It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI caught in a web of lies in Boston

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Now that it has come out the the FBI had been interviewing and having meetings with the older brother of the bombers....

WHY did they pull the picture line up, and ASKING THE PUBLIC for help in identifying the suspects?

This entire press conference is now exposed as a lie since we now know the FBI was "monitoring them at every step", according to their own admission.

The suspects' family also state that they were well aware of an ongoing relationship between the FBI and the boys. Family members said they were "monitored" and "counseled" at every step, and the FBI was "controlling" and "following" them for years

Link

I don't care what anybody says... this story is pretty darn hard to DEBUNK..

There is a video at the link as well.

THEY LIED...

Pravdaseeker
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Fixed link

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

I don't care what anybody says... this story is pretty darn hard to DEBUNK..

it is when your link doesnt seem to work

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Here is some linkage

www.activistpost.com...
edit on 4/22/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You may have hit a nerve with someone at the FBI. That would be a reason for the info that you linked to have disappeared.

I do not doubt the info.
It was evident that the FBI put out the pics from the bombing, asking for 'help' in identifying the brothers... and we are also aware that the FBI did investigate the brothers before the bombing.

And it is also evident that the government LIES.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Actually, the FBI said they investigated the older brother in 2011 after receiving intel from a foreign government (Russia) that he was being radicalized. The FBI found no proof of ties to Islamic extremists.

Just because there is an FBI file, doesn't mean they were monitoring his every step. The FBI has files on millions of people for various reasons.

His family is stating that his every step was being monitored. Pretty impressive to know that while living in Russia.

How many times is someone arrested and the very first quote is from the mother: there is no way my son/daughter did this. I really don't see how anyone can use parents comments as proof of anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You may have hit a nerve with someone at the FBI. That would be a reason for the info that you linked to have disappeared.

I believe the OP accidentally provided a broken link, the information is still there and the FBI has not taken it down as I have provided the proper link directly above your post.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The FBI could not have been talking, stalking, or anything with these two.

Because the media has been saying for the last two days, that it is illegal for the FBI to SPY ON PEOPLE!!!!!

I have no idea how any of the reporters have been able to keep a straight face while making this claim. I guess that's why they make the big buck.
edit on 22-4-2013 by chiefsmom because: sp

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well, thanks for fixing that.

Maybe the FBI will come along and actually break it later.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

While the whole country is relieved that this past week’s Boston Marathon bombing ordeal and subsequent lockdown of the city is finally over, Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis told the Washington Post that the department’s facial recognition system “did not identify” the two bombing suspects.

“The technology came up empty even though both Tsarnaevs’ images exist in official databases: Dzhokhar had a Massachusetts driver’s license; the brothers had legally immigrated; and Tamerlan had been the subject of some FBI investigation,” the Post reported on Saturday.

Source

I guess that makes sense, they couldn't get a positive match with the on-file photos, so they went to the public. It was also stated, i think in that same article, that this was done partly because of sites like Reddit and Infowars spamming pictures of random, mostly innocent people, and calling them bombers,. Like that 17 year old kid who fears for his life now.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

I must have missed that piece of reporting. Can you find a video of it? I would LOVE to see it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Exactly, you don't care what anybody says like many on here that thrive on conspiracy theories..regardless of what evidence you have it will never be enough...witnesses are a dime a dozen and each one sees things differently from the other...so feel free to be the 100th person to "debunk" this tragedy because it does not matter what evidence is presented you will choose to disregard it as long as it does not support you conspiracy theory....

We criticize Fox, CNN and MSNBC for their slanted views on things so add ATS to that group because there is just as much crap on here as there is elsewhere...I loathe the term "sheeple" but there are plenty of them on here who blindly follow any conspiracy theory that come along...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If the FBI knew right after the bombing who these guys were, they could easily had gone to their home addres and take them in.

But fact is, FBI had no idea who they were until the day of the manhunt, thats where they realized they might have had Tamerlan Tsarnaev in for questioning, and was able to identify him from their own files, and came forward telling that the he had been investigated before, but two years ago. That dosn't in any way imply FBI had been constantly monitoring the suspect.

"The FBI admitted Friday they interviewed the now-deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago and failed to find any incriminating information about him."

Therefore asking the public for help identifying them, when they isolated them from footage and pictures in the day after the bombing isen't unusual at all, as they couldn't directly identify him them self.

Again info is being spun to fit the conspiracy.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Sure, I suck at it, but I will see what I can find. To help, I first saw it I on a CBS news broadcast yesterday. (world news version.) Then this morning, again CBS, 7 am show. I'll go look.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

so what FEMA camps do you want all the thousands of radicals and/or "persons of interest" that are on the FBI's watch list going to? remember this might include lots of right-wingers, who also have constitutional rights and liberties.
edit on 22-4-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

Found one, although it appears in this one, the guy is from the FBI or was, who says it. It is the last 20 seconds of the clip.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Actually, the FBI said they investigated the older brother in 2011 after receiving intel from a foreign government (Russia) that he was being radicalized. The FBI found no proof of ties to Islamic extremists.

Just because there is an FBI file, doesn't mean they were monitoring his every step. The FBI has files on millions of people for various reasons.

His family is stating that his every step was being monitored. Pretty impressive to know that while living in Russia.

How many times is someone arrested and the very first quote is from the mother: there is no way my son/daughter did this. I really don't see how anyone can use parents comments as proof of anything.

So the FBI is incompetent?

A rhetorical question.

