It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Key Congressmen Request Classified Briefing On Saudi ‘Person Of Interest’ In Boston B

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here we go again. Peter King is one of the bigger dip***** that exist. This is nothing more than veiled racism. There is no proof anywhere that the bombers were anything other than who authorities suggest were suspects. It wasn't a Saudi in the surveillance videos. It wasn't a Saudi who killed a police officer at MIT. It wasn't a Saudi who was in a shoot out with police in Watertown. It wasn't a Saudi who was hiding in a boat in someone's back yard. To keep labeling people as suspects who had nothing to do with this is dangerous. People can and will be killed by such negligent behavior. The authorities have surveillance video of suspect 2 setting down his white or grey backpack and walking away 10 to 15 seconds before it explodes at that exact spot. Haven't we learned that this type of behavior is dangerous in the last week? Didn't the general manager of reddit apologize for what happened this last week. Didn't the editor of the NY Post apologize for his papers incredible bad taste and dangerous reporting this last week.

Let's say some of this kids family were involved in terrorism as has been said by people on the Internet. Lets say hypothetically my granddad was convicted of murder it does not mean I am guilty. It does not make the people in my state guilty by association.

This is conjecture at best by people who do not have any of the actual evidence in the case. It is prejudice and racism rearing its ugly head. Simply making fools of themselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dfairlite
IF the GB timeline on this is correct, then this is much bigger than anything we've seen in a while, and really a bold disinformation move from above. To have the documents in congress' hands and still deny it is a whole new level.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

indeed whats even more interesting is the people who IMMEDIATELY poo pooed all of this just because Glenn was the one that broke the story....

I wonder how it feels to be so filled with contempt for someone, that you totally deny logic...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Are you serious? Racism? Wow, the shills are out today! Let's ignore the fact that our government has been sucking up to the Saudis for how many years? Allowing them to have immunity from prosecution no matter what....and let's ignore the fact that Saudis with ties to terrorist organizations are bing allowed visas to enter and roam freely around our nation....go shill elsewhere....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
reply to post by GArnold

Are you serious? Racism? Wow, the shills are out today! Let's ignore the fact that our government has been sucking up to the Saudis for how many years? Allowing them to have immunity from prosecution no matter what....and let's ignore the fact that Saudis with ties to terrorist organizations are bing allowed visas to enter and roam freely around our nation....go shill elsewhere....

Ignore Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi at all costs.

Key congressmen are on the right track.

Play the race card. Play every card in the deck.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by phantomjack

What I find interesting is my thread on Glen Becks info (different article and situation) On what he knew about the Saudi. Was shut down, for being a duplicate of this thread, WHICH is about congress requesting info on the saudi, A DIFFERENT topic and article.

Interesting to note that the Beck thread was getting more attention so ATS shuts it down, YET we can 50 threads all expounding the official story...

So two threads similar but not the same, 50 on the exact same thing no action, Thats a bit curious to me.

Beck Breaks Exclusive

The thread had 36 flags and 4 pages, WELL on the way to topping the ATS home page, guess someone didn't want the info on the front page...
edit on 22-4-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

So you are going to claim there is some sort of conspiracy on ATS now? I think the T&C's of this site are clear. Frankly, I am not sure why the post I am replying to above was not deleted as off Topic.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusse I agree and surprised he even made it out of there alive. We have a picture of him clearly getting out of the boat on his own, and then moments later he's leaving in an ambulance in critical condition (doesn't add up no matter which way you spin it). I first heard the media saying he was shot in the neck and in the leg from the getaway, and now the story they're going with is that he shot himself (which still doesn't add up, why get out of the boat and then do that?).

CBS News - In this video the news announcer says its a photo taken before he's taken into custody.
from a CBS News video.

Photo of suspect caught on boat in backyard

The tarp is torn - So this NOT a satellite picture taken while he was 'entering' the boat prior to capture, and so is a picture of him getting out of the boat just prior to being taken into custody.

In addition - Here the tarp appears to be intact - This is an infra-red image (see below) taken of him while crouched under the tarpaulin from on high; probably from a State Police aircraft.

edit on 22-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The Saudi National was never a suspect and was cleared of 'interest'. His name has never been released, he hasn't been deported, he is still recovering in a hospital. This is Islamophobia in full swing sprinkled with a dash of Administration hatred.

Glenn Beck if ever had any credibility, should have lost it a long time ago and I hope he is sued into oblivion for painting a target on an innocent persons back.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
The Saudi National was never a suspect and was cleared of 'interest'. His name has never been released, he hasn't been deported, he is still recovering in a hospital. This is Islamophobia in full swing sprinkled with a dash of Administration hatred.

