It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 31
91
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by esdad71
 


The Secular Progressives are trying to hide from the fact that we are at war with

Violent Islamist Extremists.

Charles Krauthammer said that denying that is absurd and embarrassing.


They're more concerned with keeping with the narrative than properly identifying the enemy we face.



They discussed that on the Sunday Talk Shows.

The Obama Administration is pushing the narrative that "There is no broader plot."

It is not working.

Remember when the Obama Administration tried and failed to push another narrative?

"Benghazi? Oh, that was all about the video."

Susan rice threw that narrative at the American people on 5 separate networks.




posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by esdad71
 


The Secular Progressives are trying to hide from the fact that we are at war with

Violent Islamist Extremists.

Charles Krauthammer said that denying that is absurd and embarrassing.


Perhaps you are.

It's just that this guy obviously isn't one of them.


That is your opinion. I have documents that state otherwise.

Is this Event File on Abdul Al-Harbi real or fake?




posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


At this point you guys - and by that I mean broad sections of the US right - have decided you don't like the world and so you're just inventing another one that you prefer.

I get that you feel threatened. Your country and your demographic are on the down slope. But trust me, this isn't the way out of the tailspin.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is still alive?! I don't know what's sadder - Glenn Beck or you guys for continuing to push his idiocy...



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by esdad71
 


The Secular Progressives are trying to hide from the fact that we are at war with

Violent Islamist Extremists.

Charles Krauthammer said that denying that is absurd and embarrassing.


Perhaps you are.

It's just that this guy obviously isn't one of them.


That is your opinion. I have documents that state otherwise.

Is this Event File on Abdul Al-Harbi real or fake?





I don't know. I suspect it's real. But since it doesn't contain anything incriminating as far as I can see I don't really understand why you and Glenn keep talking about it.

Actually, Glenn seems to have stopped. Perhaps he realises how silly he was starting to look. What with his own news 'channel' publishing stuff that refuted his story.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco
 


You suspect it is real?

Then Abdul Al-Harbi was labeled a 212 - 3B.

Lets see what that really means:

BTW, is THIS document real or fake?




posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
Wow, this thread is still alive?! I don't know what's sadder - Glenn Beck or you guys for continuing to push his idiocy...


Glenn Beck? It looks like CBS News is keeping this thread alive.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


How do you figure CBS is keeping the story alive when that's the same report the same or next day after the bombing?



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by JuniorDisco
 


You suspect it is real?

Then Abdul Al-Harbi was labeled a 212 - 3B.

Lets see what that really means:

BTW, is THIS document real or fake?



They thought he might be a terrorist and now they don't. How hard is that to get to grips with?

They even let the First Lady meet him in hospital. You think they do that with terrorists?



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by redtic
Wow, this thread is still alive?! I don't know what's sadder - Glenn Beck or you guys for continuing to push his idiocy...


Glenn Beck? It looks like CBS News is keeping this thread alive.


CBS news is keeping this story current by reporting two weeks ago on an investigation that happened two weeks ago?

Red hot stuff, man. When do you think we'll hear from Beck again?



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


How do you figure CBS is keeping the story alive when that's the same report the same or next day after the bombing?


CBS News actually got in a news van and drove over to Abdul Al-Harbis apartment and

reported to the American people that the FBI was there for 9 hours.

If Abdul was innocent, the FBI would have been there for 9 minutes.

Also, i watched the entire video. What are those bags being placed in the car?

Hmmmm.......

I think Abdul Al-Harbi is a terrorist.
edit on 29-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by JuniorDisco
 


You suspect it is real?

Then Abdul Al-Harbi was labeled a 212 - 3B.

Lets see what that really means:

BTW, is THIS document real or fake?



They thought he might be a terrorist and now they don't. How hard is that to get to grips with?

They even let the First Lady meet him in hospital. You think they do that with terrorists?


Yes, i do.

The Obama Administration is in cahoots with the Muslim Brotherhood and prominent Saudi

families. Be honest. Did Mrs. Obama visit everyone at the hospital or just Abdul Al-Harbi?




posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco
 





You think they do that with terrorists?


That's exactly Becks angle and his followers. They think the whole administration is in cahoots with muslim extremists and they don't care who suffers the fallout of their own extremism.

