It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I think the potential ramifications of this story warrants 2 threads...look at the 100's of Boston threads. This is an extension of those plethora of threads.

jmoho...

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
He hasn't said squat. He indicated that he had proof that this man was a bad, bad, bad man but hasn't come forward of any evidence to indicate such.

Smoke and mirrors.
Then why was he deported and on a terror watch list.People have got to wake up to what corruption is.

He wasn't deported.

link   

Originally posted by redtic
Why anyone puts credence to this clown is beyond me.

this clown makes 10 million a year, he lives on hyperbolic innuendo...he's not going to change until ignorant people stop listening to him...and with that, the phrase "cold day in hell" comes to mind.

link   
I love the fools around here that want to hang beck for speaking out on this, not toting the media line (media matters link, really? Soros funded, media matters. Give. Me. A. Break.).

Most of us around here are on the bandwagon that the government covers up a lot, yet now that GB has a story that doesn't coincide with the gov. story, he must be wrong? I just don't get it. The man figured out the bengazi story long before anyone else.

Whatever, haters will hate, irrational as it may be.

No, I'm not a huge GB fan, but when it comes to news who is more trustworthy? The government and MSM? Or beck? Any sane person would pick beck 100% of the time. Think about it, Beck isn't beholden to anyone, his network is funded and run by him. Not a big corporation like News Corp or GE, himself. Why would he take lines from the government or someone else? It's his money he'll lose.

Again, he's not perfect. But what does he stand to gain by lying and being discredited? People don't do things for an extended period of tiime, for nothing. What does he stand to gain?

link   
reply to post by SKMDC1

Originally posted by SKMDC1
Headline should read:

"Beck Breaks Exclusive Information That Doesn't Reflect the Facts or Reality"

glenn-beck-is-undeterred-by-reality-on-saudi-natio nal

It's not just Beck that is questioning this. The US House of Representatives committee on Homeland Security is questioning it too. In fact, last Friday they sent this letter to Janet Napolitano requesting a classified briefing regarding this:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Where is the evidence?

That's all I need, it's not too much to ask for!

As I predicted in the previous thread about Beck and his rants, he hasn't offered any evidence at all.

Why is it so hard for so many here to understand what the word "evidence" means? Why do so many people simply believe the opinions of another person as proof of something?

Like so many others out there fantasizing about all the alternative stories, Beck needs to put up or shut up. Provide evidence, or crawl back into that bunker and close the hatch.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

He hasn't said squat. He indicated that he had proof that this man was a bad, bad, bad man but hasn't come forward of any evidence to indicate such.

Smoke and mirrors.
Then why was he deported and on a terror watch list.People have got to wake up to what corruption is.

He wasn't deported.
So why did they say he was being deported?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Smoke and mirrors.

Then why the suddenly massive scrubbing of this story from the internet.....

Des

Because even FOX News has finally smelled it's own BS? Maybe? Probably not, but there's always a chance. Apparently, Steve Emerson of FOX seems to the culprit for getting the false rumors started about "deportation".

[url=http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/19/fox-amplifies-discredited-anti-islamic-activist/193701]fox-amplifies-discredited-anti-islamic-activist[/u rl]

The MSM wake up and smell their own BS..never....

The only reason there is a massive scrubbing effort is due to being told to...from above.

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Smoke and mirrors.

He wasn't deported.

That's Damage Control. Congressman Duncan has the original event in his possession.

John Kerry failed to unring the bell.

Plan B: Throw this mess to the DOJ and hide behind an investigation

Get it?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
reply to post by benrl

Where is the evidence?

As I predicted in the previous thread about Beck and his rants, he hasn't offered any evidence at all.

Why is it so hard for so many here to understand what the word "evidence" means? Why do so many people simply believe the opinions of another person as proof of something?

Like so many others out there fantasizing about all the alternative stories, Beck needs to put up or shut up. Provide evidence, or crawl back into that bunker and close the hatch.

According to Beck those documents He talked about would be the evidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by phantomjack

I think the potential ramifications of this story warrants 2 threads...look at the 100's of Boston threads. This is an extension of those plethora of threads.

jmoho...

Des

I think there should be special section in the "Cryptozoology" area for Glenn Beck threads. Reading his theories is like watching Finding Bigfoot.

"This Boston thing feels awfully Squatchy."

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Bottom line is they are lying about this Saudi nationalist and not telling people who he is and why he was on a terroist watch list.PERIOD..So why in the world would you have trust with this stupid government.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Gotta love that 'trusted traveler status' for Saudi students

Even citizens of your closest ally the UK don't get that

Hmmm
Interesting security decision

Edit

After a quick look

www.tsa.gov...✓™
www.dhs.gov...
answers.usa.gov... Y=US

Will lead you to this
www.globalentry.gov...

Looks like Saudi students can move more freely than US citizens
edit on 22-4-2013 by Neocrusader because: Added

edit on 22-4-2013 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

The more I look into this the scarier it is
edit on 22-4-2013 by Neocrusader because: Corrected

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SKMDC1

I think there ought to be a sub-forum there as well for fools who believe what the government spoon feeds them.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
reply to post by benrl

Where is the evidence?

Evidence = Original Event: Now in possession of Congressman Duncan

It looks like this was Team 1.

Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi was the Leader.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Smoke and mirrors.

He wasn't deported.

That's Damage Control. Congressman Duncan has the original event in his possession.

John Kerry failed to unring the bell.

Plan B: Throw this mess to the DOJ and hide behind an investigation

Get it?

What I believe Duncan has is the "original event" for another Saudi national, not the one in the hospital from the bombing.

Get it?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am just saying lets not be so quick to dismiss this just because its Glen Beck. I have never really liked him and I still don't but at least this story has some credible ties to it. All and all its an interesting item in a interesting time.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dfairlite
reply to post by SKMDC1

I think there ought to be a sub-forum there as well for fools who believe what the government spoon feeds them.

And one for fools who believe what the internet spoon feeds them.

I trust neither of us level headed individuals whould find ourselves in either subforum.

link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

I want to know what makes him a bad, bad, bad man. So what, he was designated something then had that removed. Doesn't tell me what he's done.

Not sticking up for the guy, just trying to find out what Beck meant by that.

link   
reply to post by SKMDC1

Ahh, I see, he just happens to have the same name as the "POI" and his order just happened to drop as they talked with the POI, and they just happened to accidentally label this file as a terrorist related file, and just happened to remove it within a couple of days, and obama just happened to run into the saudi foreign minister... are you seeing a pattern yet?
edit on 22-4-2013 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join