It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by JuniorDisco

This Al-Harbi was at the location of 2 terrorist pressure cooker bombs going off.

Investigated and released?

Maybe Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi has political connections at the White House?

Or maybe he got visited by Michelle Obama, like the other victims?

I know, let's see if they tried to cover it up. Surely they would if it was suspect?

Oh no - they posted it on facebook.
edit on 27-4-2013 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by TauCetixeta

fox news= military industrial complex puppet.

that is a fact

Lol what???

Proof?

Fox News is the most believable News Network on TV. The Huffington Post has confirmed

what we already knew. It makes sense that Fox News is #1 in the ratings.

MSNBC is not credible.
]

Well, everybody knows that. CNN, MSNBC, and ABC are pretty much DNC mouthpieces. But someone said FOX is controlled by the MIC which is preposterous.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

No, the first bomb went off. Then Abdul Al-Harbi yelled out "Why didn't 2nd bomb go off?"

That is why he was tackled.

Then the other bomb went off.

Show some evidence for this or retract it.

But who am I kidding? You'll just respond with some video of Glenn Beck embarrassing himself.

He also asked in the hospital how many deaths there were. This came from one of the doctors in an interview.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No, the first bomb went off. Then Abdul Al-Harbi yelled out "Why didn't 2nd bomb go off?"

That is why he was tackled.

Then the other bomb went off.

Show some evidence for this or retract it.

But who am I kidding? You'll just respond with some video of Glenn Beck embarrassing himself.

He also asked in the hospital how many deaths there were. This came from one of the doctors in an interview.

He appears to be having a hard time with this clear evidence.

That means that Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg is a real person.

This new Patriot Act image also appears genuine.

All of the evidence is pointing towards a scandal for the Obama Administration.
edit on 27-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I asked my wife how many people were killed shortly after I heard about it.

MAYBE I'M INVOLVED TOO!!!!!????

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

There is one recurring thing in your posts. Your defense of Islam.

Now, I know you do not care about Beck so i said, toss him away but you keep hammering it as he who brought about the apocalypse on Muslims. How? Also, I repeated your argument, that Beck exposed someone who is not a terrorist. I did not say that is what he did.

I did not see the police going house to house in Muslim neighborhoods. I do not see Muslims being rounded up and put in camps. Then you jump to Obama...

Make Obama look bad. I don't care how this makes him look really, it is his administration and intel posts. I honestly do not think Obama gave this kid a pass. I think he was TOLD to give this kids a pass. I mean, Is anyone else feeling a little out of place that there were IED attacks on US soil and the president is not addressing it but he made sure to discuss immigration reform at a dedication for GW's library? Where is his reassurance that this will not happen again? GW did a great job keeping the country together after 9/11 and people felt safe.

And again, here is not a video but exactly what she said...Now, he was NOT on a watch list, right...

He was not on a watchlist. What happened is, this student was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He was never a subject, he was never even really a person of interest. Because he was being interviewed, he was at that point put on a watch list, and then when it was quickly determined that he had nothing to do with the bombing, the watch listing status was removed.

So, if he was never really a person of interest, why does she then go on to say because he was interviewed he was put on the list...and then taken off. She is also lying because they interrogated and held him more than one day. Why would they do that if the "quickly determined" he was not involved. Contradiciton and lies usually go hand in hand.

Why do we have to explain it over and over....and like someone else stated...prove this is incorrect...

Subject, ALHARBI, ABDULRAHMAN ALI E DOB 03/12/1993 COC SAUDI ARABIA Subject is an exact match to NO FLY TPN# 1037506192. Derogatory information reviewed by W/C Mayfield and CW/C Maimbourg was found to be sufficient to request Visa revocation. NTC-P is requesting revocation of Foil# e3139541. Subject is inadmissible to the U.S. under INA 212(a)(3)(B)(i)(II). SAO was not completed prior to Visa issuance. Subject is currently in the United States, admitted F1 student, at Boston POE on 08/28/2012. Subject is a student at THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY, 1000 NORTH MAIN STREET FINDLAY, OHIO 45840-3695. Subject has One (1) prior event #1648067, Fins promoted, NT record in place, No scheduled found at this time

If nothing else, we can see he also has a prior event that was flagged. HOW could she not have known??????

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

The Secular Progressives are trying to hide from the fact that we are at war with

Violent Islamist Extremists.

Charles Krauthammer said that denying that is absurd and embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes we are. When the checks stop and you have to wait in a food line...uh, wait, that is happening in America. The 1% are those the nation elected. We pay taxes so they can throw parties...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I asked my wife how many people were killed shortly after I heard about it.

MAYBE I'M INVOLVED TOO!!!!!????

Or maybe you're twisted sideways?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by esdad71

The Secular Progressives are trying to hide from the fact that we are at war with

They're more concerned with keeping with the narrative than properly identifying the enemy we face.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

There is one recurring thing in your posts. Your defense of Islam.

Um, what?
I've barely even mentioned Islam.

Perhaps you're so enamoured of Beck et al's facile clash of civilisations schtick that you think anybody who doesn't immediately crucify any muslim who swims across the media newsfeed is suspect?

Now, I know you do not care about Beck so i said, toss him away but you keep hammering it as he who brought about the apocalypse on Muslims. How?

I have literally said nothing of the kind. I've focussed almost exclusively on the evidence. When I have discussed Beck it's hardly ever, if at all, been with regard to his attitude to Islam. I think his view of its political economy is laughably facile and just another component of his cash-grabbing demagoguery, sure, but I haven't said that in this discussion.

