It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI caught in a web of lies in Boston

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UMayBRite!

Hi Umaybe brite, ATS Readers, Writers,

All I am saying is the FBI lied, I agree with that. Other than that, I posted the information from a source...argue with the source please.

The US media sources have determined the FBI lied, not the family. CONTRADICTIONS by the FBI themselves showed they LIED.

Argue with the FBI please.

Whether or not the FBI has files on every Muslim, or every swinging $%%&& in the USA is not the issue, they lied. Period.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

So clearly we have those that are "Conspiracy Theorists" , that are prepared to challenge what any given Government or Media mouth piece puts out.

And we have the other side of the argument that tends to never question the official story.

Lets look at it this way , if I'm a Conspiracy Theorist all I have to live with if I am wrong is the thought that I live in an illusionary state and perhaps have a degree of paranoia.

If I never question the status quo or what the Government and It's agencies tell me , then I have to live with the fact that I am an accessory to the whole sale slaughter of perhaps millions of innocent people on this planet , the theft of their life savings and the systematic eradication of their physical and mental health. I would have to live with that for the rest of my life.

Speaking for myself , I would rather be thought of as being a bit delusional.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

<< 1   >>

join