Nuclear Fusion at Ambient Tempetatures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There's evidence in the past two centuries of studies proving the fusion of Mg to Ca takes place in Chickens. Is it because Ca is absent from the diet or does nuclear fusion(cold fusion) take place irregardless of the absence or presence of Ca in the diet? Why can't we adjust these naturally occuring reactions in Nature to make Gold? Is somebody flooding the market with gold this way?Cold Fusion has been explained with the use of Neutrinos. Is this true?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

As this is indeed ATS, I will reply with care. Where do you think they got the goose that lays the golden egg from? As this was told long ago in story form. The creation of gold has long had its source in ancient alchemy, as well as in today's modern society. He or she who obtains this formula will indeed be on the run , as was the goose, for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

The nuclear fusion of precious metals inside poultry has rocked the scientific world recently...

No-one is sure of anything any more... which came first...cold fusion or the egg?

CERN has been looking into the matter....

Here is a documentary explaining EVERYTHING....

edit on 22/4/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: A single interaction can have multiple interpretations.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by siluriancryptic
There's evidence in the past two centuries of studies proving the fusion of Mg to Ca takes place in Chickens. Is it because Ca is absent from the diet or does nuclear fusion(cold fusion) take place irregardless of the absence or presence of Ca in the diet? Why can't we adjust these naturally occuring reactions in Nature to make Gold? Is somebody flooding the market with gold this way?Cold Fusion has been explained with the use of Neutrinos. Is this true?

You can make gold with bacteria and scientists are doing it now. But the scientist who is doing this research has the idea that this is for medical research and not for monetary gain.

And I'm not sure how you can use Neutrinos to produce cold fusion since there are no nucleus of the atom to fuse to...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by siluriancryptic

As someone who used to keep chickens I can safely tell you that chickens need calcium in their diet to produce proper shells. A diet with insufficient calcium produces very thin shells.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
You can make gold with bacteria and scientists are doing it now. But the scientist who is doing this research has the idea that this is for medical research and not for monetary gain.

And I'm not sure how you can use Neutrinos to produce cold fusion since there are no nucleus of the atom to fuse to...

I'm afraid you can't make gold with bacteria, that requires nuclear fusion which most definitely does not happen in bacteria. The most they can do is use microbes to transfer gold from liquids already packed full of it, to tiny solid particles of gold. A bit like how drying out sea water leaves a load of solid salt behind.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subterranean13

I'm afraid you can't make gold with bacteria, that requires nuclear fusion which most definitely does not happen in bacteria. The most they can do is use microbes to transfer gold from liquids already packed full of it, to tiny solid particles of gold. A bit like how drying out sea water leaves a load of solid salt behind.

Not sure where you got your info from but it took me about 5 seconds to open up Google and to find it. here is the Link

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

My post still stands. Since you didn't link to any specific article I cannot tell you where you are wrong, but you most definitely are, very badly wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Not sure where you got your info from but it took me about 5 seconds to open up Google and to find it. here is the Link

Concentrate on the parts of the articles where they tell you the bacteria are converting gold chloride, a liquid, into solid gold. They aren't MAKING gold, they're extracting it from the fluids they're swimming in and converting it to metallic gold.

eta: I haven't heard that old saw about chickens since I read Lo! as a kid. It's bogus.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The phenomenon is well known but is of coursed suppressed or hidden away. Element transmutation in plants has been well documented with repeatable experiments.
www.rexresearch.com...

You'd think that all of science would focus on these anomalies but it is absolutely death to one's career to do so.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Yes, yes, Rexresearch. Almost as good as Educate Yourself, or Time Cube. Maybe better than KeeleyNet.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

It has the researcher's original publications. But you can google it yourself if you must.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Russians proposed using biological transmutation to mitigate nuclear waste:
www.iscmns.org...

Most of what we know in physics is very flawed. Physicists often forget that it is merely a model an approximation, that contains an inherent contradiction and thus can not be correct. That contradiction is that the quantum ground state contains so much energy, that Einsteins general relativity predicts we should all be inside a black hole.

Maybe we are in a black hole.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Steven E. Jones. Sound familiar to any one? He's the guy that decided in the 80s science should be decided by a vote because he didn't agree with scientific findings. Now hes derailing the debate about what happened on 9/11 by getting every one to think that the towers were destroyed by some chemical process (Thermite). But Tritium levels that are 50 times back round levels were found at the site along with evidence of transmutation proves that some sort of NUCLEAR reaction took place. Mr. Jones seems to have some personal issue with low level nuclear reactions (Cold Fusion) or he is being paid good money to drive it into the ground.
edit on 23-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

It proves there were exit signs. Not "nuclear transmutation".

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Most of what we know in physics is very flawed.

These studies are very flawed. And bogus. Worthy of Rexresearch.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Most of what we know in physics is very flawed.

These studies are very flawed. And bogus. Worthy of Rexresearch.

You know this because? There are many cited anomalies that seem to support biological transmutation. There is even a convention science mechanism that has been proposed by a scientist from a national lab. Namely it appears that certain enzymes have a structure similar to a cyclotron. There may be nuclear reactions going on at an atomic scale.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

No that does not prove there were exit signs. I'm guessing you are referring to the fact that some exit signs contain tritium. These are referred to as Self-Luminescent exit signs. The world trade center complex had Photo-Luminescent exit signs.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders Namely it appears that certain enzymes have a structure similar to a cyclotron.

Tripe. Piffle. Nonsense.

There may be nuclear reactions going on at an atomic scale.

They all are.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

No that does not prove there were exit signs. I'm guessing you are referring to the fact that some exit signs contain tritium. These are referred to as Self-Luminescent exit signs. The world trade center complex had Photo-Luminescent exit signs.

Nope, they were tritium powered, if powered is the right term.

Bang, fire, tritium->T2O, into the water in the basement water it goes.

Tritium is also not some sort of signature of nuclear transmutation, whatever you mean by that.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

No that does not prove there were exit signs. I'm guessing you are referring to the fact that some exit signs contain tritium. These are referred to as Self-Luminescent exit signs. The world trade center complex had Photoluminescent exit signs.

Nope, they were tritium powered, if powered is the right term.

Bang, fire, tritium->T2O, into the water in the basement water it goes.

Tritium is also not some sort of signature of nuclear transmutation, whatever you mean by that.

No they were not. They were Photo-Luminescent. Also I never said nuclear transmutation you must have me confused with some one else.
edit on 23-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join