It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante parents confront online predators

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I dont see anything wrong in what those parents are doing...kudos to them.

I understand the police would rather do the jobs themselves but that's appears to be only after the publicity that these parents are getting for keeping their kids safe. No laws seem to be broken, no one has been killed, maybe harassed but big deal these jer.offs were going to try and have sex with minors.

Good job parents!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Entrapment, pure and simple. Same as prostitution stings and the DEA cooking up and selling meth/crack. If a filthy pedobastard is chatting with a 19 yo, thinking shes 13 or whatever, then gets apprehended for this, that is wrong. That was entrapment and the guy was arrested for a thought crime as no children were in danger in such situation. I despise pedos as much as the next guy, but the rule of law should be followed in a civilized society. Besides, the cops should go catching the actual pedos who harm/harmed actual children. Time to start bringing all those priests, that got scott-free, in shackles.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You are talking about Stinson Hunter, he was told to stop doing what he is doing....but i think he should crack on and bust some skulls personally.

One of the guys who turned up was a Mayor of a town, looking for sex with a 14 year old girl. Lots of sick perverts out there, many need castrating or euthanizing.

And a guy who got baited, wanted sex with a kid then threw a hissy fit and tries to claim Stinson is in the wrong

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i think what the police dont like, is how we can do their jobs better then they can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join