And again, here is not a video but exactly what she said...Now, he was NOT on a watch list, right...

So, if he was never really a person of interest, why does she then go on to say because he was interviewed he was put on the list...

Because that's what happened. He was a Saudi national who had reportedly been "tackled" by people who thought he might be involved. As such it was important to investigate him. You guys even think he's still involved, so you can hardly get upset that they wanted to do this.

So they placed him on the list while they did this. Not a lie.

and then taken off. She is also lying because they interrogated and held him more than one day. Why would they do that if the "quickly determined" he was not involved. Contradiciton and lies usually go hand in hand.

Where does she say it was one day in your quote? She says they did it "quickly". You are really clutching at straws here.

If I said that my drivers license was processed quickly, it took only three days, would you consider this a lie or a contradiction? Nobody with a grasp of the English language or logic would.

So again, not a lie.

Why do we have to explain it over and over....and like someone else stated...prove this is incorrect...

The reason you have to explain it again and again (although note this is the first time you've actually tried to) is because there isn't a lie there. You're going to have to do better than this if you want to make people believe your and Beck's story.

If nothing else, we can see he also has a prior event that was flagged. HOW could she not have known??????

What is the "prior event"?

Since you can't say, you also can't say she didn't know. Maybe it's a speeding fine.

So, no lies, little substance, and just a vague desire to suppress islam. It's uncompelling, to be honest.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

reply to post by esdad71

Perhaps you are.

It's just that this guy obviously isn't one of them.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

They're more concerned with keeping with the narrative than properly identifying the enemy we face.

"Properly identifying"? Don't make me laugh.

You've got nothing on the guy and you're preaching to others about properly identifying threats?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Again IndigoJunior, you are not reading what I post or the thread.

Subject has One (1) prior event #1648067, Fins promoted, NT record in place, No scheduled found at this time

He had a prior event which landed him on the list. This is the proof of the lie. Unless you are saying the document from the US government is fake. I real document since you asked for proof. If Janet did not have this then she was unprepared or maybe she is not in on it? This could always be but I try not to go tin hat unless it is needed. It is not here.

A speeding fine...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The Secular Progressives are trying to hide from the fact that we are at war with Violent Islamist Extremists. Charles Krauthammer said that denying that is absurd and embarrassing.

People are trying to dispel the myth that we are at war with Islam. Extremism knows no religion or political faction, denying that or turning it into something it's not to further an agenda is what's absurd and embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by esdad71

LOL

that guy is a shill for the powers that were...

how do I know?

he supports the status quo.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
if you are watching cnn, fox or msnbc for your information then you are mis-informed.

lol, sorry...

I only turn on the tv to watch a documentary, a game, a good movie, etc...

only check news to see what the powers that were are working on, then I get out...get the headlines, then change the channel.

and work on sharing truth and things that raise our consciousness so people can wake up and help us get out of this mess, instead of parroting bs.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
if you are watching cnn, fox or msnbc for your information then you are mis-informed.

lol, sorry...

I only turn on the tv to watch a documentary, a game, a good movie, etc...

only check news to see what the powers that were are working on, then I get out...get the headlines, then change the channel.

and work on sharing truth and things that raise our consciousness so people can wake up and help us get out of this mess, instead of parroting bs.

so what or who is your purveyor of "the real truth" since the MSM is "parroting BS"?...a blog? a website? one of those venerable and verifiable truth telling people that no one knows?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

shill...sheep...so please tell us, what is the status quo? It is sad that if you speak out against the left, you are a left hater and must blow Dick Cheney on the weekends. If you support the left, you must be in bed with Pelosi. They all suck. We as American have no voice.

I have said numerous times in this thread and others that the government is to blame for Boston and for 9/11. They did not do it but failed to prevent it. Intel failures and not enough information sharing.

How many people voted in the last election? That should tell you that people, regular people, have come to the conclusion that no matter who is in office, the middle class pays taxes and barely get by, the poor live on welfare and drive nice cars since their housing is sec8 and EBT is king yet the 1% keep getting richer. It does not matter what your affiliation is, if you watch Fox, honey boo-boo or live off the grid. We are all slaves to whatever this generation wants to call the Military Industrial complex.

If you think you are not, you are a shill, or a sheep, or a lemming as you describe. There are a lot of Americans confused right now becuase there used to be clearly defined lines. Now the government does not even lie to you. Like Obamacare and I will quote Nancy Pelosi

" we have to pass it to find out what it in it...." and you know what, the sheep did. The regular person was not happy. we knew it was a tax bill but those who wanted something for nothing, well, they were the ones that were pranced in front of those TV's we ALL watch or the MSM print news.

Things like this are the only way most Americans can find out what may be going on. Bits and pieces we find so we can try to put together a picture.

Sad thing is, the picture is not pretty...

edit on 28-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Again IndigoJunior, you are not reading what I post or the thread.

I am actually. You can tell because I answer what you write and don't make up stuff about Islam that you have barely mentioned.

He had a prior event which landed him on the list. This is the proof of the lie. Unless you are saying the document from the US government is fake. I real document since you asked for proof. If Janet did not have this then she was unprepared or maybe she is not in on it? This could always be but I try not to go tin hat unless it is needed. It is not here.

A speeding fine...

You have no idea what the prior event is, or even what the words "prior event" mean when used in this context. They could refer to him entering the country. They could refer to an even which did not put him on the list but which has now been taken into account.

This is not, by any standard, proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join