It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I've fallen a little behind in the misinformation regarding this poor kid, glad you're here standing against the witch hunt. Next thing you know he'll be guilty because his birthday does some weird numerology thingy.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There are 4 million Al-Harbis. Saying he has members of "his clan" in Guantanamo is like saying Timothy McVeigh has lots of family in Scotland.

So why would the name Al-Harbi immediately trigger some kind of warning light?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Indigo5

I've fallen a little behind in the misinformation regarding this poor kid, glad you're here standing against the witch hunt. Next thing you know he'll be guilty because his birthday does some weird numerology thingy.

This poor kid is a terrorist.

See Event File #1648067

edit on 24-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Hint...Excerpting a cut and paste from Glen beck's website and not linking to it and making it appear like some official doc...is still BS.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Hint...Excerpting a cut and paste from Glen beck's website and not linking to it and making it appear like some official doc...is still BS.

As hard as you try to derail this thread...I think enough conflicting evidence has been posted in it....you've bitten off more than you can chew.....JMOHO...

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

He is not a terrorist. No one here has a fkin clue what any of that stuff means or when it was issued... for all we know it could be the very paperwork that was issued immediately when he was a person of interest.

You are partaking in a witch hunt, feel good about yourself? You shouldn't because it is sick and wrong.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Indigo5

As hard as you try to derail this thread...I think enough conflicting evidence has been posted in it....you've bitten off more than you can chew.....JMOHO...

Des

I wonder what Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield will

reveal under oath?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS....OMG!!!

Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi Links to the Ellen Degeneres show on his Facebook!! AND he has visited Disney World!!

Sorry for doubting you guys...it all makes sense now!

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

He is not a terrorist. No one here has a fkin clue what any of that stuff means or when it was issued... for all we know it could be the very paperwork that was issued immediately when he was a person of interest.

You are partaking in a witch hunt, feel good about yourself? You shouldn't because it is sick and wrong.

The Witch Hunt thingy won't work.

Saudi National Abdul Al- Harbi was already in the system on a Prior Event #1648067.

That made it easy to get the 212-3B from the panel of 3 Judges.

link   

Hehe...Your signature says "Deny No More." hehe...

Honestly, from your last few posts it appears the new directive is to impugn the character of ATS. C'mon, you guys can come up with something better than this. We aren't some MediaMatters crowd, we're seasoned debaters who provide references and links and photographs for our proof. Late last week the Obamabots were demanding the proof from us, and it came as we said it would...Now we have the luxury of demanding the evidence from you for your wild claims. The burden of proof has shifted. Sucks huh?

link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

All terrorists update their location on Facebook now.
It's the in thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

All terrorists update their location on Facebook now.
It's the in thing.

I guess you forgot about brother #1, deceased, from the bombing...he had left a whole video collection of his state of mind on his FB page.....

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys

Hehe...Your signature says "Deny No More." hehe...

Honestly, from your last few posts it appears the new directive is to impugn the character of ATS. C'mon, you guys can come up with something better than this. We aren't some MediaMatters crowd, we're seasoned debaters who provide references and links and photographs for our proof. Late last week the Obamabots were demanding the proof from us, and it came as we said it would...Now we have the luxury of demanding the evidence from you for your wild claims. The burden of proof has shifted. Sucks huh?

It will be hard to deny the testimony of Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and

Watch Commander Mayfield. Did Glenn Beck just make up those 2 names?

Time will tell.

I think Janet Napolitano is going to prison.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

You and this thread are not the character of ATS.
What are you even talking about with media matters? lol

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

It makes me a little sad to see you guys flopping around like fish on the pavement...

...but then I remember how mean you all were to us who were willing to Deny Ignorance and follow the evidence.

ETA late for class, bbl to see where it's all going! Thanks all for the great updates and analysis!
edit on 24-4-2013 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Honestly, from your last few posts it appears the new directive is to impugn the character of ATS.

The Character of ATS??? You got nothing to do with it. "Deny Ignorance"... Becks delusional, bigoted attack on the innocent for attention is just a coward with a microphones version terrorizing.....the epitome of ignorance. Anyone that understands the "character of ATS" is obliged to call Beck and his followers on this kind of hateful ignorance.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Please try to make a little sense.
Who is flopping around like a fish?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Sorry for posting this here, but I can't see anything about this anywhere on the web. I couldn't believe it when I heard the name of the "2nd suspect" for the first time on Fox. The anchor (can't remember who it was), but she pronounced it "Joker"!! I remember getting a chill when she said it: More reference to the Batman theme?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Kali74

It makes me a little sad to see you guys flopping around like fish on the pavement...

...but then I remember how mean you all were to us who were willing to Deny Ignorance and follow the evidence.

ETA late for class, bbl to see where it's all going! Thanks all for the great updates and analysis!

That was quick. It made to YouTube in record time.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join