Either they were incompetent and he was an extremist as they would like us to believe. Or they are not incompetent and he wasn't an extremist and they are making it up as they go along.
edit on 22-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Dear chrismarco, ATS Readers, Writers,

I am NOT saying false flag, I am saying the FBI LIED!

They are NOT that incompetent! READ many other threads on how these bombers were involved in overseas trips, and other governments talking to the US government about these bad guys.

The FBI DOES watch people that get THAT much attention, especially if from a foreign government. And those governments are warning the USA government about them. It puts a HUGE red flag on them!

I have an ex wife that married a Saudi national, and he never went back to his country, or ANYTHING like this bomber did, and she told me the FBI visited them about 5 times over the course of her short marriage to this Saudi man. THE FBI TOLD THEM that the FBI was watching them, monitoring their emails, and their phone calls, you name it. (She divorced him cuz he was trying to force her to become a Muslim) And she noticed things with her email and phone that to her convinced her it was going on too. She was a very smart gal, MS in Chemical Engineering, etc..not some chick from the outback in the Ural mountains.

It is NOT impossible that they were trying to be used by the FBI to penetrate or gather information on trouble makers in another country, or there in the USA.

The point I was making is THEY LIED, and they DID LIE!

They DO have fancy facial recognition computers that would have gotten positive ID in about 10 minutes! My uncle was a copper, and my best friends dad was an FBI agent, they had that technology a LONG time ago!!

You go after me, inferring as being a "sheeple" LMAO! You have NO CLUE..

In my opinion the FBI were trying to cover their butts for using these guys in some undercover BS, and the "FBI spies" or useful informants, turned on the FBI, or the USA and did the dirty deed.

But the above is just an opinion.

It doesn't take away from the fact that they LIED! You attack me, and NOT the information or story I presented.

In my opinion, you have lost the argument when you stoop to that level.

Go after the author of the story maybe... or activist post maybe... ALL I did was put the EXACT title of the news story up, as we are asked to do at ATS, and presented the news story from the source.

The ONLY thing I agree to is the fact that they lied. AND THEY DID LIE! WHY?

Embarrassed because their stooges got loose and turned on their controllers?? Or what?? Some thing isn't right about it, is all I am saying. And it is beginning to look like these bad guys were being used for gathering info on other bad guys.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The suspects' family also state that they were well aware of an ongoing relationship between the FBI and the boys. Family members said they were "monitored" and "counseled" at every step, and the FBI was "controlling" and "following" them for years

Hold on, you are quick to say the FBI is lying, but aren't willing to consider that the family could have plenty of reason
to lie?

Personally, I think the FBI isn't admitting their knowledge, but that isn't a major dent on their credibility YET.

If you know anything about Muslims in America, you would know that they are used to surveillance. I think it would
be unlikely that a young religious muslim man wouldn't have an FBI file.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Very good find Op. I'm on the fence with this one. Something just don't feel right about this to me. To much evidence being put forth on both sides.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Hello jimmyx, ATS Readers, Writers,

WTF??? LOL WHERE did you get all that BS from the post I put up??

FEMA CAMPS are just a conspiracy theory for the sheeple, right???

Seriously though, all I am saying is the FBI lied, period. WHY? All of this other stuff about fake wounds etc, all that web info, I am not necessarily in agreement with at all, just what I posted.. THEY LIED. WHY?

Why they lied maybe ought to be sussed out by some other authority in the USA, or something.

There appears to be different factions of the US government fighting amongst themselves in this terrible story. I said APPEARS..

The FBI uses people all the time to try and get information on suspects or terrorist groups. The FBI HAS used questionable tactics in numerous cases, where they infiltrate a gang, or group, encourage them to do something bad, provide them with the explosives and all the things needed to do the dirty deed, THEN BUST THEM at the LAST MINUTE!

Would all these bad guys have actually gone through with their plans if the FBI wasn't there encouraging them, goading them on, and supplying them with whatever they needed to do a crime of terrorism?? Maybe, or maybe not?

MAYBE they were trying to hide the fact of using these guys as informants, and the PR backlash from them going rogue would be a bit too embarrassing for the FBI? WHO KNOWS.

All I am saying and agree to is that the FBI LIED. No FEMA camps, no locking up right wingers with rights and all that rot you went off on. LOL

You talk about Constitutional rights and liberties.. LMAO! WHAT CONSTITUTION??? WHAT RIGHTS??

The Constitution has been shredded to bits, only hangs in place by a thread; and liberties evaporate daily in the USA. Mostly by the actions of such fine traitors like Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer..who if my memory serves me right are representatives from your state of California??

Wasn't it BUSH 2 who said the ol Constitution was just a GD PIECE OF PAPER? BOTH parties are screwing the states blind. It is a systematic takedown of a once moral nation.

Folks back in the states need to get out of the left-right paradigm. Your "enemy" is the arse clowns in Wash., DC.
THEY are the ones screwing the country blind.

My question is this?

Why do people hold so tightly to the proven inaccuracies that come from the government and media without ever questioning?

Am I to perceive that they trust the government and its agencies to be upfront, and honest in all its proceedings?

I call that blind obedience, and that puts you and the nation at SEVERE risk.

It also explains the sad state of affairs back in the states.

Hitler had blind obedience, or demanded it..So did Stalin..and killed people for asking questions.

Where is the USA headed jimmyx?

USA needs to learn from history, not repeat it.

Pravdaseeker

top topics

<<   2 >>

join