died : 4 Americans Killed

Boston Marathon Bombing : 4 Americans Killed

3 at the finish line and 1 at MIT = 4

Obama Lied: I am not aware of State Department Officials being intimidated by my administration

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

Because there is no need to defend it. How about the fact the Saudis warned us? Is this the same Saudi that met with Obama? Where are the Pakistanis? Maybe they did the bombing in Texas? Oh, and the other suspects...are you going to try the Harlem Shake excuse also?

Terrorista #1 huh? I think should have had a 3 or 4 after it....

debunked....

edit on 1-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The Watch Commanders listed are real people who can testify.

Beware of diversions.

The Obama Family is clearly involved.

again with this photo????...yeah, Michele Obama visited a hospital to VISIT ALL THE PEOPLE THERE, THAT WERE HARMED, not one person!.....are you people able to do research outside of right-wing blogs?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Glenn Beck hasn't said anything about this for days. Probably because he realises what a load of crap he's come out with.

But I imagine he has said to stay focused on the 212-3B, since it's the least weak piece of evidence in a litany of incredibly weak material. And the fact that you then fail to "stay focused" on it and bring up one of those bits of laughably dumb 'evidence' straight away is quite funny.

Beck barking up the wrong tree? At least some things in the world never change.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Don't be naive.

Prominent Saudi Families are in cahoots with the Obama family.

Glenn Beck found out who mommy and daddy are.

They live on the border of Yemen.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Beck barking up the wrong tree? At least some things in the world never change.

Glenn Beck barked up the right tree.

Then he told 3 million Americans about it on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Who is this kid?

Obamas Scandals:

Benghazi : Hillary Lied : People Died : 4 Americans Killed

Boston Marathon Bombing : 4 Americans Killed

3 at the finish line and 1 at MIT = 4

Obama Lied: I am not aware of State Department Officials being intimidated by my administration

are you Islamic extremist, or on north korea's payroll, or maybe a part of china's cyber-warfare division?

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join