ETA: LOL as perfectly demonstrated by the post above this one.
edit on 29-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

The Obama Administration is in cahoots with the Muslim Brotherhood


Okay. If this isn't a joke then you are... well, I don't know how to put it politely. There is no rational basis for believing this at all.

But feel free to show me one shred of evidence that supports this. Clue - a photo of Michelle with Al-Harbi doesn't count.


Be honest. Did Mrs. Obama visit everyone at the hospital or just Abdul Al-Harbi?


She visited loads of people at the hospital. Not just Al-Harbi.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

CBS News actually got in a news van and drove over to Abdul Al-Harbis apartment and

reported to the American people that the FBI was there for 9 hours.


So any investigation over 8 hours and 59 minutes automatically means the subject is guilty? You should tell the authorities this. Imagine the time they could save not having to bother with courts any more.


If Abdul was innocent, the FBI would have been there for 9 minutes.


So you don't think they should thoroughly search the flat of someone they think might be a bomber? Just have a look inside, make a judgement based on the decor, and then pronounce him innocent?


Also, i watched the entire video. What are those bags being placed in the car?


I can think of about ten explanations that don't end with "probly bombs - cos he'z a ISLAM terorist".


Hmmmm.......

I think Abdul Al-Harbi is a terrorist.


You probably think Obama is a terrorist. Oh, wait...



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco
 





So you don't think they should thoroughly search the flat of someone they think might be a bomber? Just have a look inside, make a judgement based on the decor, and then pronounce him innocent?

When did they think he was the bomber?

I thought they questioned him at the hospital, figured out that he was just a student and that was that.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
 


I suppose that could have been partly simultaneous. What I'm saying is that a brief search (and nine hours is actually not that long) of someone's apartment is hardly suspect. Especially when it's thought - at least temporarily - that the guy might be implicated in something like the Boston bombing.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by JuniorDisco
 





So you don't think they should thoroughly search the flat of someone they think might be a bomber? Just have a look inside, make a judgement based on the decor, and then pronounce him innocent?

When did they think he was the bomber?

I thought they questioned him at the hospital, figured out that he was just a student and that was that.


Law enforcement questioned Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi at the hospital and asked permission

to search his apartment. He said "Go ahead."

They spent 9 hours at his apartment and carried away a few bags of evidence.

CBS News showed them putting the bags into the car.

CBS News also reported that Abdul Al-Harbi was tackled to the ground at the scene of the

terrorist bombing.


Here was the scene at Revere Apartments.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco
reply to post by butcherguy
 


I suppose that could have been partly simultaneous. What I'm saying is that a brief search (and nine hours is actually not that long) of someone's apartment is hardly suspect. Especially when it's thought - at least temporarily - that the guy might be implicated in something like the Boston bombing.

It just seems a bit odd that they would search for nine hours at an apartment of a student that they confirmed was not the bomber. They got his name, verified his credentials, cleared him (let's say it took them four hours to do that, I am being generous.... it doesn't take long to run an ID today) then searched his apartment for five more hours???

And they would not have known where his apartment was, until they verified his ID, then would have needed to go there.
Oh, and a 'brief search'? I could pack out the entire contents of a college student's apartment in 9 hours, less with a helper.

edit on 29-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

It just seems a bit odd that they would search for nine hours at an apartment of a student that they confirmed was not the bomber. They got his name, verified his credentials, cleared him (let's say it took them four hours to do that, I am being generous.... it doesn't take long to run an ID today) then searched his apartment for five more hours???


I imagine they were being thorough and not just going on what he said and who he was.


And they would not have known where his apartment was, until they verified his ID, then would have needed to go there.


I'm not sure what you mean here. But he apparently was happy for them to search his apartment.


Oh, and a 'brief search'? I could pack out the entire contents of a college student's apartment in 9 hours, less with a helper.


But you're not a professional police investigator. These things are done slowly, methodically and by a certain system. At that point there may have been a bomb in the apartment, for example. Unlikely, but possible, and investigators would follow a careful (and slow) process based on that.

Also, perhaps they looked for chemicals etc, or other forensics. That's a slow process.

They weren't just going into his sock drawer and looking for a big ticking bomb and an al-qaeda membership card







 
91
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join