It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto lawsuit threat may put an end to extremely popular GMO labeling law in Vermont

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

And many companies are doing just that.
But does that still make it right, that in Europe, the food has to be labeled as GM, but because our wonderful Government is on the take, monsatan can continue to spend millions to fight here, to the extent of having ex employees put into government positions, such as the head of the dang FDA?

I guess it is just another shining example of how "our" country is run by those with the most money to buy people, as well as things.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Go ahead, label them. I'll still buy GMO foods. I'm not afraid of whatever everyone else is afraid of. Monsanto is certainly a bully when it comes to agribusiness, but GMO foods are fine. Safer, in fact, than "organic" foods.
edit on 22-4-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

Hello there Monsanto SHILL. How's work today?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

If GMO foods are soooo safe and soooo nutritious why is Monsanto fighting labeling so hard? When you are so afraid of having your products labeled because people don't want them then maybe it's time to change your business model. Any respectable business isn't afraid of their products being labeled. When you have to resort to trickery to sell your products maybe you don't deserve to be in business. Let them label and let the chips fall where they may!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaakin

Originally posted by DaTroof
Go ahead, label them. I'll still buy GMO foods. I'm not afraid of whatever everyone else is afraid of. Monsanto is certainly a bully when it comes to agribusiness, but GMO foods are fine. Safer, in fact, than "organic" foods.
edit on 22-4-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

Hello there Monsanto SHILL. How's work today?
\

That isn't a shill, this is a troll. That position is untenable no matter who side you are on, not even monsanto contends their frankenfoods are BETTER then organic, they only contend they are equal too. There is no way on earth a person with a modicum of intelligence would even make that assertion, only one who seeks to stir up "$%&T for the sake of doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join