Glenn Beck if ever had any credibility, should have lost it a long time ago and I hope he is sued into oblivion for painting a target on an innocent persons back.

Islamophobia is a word like anti - semitism. One implies fear of and the other implies hatred of - both are false terms used by the enemy to invoke false charges against the innocent.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Can anyone clarify what injuries this saudi sustained ? Last reported was severe buns to the inside (palms) of hands. If this is true... how did he get severe burns on both palms of his hands >?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KuhNate

Yes he put out someones clothes that were on fire with his bare hands.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

What would you have posters and people do just accept the official story? How many lies have we seen in the past.......how many?

I think something is very wrong with this Saudi kid and I believe he played a part in all of this. To be very blunt I am becoming suspicious about all the posters on ATS who are either attacking the source or saying look the other way.

If the mainstream media does not pick this story up they are going to lose what little trust they have left. The world is changing and people are really starting to wake up to the fact we are being lied to everyday.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I was skeptical of the actions over this Saudi from the get. Still am.

What really grinds my gears, is that we bow to Saudi's strictly for oil. When some one on the news said that you do not embarrass Saudi Nationals you deport them, this is how they handle business. that really pissed me off.

If for any reason the United States feels to detain your citizen on our soil in or around the same day of any event that threatens or proven to be a threat to the security of AMERICAN citizens we should be able to do whatever we damn well please, and the bird get flipped in the general direction to whom it upsets.

That being said, more information needs to come out and a I applaud those congressmen.

Tony

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KuhNate
Can anyone clarify what injuries this saudi sustained ? Last reported was severe buns to the inside (palms) of hands. If this is true... how did he get severe burns on both palms of his hands >?

I would also like like to know this.
He looked like he was in great shape in the picture smiling. If he was in on this terrible event that smile speaks volumes. I think TPTB have really dug themselves a whole and we will see a disinformation campaign in social media including ATS.

I have seen many posters attacking the source like Glen Beck and trying to say there is nothing to see. I think many posters are actually on the pay role.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stugots16

Tell that to the 133 Saudi's that have been detained at Guantanamo since 2002.
wiki

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

By that logic you must be on Glen Becks pay roll.
You are now automatically dismissed as a paid shill.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
hmmm well i reviewed video, picture, testimony, spoke with individuals who were at the event... no one saw any one on fire. There was a fire at the library but 0 injuries. Everyone was clear. So my question still stands. How did he receive burns to the inside of hands? also... how many times have you tried putting a fire out with your hands? any chance you could point me in the direction of where you found that info ? p.s. he was first reported of having shrapnel wounds from explosion... (also... numerous undetonated devices found... any info on what type of devices? What kind of explosive + containment used ?) last... why so much BS on this story? If its ridiculous and he wasnt a suspect or witness why cant they clarify the situation ? Obviously people have questions... even congress members. Ok got it.. There are TWO Saudis in this story. 1 with burns to hands - possible deportation 2nd hurt by shrapnel being detained in regards to case not related to boston bombing.

edit on 23-4-2013 by KuhNate because: missed something

edit on 23-4-2013 by KuhNate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Never a suspect? Well, that's a relief. I feel better already.

Wait a minute: What is this ???

Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi had a prior event file already in the system.

Event File # 1648067

I guess that means Abdul was a known terrorist.

Mrs. Obama stopped by the hospital to say " Hi. "

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Never a suspect? Well, that's a relief. I feel better already.

Wait a minute: What is this ???

Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi had a prior event file already in the system.

Event File # 1648067

I guess that means Abdul was a known terrorist.

Mrs. Obama stopped by the hospital to say " Hi. "

Why is 1000 North Main street, Findlay, Ohio a sports complex?

Ralph & Gladys Koehler Fitness and Recreation Complex The Koehler Fitness and Recreation Complex houses the Malcolm Athletic Center, the Student Recreation Center, the UF Athletic Hall of Fame, a varsity weight room, game room, cardio center and a racquetball court.

athletics.findlay.edu...

I wonder if the university of Findlay has any record of the guy as a student. Wasn't school in progress in Ohio, while this guy was living in Boston?
edit on 24-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

There is more:

Someone tried and failed to erase the paper trail. We know who it is.

(Hint: It's someone at the top of the Obama Administration)

I wonder what Watch Commander Maimbourg and Mayfield will reveal under oath?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So NOW Napolitano changes her story again:

Janet Napolitano Says Saudi ‘Person Of Interest,’Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, Was On Terror Watchlist

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano confessed Tuesday Saudi ‘Person of Interest,’Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, was on terror watchlist, but was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

www.theglobaldispatch.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join