It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Kali74

No, I understand where you are coming from in the context of this discussion.

I just wonder how anyone can believe any media outlets when they all get it wrong, and they get it wrong a lot.

Whether it is all the wrong info that comes out in live reporting (as in Sandy Hook and the Boston Marathon), or when NBC news couldn't get a Chevy truck gas tank to explode so they rigged it with pyrotechnic devices to make it look like it blew up by itself.

I think CBS News got it right about the Boston Marathon Bomber.

CBS News was so credible that Congressman Duncan quoted them in front of

Janet Napolitano.

This report probably got Congressman Duncan to start asking questions.

He was tackled to the ground and put in custody? - Red Flag -

Then CBS News went on to Abdul Al-Harbis apartment.

9 hours? - Red Flag -

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

CBS News Disagrees with you.

Injured Saudi man not a suspect in Boston attacks
CBS News

From two weeks ago no less...
edit on 29-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

CBS News Disagrees with you.

Injured Saudi man not a suspect in Boston attacks
CBS News

From two weeks ago no less...
edit on 29-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

Actually, CBS got it right. Someone named Janet Napolitano agrees with CBS.

Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi = Person of Interest

Maybe Janet Napolitano is lying? Is that what you are saying?

"at that point Abdul Al-Harbi was put on a watch list"

If someone is put on a Watch List then he is a Person of Interest. 1:15 in video
edit on 30-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Do you literally have to have it explained to you that someone can go from being a suspect to not being one? That when a crime occurs the number of potential perpetrators is narrowed down, and that process naturally results in people being investigated and hen eliminated from the process?

You are at this point failing to come to terms with the most basic logic.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

It appears Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi was put on the Terror Watch List.

This Event File was created by Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg.

It's very hard to believe Abdul is innocent.

Abdul Al-Harbi received a 212-3B designation.

According to the Patriot Act: 212-3B means.....

According to the evidence i have listed on this thread, Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi

is not as pure as the wind driven snow.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Do you literally have to have it explained to you that someone can go from being a suspect to not being one? That when a crime occurs the number of potential perpetrators is narrowed down, and that process naturally results in people being investigated and hen eliminated from the process?

As I am sure you have realized, he is choosing to disregard basic logic.

Trolling on the average day on ATS is simply obnoxious.

But when it involves dozens of pages falsely accusing an innocent victim of the Boston Bombings of being a child killer and terrorist because he has brown skin and a funny name...it is the epitome of ugliness...shameful, ignorant and the very thing the terrorists falsely claim Americans to be.

As it stands...The Blaze has 50 plus headlines on thier homepage right now...none of them on this story...they stopped talking about it and pretty soon they will simply pretend they never claimed anything at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

As I am sure you have realized, he is choosing to disregard basic logic.

Trolling on the average day on ATS is simply obnoxious.

But when it involves dozens of pages falsely accusing an innocent victim of the Boston Bombings of being a child killer and terrorist because he has brown skin and a funny name...it is the epitome of ugliness...shameful, ignorant and the very thing the terrorists falsely claim Americans to be.

As it stands...The Blaze has 50 plus headlines on thier homepage right now...none of them on this story...they stopped talking about it and pretty soon they will simply pretend they never claimed anything at all.

Why are all my documents real?

Is this document fake?

BTW, you need to jump between The Blaze.com and Glennbeck.com.

More Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi info located there.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Is this document fake?

I don't know. What I do know is that everything you have claimed that document to be is fake.

It appears to be a "Customs Doc" issued by Homeland Security, to invalidate a Visa until they were able to speak to the Saudi Student.

And this has been cited, linked, explained by me and other posters dozens of times...and yet you continue to lie...and pretend you don't understand basic logic.

Fox News' Bret Baier had a video blog detailing the supposed evidence against the Saudi national, breaking down the claims surrounding Alharbi.

Baier states federal officials wanted to do their “due diligence” and added Alharbi to the “no fly” list because they wanted to interview him. The process to revoke any individual’s visa is an automatic process once someone is placed on the “no fly” list, not a process that was started specifically because officials believed Alharbi was a terrorist or dangerous.

Beck’s documents, including mentions of Section 212 and Alharbi, [..........] are just a bureaucratic creation in response to an individual being placed on the “no fly” list. Baier goes on to say the U.S. officials said presenting initial internal reports as evidence is “false and misleading.”

Beck presented the document on Wednesday, Baier was reading from the same evidence on Tuesday.

it was simply an automatic piece of customs paperwork triggered when police went to question the Saudi in the hours after the bombing.

To make sure he did not somehow get on an airplane before they could talk to him, they put him on a no-fly list. That automatically meant he was subject to visa revocation. The other language, including the reference to an “event,” followed from that.

“Also keep in mind, it’s just … a customs and border control document…. It’s not indicative of any investigative information,” said Baier.

After the FBI determined the man had no connection to the Boston crime, it took several days for the bureaucracy to scrub him out of its system. That is why the document existed for a short period of time, and why it shows evidence of officials trying to change it. But anyone searching the system for his name on the Sunday prior to the bombing would have found nothing, reported Baier, because no US government agency was looking for him.

