It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

No, the first bomb went off. Then Abdul Al-Harbi yelled out "Why didn't 2nd bomb go off?"

That is why he was tackled.

Then the other bomb went off.

Show some evidence for this or retract it.

But who am I kidding? You'll just respond with some video of Glenn Beck embarrassing himself.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by JuniorDisco

Spitting out lies? I didn't take this photo.

Are you saying Mrs. Obama did NOT visit Abdul Al-Harbi at the hospital?

It sure looks like her.

What is the truth?

If that really is Mrs. Obama, then you are the bot spreading disinformation.

Lets just let the ATS members decide.

One of us is telling the truth.

Either you are obtuse or you are mendacious. Nowhere have I said that Mrs Obama did not visit him - it's quite clear that she did.

It's also clear that she visited many other victims of the bombing. And that only a complete idiot would think a terrorist would record a secret meeting on facebook.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That was covered by CBS News right after the explosions. You had the TV on the wrong

channel. They were the first on the scene.

Also, U.S.Congressman Mike Rogers who chairs the House Committee on Intelligence

stated yesterday "There are clearly more Persons of Interest."

Well, there goes the Lone Wolf theory thrown out there by Janet Napolitano.

Hot on the trail of Abdul Al-Harbi CBS News arrived at his apartment.

The FBI was there for 9 hours?

What does that mean?

edit on 27-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

What are in those bags going into the car?

Hmmm.......

What is going on here?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Name calling won't work. Nice try though.

We all know the truth. Abdul Al-Harbi belongs to a prominent Saudi family that

is located on the border of Yemen.

We also know that there are currently 5 Al-Harbi Clan members in Gitmo.

The Saudi Government has many Al-Harbi Clan members on THEIR Terror Watch List.

Many Al-Harbi Clan members are Active Members of Al Qaeda.

Is this Event File real or fake?

Can you see it clearly below?

Who are Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield?

Do they work for the NCTC?

Maybe we should put them under oath and find out if Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi

is Armed and Dangerous.

What is the truth?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

That was covered by CBS News right after the explosions. You had the TV on the wrong

You are saying that there is a well-sourced report on CBS that says that Al-Harbi asked why the second bomb had not gone off?

Show it.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

You are saying that there is a well-sourced report on CBS that says that Al-Harbi asked why the second bomb had not gone off?

Show it.

Are you saying Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi is innocent?

He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time?

Why did the Obama Administration try to destroy the event file? It doesn't make any sense.

When Glenn Beck appeared on Fox News then 3 Million Americans are asking the same

question. " Who is this guy and where is he now?"

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Name calling won't work. Nice try though.

We all know the truth. Abdul Al-Harbi belongs to a prominent Saudi family that

is located on the border of Yemen.

We also know that there are currently 5 Al-Harbi Clan members in Gitmo.

The Saudi Government has many Al-Harbi Clan members on THEIR Terror Watch List.

Wait a minute. You said he had five brothers in Guantanamo. Which is it?

Your claims here - which you continue to advance, despite being shown how ignorant they are - amount to saying that someone is suspicious because they are called Jones, and you heard a guy called Jones once committed a murder. For the last time - there are four million Al-Harbis. It is a very common name.

Can you see that you are continuing with a proposition that is making you - and Beck - look foolish?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Wait a minute. What is this?

Saudi Government list about.........the Al-Harbi Clan?

What is going on here? Who are these guys?

I think you should get on the phone to the Saudi Government and DEMAND that

they remove all Al-Harbi Clan members from this list immediately.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Show it.

Are you saying Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi is innocent?

He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time?

No. I'm saying that you are lying about him being heard talking about a second bomb. Or at the very least you are using evidence that is worthless.

Since you are unable to even say where you got the information from I don't know which. Either way, it's nonsense.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If it is nonsense, then why did an American on the scene tackle Saudi National

Abdul Al-Harbi due to suspicious behavior? They put him "in custody"?

I think Abdul is guilty.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by TauCetixeta

fox news= military industrial complex puppet.

that is a fact

Lol what???

Proof?

Fox News is the most believable News Network on TV. The Huffington Post has confirmed

what we already knew. It makes sense that Fox News is #1 in the ratings.

MSNBC is not credible.

you must write for FOX NEWS....huffington post has confirmed WHAT you already knew?....most believable?, highest rated?.... hottest crotch-showing women on a news show?.....what did huffington post actually confirm?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by TauCetixeta

fox news= military industrial complex puppet.

that is a fact

Lol what???

Proof?

Fox News is the most believable News Network on TV. The Huffington Post has confirmed

what we already knew. It makes sense that Fox News is #1 in the ratings.

MSNBC is not credible.

you must write for FOX NEWS....huffington post has confirmed WHAT you already knew?....most believable?, highest rated?.... hottest crotch-showing women on a news show?.....what did huffington post actually confirm?

Don't look at me. I did not perform the poll. The Huffington Post did the poll.

Give them a phone call and see what they say.

Fox News is the most believable News Organization.

That is why Fox News is #1 in the ratings.

It is what it is. MSNBC & CNN are a joke.

Fox News Wins

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Wait a minute. What is this?

Saudi Government list about.........the Al-Harbi Clan?

What is going on here? Who are these guys?

I think you should get on the phone to the Saudi Government and DEMAND that

they remove all Al-Harbi Clan members from this list immediately.

Why? My whole point - which you are missing either because you are dense or trolling - is that there are terrorists called Al-Harbi. There are also lawyers called Al Harbi. And construction workers and dentists and pilots and grocers. The name is of no consequence because it is incredibly common.

