It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 19
91
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie47
reply to post by benrl
 
Sorry for posting this here, but I can't see anything about this anywhere on the web. I couldn't believe it when I heard the name of the "2nd suspect" for the first time on Fox. The anchor (can't remember who it was), but she pronounced it "Joker"!! I remember getting a chill when she said it: More reference to the Batman theme?



It just showed up on Yahoo.com.

Go to Google and type in : Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg

I wonder how long it took members at the NCTC to punch in the number 1648067.

How many members of congress picked up the phone to the CIA.

Do me a favor. What is case file # 1648067 all about? Give me a call back quick.

Thanks.




posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Whatever Beck has, if he has a real document it isn't of the same person.

The Ali Aharbi that was injured in the marathon bombing is 22 years old and was in the US on a scholarship to New England School of English. The supposed report has a DOB of 1993 and lists the person as a student in Ohio.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You know Beck is off in the deep end when his own reporters at the Blaze are debunking his claims.



The Saudi national who was initially a “person of interest” in the Boston bombings was placed on a “no-fly list,” or a terror watch list, after he was detained and before federal authorities determined whether he was involved in the attack or just a mere witness

placed on the “no-fly” list as a precaution after federal officials identified him as a person of interest

Alharbi is currently considered innocent and not connected to the Boston bombings or the two suspects identified by the FBI

He was very cooperative and willing to do whatever investigators required to prove his innocence, the official said.

there is no deportation order in effect

Alharbi filed the correct visa-related paperwork to transfer schools from Ohio to Massachusetts. His student visa is reportedly still valid and not being violated

Today, the DHS official shed some light on the mysterious case of a second Saudi student taken into custody on the day of the Boston bombings, which could have possibly led to some initial confusion on behalf of federal officials.

The second Saudi national, also in the U.S. on a student visa, was reportedly stopped at a port in Boston where he was picking up a shipment. The Saudi student was then detained at the port because of the heightened security checks being conducted after two bombs tore through downtown Boston.

Officials determined that the student was not connected to the Boston bombings, though he was found to have violated his student visa by not enrolling in school, the DHS official explained. He was then ordered to appear in court on immigration-related grounds as a result of the visa violation.



Blaze

But I am sure that Glen Beck won't let his own reporters rain on his witch hunt...screw the facts..
edit on 24-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Whatever Beck has, if he has a real document it isn't of the same person.

The Ali Aharbi that was injured in the marathon bombing is 22 years old and was in the US on a scholarship to New England School of English. The supposed report has a DOB of 1993 and lists the person as a student in Ohio.


It's not just Glenn Beck. It is Congressman Duncan and many more in Washington D.C.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
fake information...
lol
why ever watch fox news?
do you think it is on that show for any reason?
lol...



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Whatever Beck has, if he has a real document it isn't of the same person.

The Ali Aharbi that was injured in the marathon bombing is 22 years old and was in the US on a scholarship to New England School of English. The supposed report has a DOB of 1993 and lists the person as a student in Ohio.


It's the same guy...they put him on the list when they identified him after the bombings and pulled him from the list when they cleared him...they likely did this with all suspects to prevent travel until they could question them. Him being a Saudi on a visa and being present at the marathon was enough to flag him.


edit on 24-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 


That is really old news.

Wake up and listen to news that arrived April 24, 2013.



If you want the truth just go to Google.

Search: Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and/or Watch Commander Mayfield

It looks like Glenn Beck just turned them into celebrities.
edit on 24-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

If you want the truth just go to Google.

Search: Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and/or Watch Commander Mayfield

It looks like Glenn Beck just turned them into celebrities.
edit on 24-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)


Why don't you actually say something rather than encourage people to listen to Becks endless delusional rants.

Otherwise...what are you trying to say???



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Yeah I know the guy that was injured in the bombing was briefly put on the list and taken right off, I'm just confused about the birth years... I suppose the article I read that stated his age could have stated it wrong.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
fake information...
lol
why ever watch fox news?
do you think it is on that show for any reason?
lol...


Good News: It's not just Glenn Beck. It looks like some guy named Steve Emerson

deserves most of the credit. He is a Terrorist Expert.


Food for thought: Is everybody lying?



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Indigo5
 


That is really old news.



No...It's actually the Blaze - Glen's own Journalists - debunking all of Glen's claims thus far...does he have new ones now? Please, do tell?



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

If you want the truth just go to Google.

Search: Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and/or Watch Commander Mayfield

It looks like Glenn Beck just turned them into celebrities.
edit on 24-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)


Why don't you actually say something rather than encourage people to listen to Becks endless delusional rants.

Otherwise...what are you trying to say???



Instead of pontificating, just do some research for yourself.

It's not just Glenn Beck.

Try the Google Search and see if Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg is a real person.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


No thank you...all full up with crazy here...I am guessing you are saying that the doc Glen Beck has is made up? and those people don't exist?
edit on 24-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Instead of pontificating, just do some research for yourself.

It's not just Glenn Beck.

Try the Google Search and see if Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg is a real person.


I couldn't agree more. There's currently only two types of people in this thread:

Supporters who are simply regurgitating old, already posted information because they are not willing to inform.
and
Debunkers who are here not to learn, nor be shown evidence—but simply to trash Glenn Beck, Fox News, Political Right and discredit any evidence put forth.

So allow me to be the first to provide some research into this matter:

I have visited www.nctc.gov - I can find no record of their current employees thru their own site or from any other 3rd party sites that review their organization. Just know that the NCTC (National Counter Terrorism Center) was founded under Executive Order 13354 in August of 2008. It links to the CIA, FBI, and other federal agencies on its site list of "partners"... that doesn't necessarily mean anything but perhaps there is a place where all government employees are listed.

Profile searches on Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Mayfield have returned nothing, possibly because they are buried under thousands of x/posts from Glenn Beck's sites that have floated to the top of google's search results.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


No thank you...all full up with crazy here...I am guessing you are saying that the doc Glen Beck has is made up? and those people don't exist?
edit on 24-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

Maybe you should look at the Yahoo story. It seems that the young Saudi did have a flag before the bombing ever happened. It also seems that attempts have been made to hide that.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
 


What yahoo story? Link???



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18


Profile searches on Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Mayfield have returned nothing, possibly because they are buried under thousands of x/posts from Glenn Beck's sites that have floated to the top of google's search results.


Include " -beck " in your search to eliminate the beck results.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Indigo5
 


yahoo.com


That is just a repost of the Blaze article and is 90% debunked crazy talk...Not a Yahoo News piece



By Erica Ritz | The Blaze – 5 hrs ago


My favorite part is where Glen Beck confuses an F1 (standard student visa) as something sinister...


•Alharbi was admitted into the country under a "special advisory option," which is usually reserved for visiting politicians, VIPs, or journalists.


He is just a moron...
edit on 24-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Yeah I know the guy that was injured in the bombing was briefly put on the list and taken right off, I'm just confused about the birth years... I suppose the article I read that stated his age could have stated it wrong.


I looked into it...Most say 20 YOA, but a few say 22 YOA...so I am guessing it is 20 given his student status and the majority cite 20.



new topics

top topics



 
91
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join