And FYI When Brett Bair of FOX News is actually calling BS...you know it is some serious BS

IBT News

Yahoo News

LINK FOX News Brett Bair

edit on 30-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I think the Event File is real.

I also find it revealing that the FBI searched Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbis apartment

for 9 hours.

Why was Abdul tackled to the ground and taken into custody?

I think Abdul is a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

According to the evidence i have listed on this thread, Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi

is not as pure as the wind driven snow.

How so? He might or might not be "pure as the wind driven snow. The only thing that you have proven is that he was interviewed and investigated by the FBI and found completely innocent...which actually makes him less suspicious than 99% of those present.

If someone is put on a Watch List then he is a Person of Interest.

Those terms have specific meanings. An apple is not an orange. This claim is false.

I also find it revealing that the FBI searched Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbis apartment

Why? The FBI was conducting an investigation.
He gave them permission to and fully cooperated. Do you find that interesting?
They found absolutely nothing to incriminate him. Do you finf that interesting?
They CLEARED HIM ENTIRELY...Do you find that interesting?

I think Abdul is a terrorist.

Between what an anonymous poster on the internet and the FBI/DHS/Boston PD who actually investigated this innocent bombing victim...your "opinion" is worthless.

As it stands all you have "proven" is that this boy's innocence has been validated to the highest degree via a thorough investigation.

It requires a specifically bigoted aptitude for mental gymnastics to contort a bombing victim's thoroughly investigated and proven innocence into guilt simply because he was investigated and he has brown skin and a funny name.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I have heard the explanation that Abdul Al-Harbi was "Just at the wrong place at the wrong time"

but i do not believe it. I guess you will have to wait until the Prior Event File # 1648067

is revealed before you break up with your BFF Abdul Al-Harbi.

I think/know Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi is a terrorist with very close relations with

Mr. and Mrs. Obama. I even have a photo to show you.

Is this Mrs. Obama stopping by to say " Hi."?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

I have heard the explanation that Abdul Al-Harbi was "Just at the wrong place at the wrong time"

but i do not believe it.

You are welcome to believe whatever you choose despite having nothing but lies and distortions to support that belief which has been rebutted by a tonnage of factual evidence and testimony...might I suggest this link? Flat Earth Society

I think/know Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi is a terrorist with very close relations with
Mr. and Mrs. Obama.

Are you suggesting that the First Lady visited bombing victims in the hospital?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Nothing but lies and distortions?

That's a good one.

212-3B ? What is that?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

212-3B ? What is that?

That question has been answered dozens of times now, including on this page...so what is left is willful ignorance aka dishonesty....good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

212-3B ? What is that?

That question has been answered dozens of times now, including on this page...so what is left is willful ignorance aka dishonesty....good luck with that.

I think your BFF Abdul Al-Harbi is a terrorist.

He was not at the wrong place at the wrong time. Don't be so naive.

Janet Napolitano was forced to admit the truth. Person of Interest

Senator Chuck Grassley got the truth out of her.

You just don't want to hear it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What aren't you understanding in the videos you keep spamming the thread with? Napolitano was asked how did (Alharbi) get a student visa when he was on a terror watch list. She answers that he was never on a watch list and that while he was a 'person of interest' he was temporarily placed on the watch list and almost immediately removed.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

What aren't you understanding in the videos you keep spamming the thread with? Napolitano was asked how did (Alharbi) get a student visa when he was on a terror watch list. She answers that he was never on a watch list and that while he was a 'person of interest' he was temporarily placed on the watch list and almost immediately removed.

That is what Janet Napolitano said.

However, she was not aware of the fact that Republicans had printed out a hard copy of

the original Event File. Congressman Duncan and many others have hard copies of this

Event File.

Now do you understand? Stop drinking the Obama Kool-Aid.

Does this document look real or fake to you?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

That is what Janet Napolitano said.

However, she was not aware of the fact that Republicans had printed out a hard copy of

the original Event File. Congressman Duncan and many others have hard copies of this

Event File.

Now do you understand? Stop drinking the Obama Kool-Aid.

Does this document look real or fake to you?

One I'm not an Obama supporter, see how wrong your black and white thinking makes you?

It doesn't matter if the republicans have this document, considering the document is of his status once he became a person of interest. I forced myself to look at the Blaze today and even Beck has backed off this non existent story. It's time for you to tuck your anti-islam, nationalist theories away. It's done.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

If the story does not exist, then why is it all over www.glennbeck.com...

Glenn Beck explains why you don't see the story everywhere.

Denial is no way to go through life.

We are at war with Violent Islamic Extremists.

Wake up.

4 members of congress want some answers from Janet Napolitano.

Peter King : Jeff Duncan : Candice Miller : Michael McCaul

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by JuniorDisco

But you're not a professional police investigator.

Well that was a good guess.
Neither are a lot of the people that do searches and seizures..
Just like a lot of coroners are not doctors or even have any training in the medical field.

You don't have to be a professional police investigator to see that the Saudi government

ALSO has raised a Red Flag on the Al-Harbi Clan.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join