That you ignore this shows how you are clutching at any straw at all to prop up your silly theory.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

If it is nonsense, then why did an American on the scene tackle Saudi National

Abdul Al-Harbi due to suspicious behavior? They put him "in custody"?

I even gave you a reason above. Because he's arabic and they were mistaken.

Now show your evidence for your claim that he mentioned "a second bomb" or admit you're lying.

I think Abdul is guilty.

In your world I imagine people are automatically guilty just because they are Arabic and have been investigated. Thankfully the real world operates under saner rules.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You miss my point: This Abdul Al-Harbi was at the Boston Marathon where 2 terrorist

pressure cooker bombs go off and you want to give him a pass?

Many from the Al-Harbi Clan are entrenched in terrorism and are Active Members of

Al Qaeda as identified by many Islamic governments.

We are not going to look the other way just because you think it is the politically

correct thing to do.

This Event File is an indictment of the entire Obama Administration.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You miss my point: This Abdul Al-Harbi was at the Boston Marathon where 2 terrorist

pressure cooker bombs go off and you want to give him a pass?

No. I want him to be properly investigated. And then let go if he's exonerated.

Oh wait. That's what happened.

Many from the Al-Harbi Clan are entrenched in terrorism and are Active Members of

Al Qaeda as identified by many Islamic governments.

And many of them are delivery drivers and architects and pastry chefs. You might as well comb the names of people at the marathon looking for someone called Bundy, because hey, those guys have form as mass murderers.

Any luck with your evidence for Al-Harbi shouting about a second bomb? You've gone very quiet about that

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This Al-Harbi was at the location of 2 terrorist pressure cooker bombs going off.

Investigated and released?

Maybe Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi has political connections at the White House?

Maybe we can get more valuable information from Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg.

Is this document real or fake?

More Patriot Act Information : 212 3B

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You do not need ALex JOnes or Glenn Beck or Fox News. We do. We want someone, anyone, even if it is Daffy Duck to try to show the American people what is going on. When you say Fox this and Fox that it means you are drinking the Kool-Aid.

Want to know how to get the truth. Read 10-12 news sources including foriegn. Compare them. You will find differences and discrepency. Fox news is the only MSM media market thats is not in control by the government.

MSNBC? CBS? They campaigned for the current administration. You don't do that if you are the media. Fair and unbiased they are not.

The problem is you have painted yourself into a corner with one argument and there are many to be discussed ate the same time about the same things. You are not grasping the bigger picture.

All JuniorIndigo wants to do is blame Glenn Beck for outing someone who is not a terrorist. You do not want the truth. You just want to supress...just like the MSM Beck is trying to counter.

Take it all away and you have a head of DHS that does not even know who her suspects are in the first IED attack on US soil...a major event...any other administration...ever...would have had her step down by now but we see what they did with Holder...nothing..Clinton...nothing.

As far as why he was tackled, yes, multiple eyewitness state he said 'where is the second bomb'. You see, if yoiu think about it, he was not an operative, he was a financier. We have all been wondering where they are getting funding...Saudi Arabia anyone just like 9/11. Again, start looking at the big picture....becuase i am sure not one remembers this...

Two months before the bombing, despite Saudi Arabia’s known reputation as a terrorism exporter, Janet Napolitano, the Director of Homeland Security, had signed an agreement with the Saudi minister allowing Saudi’s to have “trusted traveler” status, significantly decreasing our ability to scrutinize Saudi travelers and students.

She is well aware of what is going on...again...she is simply lying.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

That's another good question: Is Janet Napolitano lying?

She is trying to sell the idea that "There is no broader plot".

I think there IS a broader plot and she knows it.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

You do not need ALex JOnes or Glenn Beck or Fox News. We do. We want someone, anyone, even if it is Daffy Duck to try to show the American people what is going on. When you say Fox this and Fox that it means you are drinking the Kool-Aid.

Want to know how to get the truth. Read 10-12 news sources including foriegn. Compare them. You will find differences and discrepency. Fox news is the only MSM media market thats is not in control by the government.

MSNBC? CBS? They campaigned for the current administration. You don't do that if you are the media. Fair and unbiased they are not.

The problem is you have painted yourself into a corner with one argument and there are many to be discussed ate the same time about the same things. You are not grasping the bigger picture.

Yeah yeah, rant on. I haven't even mentioned Fox, except to say they fired Beck, and I only wrote about CBS when Tauceti spoke approvingly of their coverage.

All JuniorIndigo wants to do is blame Glenn Beck for outing someone who is not a terrorist. You do not want the truth. You just want to supress...just like the MSM Beck is trying to counter.

I don't care about Glenn Beck. AllI care about is that he has shown no evidence of any worth. Indeed your continued desire to talk only about Beck's character and avoid completely any discussion of the evidence speaks volumes.

Incidentally why do you think it's good to "out" someone who isn't a terrorist?

Take it all away and you have a head of DHS that does not even know who her suspects are in the first IED attack on US soil...a major event...any other administration...ever...would have had her step down by now but we see what they did with Holder...nothing..Clinton...nothing.

You can't even describe in simple terms how she lied. And you want her to resign? Good luck with that.

The law enforcement process has been speedy and thorough. You guys are just annoyed because it hasn't made Obama look bad and it hasn't turned up enough Arabs for your liking.

As far as why he was tackled, yes, multiple eyewitness state he said 'where is the second bomb'.

So you and TauCeti say. And yet no links, no reputable source. Wonder why.

You see, if yoiu think about it, he was not an operative, he was a financier.

If you think about it? You mean if you fantasise hard enough. There is literally no evidence of that.

Try and show some. Go on. This should be good.

She is well aware of what is going on...again...she is simply lying.

So you keep saying. But try to describe exactly how she has lied. It should be pretty simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join