It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
To be fair the U.S or more specifically whatever agency was tasked with spying on him the local branch probably just couldn't be bothered with the paperwork anymore and continually paying out the over time for agents to monitor him so just used this as an opportunity to deport the guy amidst the greater confusion.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This link is a little more information about the saudi suspect at the scene, i havent come across it before so apologies if its been posted somewhere else

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
Why anyone puts credence to this clown is beyond me.

No, I take that back - he's a cunning sensationalistic opportunist who preys on bubbling emotions. That's why.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

What did the guy do in Boston?? What terrorist activities has he partaken in in the past. Show me his picture on a wanted poster. Something...ANYTHING.

These would be questions for government officials.

If Glenn is wrong, then they will tell us the complete truth and quickly.... with no backtracking or lying.

Just like they did with Benghazi!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Well, in an earlier thread I mentioned that Beck probably had no worth while info.

It seems I may have been wrong, he has released further info on the Saudi national of interest in the bombins. Along with what appears to be attempts to hide the info from congress.

Interesting to say the least.

www.thebla ze.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Congressman Duncan has the original event file.

The Obama administration is finding it hard to unring a bell.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I'm hoping the next installment of this story covers this bit of news.....

Saudi newspaper: Michelle Obama visited Boston bombing 'person of interest

World Net Daily reports today that a newspaper in Saudi Arabia claims First Lady Michelle Obama visited Saudi citizen Abdul Rahman Ali Issa Al-Salimi Alharbi in the hospital, who had been named a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing. Alharbi was near the scene of one of the explosions and suffered injuries from the bombing.

The WND story reported, “The newspaper’s Arabic-language report is being highlighted by Walid Shoebat, a former Muslim Brotherhood member who now is a peace activist.”

“Okaz, the same prominent Saudi newspaper that published photos of Abdul Rahman Ali Issa Al-Salimi Alharbi in the hospital after the Boston Marathon bombings, is now reporting that the Saudi national was also visited by the first lady of the United States, Michelle Obama, during his hospital stay,” Shoebat reported.

World Net Daily also reports local news confirming this story, crediting CBS News in Boston with reporting it, “It was CBS in Boston, and other outlets, that reported that President Obama and Michelle visited some of the victims of the marathon terrorism at hospitals in the Boston area yesterday.

Saudi newspaper: Michelle Obama visited Boston bombing 'person of interest
www.examiner.com...

The plot thickens....

Des
edit on 22-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
An important distinction. (Which I haven't noticed anyone mention)

These were CHEYCHNIAN (sp?) muslims.

These guys make shi'ites look like moderates.

That's like labeling all christians as the same kind, yet no one sees the difference between a unitarian & a fundie southern baptist?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Fox News Radio just pulled their article on it. If you go to drudge and click the link you will see the article no longer exists. I find this a bit strange. here it is radio.foxnews.com... look at the URL address on the top of the screen.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Gonna have to agree with you. Glen Beck is a case in point where shooting the messenger is probably the best thing you can do. He's controlled opposition, and his only job is to give an air of impartiality to an otherwise completely biased media. He does just enough to make it appear as though he is doing something, when in reality all he does is discredit those who have genuine questions, and grievances.

Basically he's a liar. Everyone knows he's a liar. And if ever the man speaks the truth, its so everyone thinks that it's lies.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by SKMDC1
Headline should read:

"Beck Breaks Exclusive Information That Doesn't Reflect the Facts or Reality"

glenn-beck-is-undeterred-by-reality-on-saudi-natio nal

From your link:

The aftermath of the Boston bombing has been marked with inaccurate reporting from right-wing media.

The author of the article would do well to remove the 'right-wing' tag if Media Matters wants to appear above the fray.
There were countless bad reports all through the ordeal in Boston by all the media outlets, CNN being especially bad.
CNN = right-wing now???

I agree, CNN did a terrible job with the "dark skinned male" kurfuffle last week. However, I think the article is alluding to the New York Post (owned by Murdoch) which in the same week got the number of deaths of the bombing wrong (they reported 12 dead) and then ran a splash cover photo of two innocent guys with "BAG MEN" plastered over it. I think that's the specific "right wing" media to which the site is referring.

Either way, it's clear Glenn Beck has decided what his narrative is and is completely ignoring the facts that don't support that narrative. Typical of all the media nowadays.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cbell77
Fox News Radio just pulled their article on it. If you go to drudge and click the link you will see the article no longer exists. I find this a bit strange. here it is radio.foxnews.com... look at the URL address on the top of the screen.

If Obama invokes National Security, he can do that.

This is starting to sound like an episode of 24 with Jack Bauer.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
He hasn't said squat. He indicated that he had proof that this man was a bad, bad, bad man but hasn't come forward of any evidence to indicate such.

Smoke and mirrors.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
He hasn't said squat. He indicated that he had proof that this man was a bad, bad, bad man but hasn't come forward of any evidence to indicate such.

Smoke and mirrors.

Then why the suddenly massive scrubbing of this story from the internet.....

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Clearly this Saudi nationalist was also a muslim extremist.

link   

Smoke and mirrors.

Congressman Duncan = Credible Source

It looks like this was Team 1: Saudi Jihadists

Leader + 2 Soldiers

link   
already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Smoke and mirrors.
Then why was he deported and on a terror watch list.People have got to wake up to what corruption is.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Clearly this Saudi nationalist was also a muslim extremist.

Saudi Nationalist Abdul Al-Harbi is an Active Member of Al Qaeda.

5 of his fellow clan members are currently in Gitmo.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Smoke and mirrors.

Then why the suddenly massive scrubbing of this story from the internet.....

Des

Because even FOX News has finally smelled it's own BS? Maybe? Probably not, but there's always a chance. Apparently, Steve Emerson of FOX seems to the culprit for getting the false rumors started about "deportation".

[url=http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/19/fox-amplifies-discredited-anti-islamic-activist/193701]fox-amplifies-discredited-anti-islamic-activist[/u rl]

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If you follow politics and the middle east policies going on our country leaders are terrible naive and dumb people.Got to much power and it has gone to their heads.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join