It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Hunts Terror 'Sleeper Cell' Linked to Tsarnaev Brothers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cbell77
I find it rather convenient that the kid cant speak. Talk about putting words in somebody's mouth. I heard a blip on fox news this mourning that he said there was no one else involved besides him and his brother.

If they didn't want him to talk, they would have killed him. Plain and simple. No conspiracy there imo

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Not only was he shot in the mouth so he can't speak, he was also shot in the right hand, so he can't write either now apparently.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I haven't got time to read all the posts (gotta go to work) so hope this is new and on topic.

‘We are at war with Russia, not the United States of America’: Dagestan rebel group distances itself from Boston bombers

In his statement the Caucasus Emirates commander urged reporters to “stop speculating and to stop promoting Russian propaganda. If the government of the United States of America is really interested in discovering the true organizers of the explosions in Boston … they should focus on the involvement of the Russian special services in the event.”

news.nationalpost.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by keenasbro
I haven't got time to read all the posts (gotta go to work) so hope this is new and on topic.

‘We are at war with Russia, not the United States of America’: Dagestan rebel group distances itself from Boston bombers

In his statement the Caucasus Emirates commander urged reporters to “stop speculating and to stop promoting Russian propaganda. If the government of the United States of America is really interested in discovering the true organizers of the explosions in Boston … they should focus on the involvement of the Russian special services in the event.”

news.nationalpost.com...

Of coarse they distance themselves and of coarse they want to pass the blame onto the Russians (they may even believe it)

Every 'group' which could be effected by this in one way or another is obviously going to work whatever spin can benefit (or at least not hurt) their cause.

If Russia was involved I imagine it would have been far more destructive and the suspects would have never been found. The Russian Mob would have them safely buried under some Sport Stadium while we have a "nationwide manhunt" but their Computers and other information would clearly point to X rebel group.

I thin k they were lone Wolf radicals, big brother had influence over little brother, they had little if any 'support' and the FBI knew about them already (thanks to Russia) and this was handled badly and thus all the competing stories and strange changes/omissions from the narrative.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
Not only was he shot in the mouth so he can't speak, he was also shot in the right hand, so he can't write either now apparently.

That's interesting. Do you have a good source for that?

I'd read he was shot in the neck and thigh. This is the first I'm hearing that he was shot in the hand.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Archie

Here is a post I just made in my own thread, regarding why no terror group has claimed responsibility for the bombings: RED FLAG - Why has no Jihadi group claimed responsibility for Boston?

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Well my mind is once again torn over this issue. I told my wife that I had made this thread, and explained the premise, and she suddenly remembered a dream she had last night.

In it, someone was telling her that the Jihadis had deliberately not claimed responsibility for the attacks, in order that masses of people in the USA begin to blame their government for the attack, that an event horizon may be reached as a result, with regards to people finally believing in huge numbers that false flags are a real and present danger to the nation. The ramifications of this paradigm shift according to the dream narrator would be open revolution, and it would herald in the End of the World as we know it.

She's had dreams that have come to pass, and the scenario of her dream is a plausible reason to describe why an actual Jihadi group perpetrating terrorist attacks would not claim responsibility.

I will reflect, investigate, and keep an open mind - I'll come back to this topic when I've had chance to consolidate & clarify my position.

NB - Just hearing news that the younger Tsarnaev brother is due to be charged with using a WMD, and so in tandem with his inability to talk due to convenient injuries to his 'throat and tongue' (laughably precise if you want to ensure he can't speak or shout out in front of witnesses), and a likely tightly controlled trial, we will likely never hear his side of the story in his own actual words. Death penalty on federal charges, case closed, job done..

Lots to think about.

Reading your theory, I was immediately struck with an increasing sense of the feasibility of this deliberate obfuscation by the perpetrators of the attack, and amazed at the way certain parts of your post reflect almost exactly the words used by my wife to describe the words of the narrator in her dream last night.. Spooky.

I am considering the detail of your theory in line with other issues, and I thank you for posting it. Specifically your close attention to the Twitter feeds and also the issue of scanners.

edit on 22-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding link.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thank you. You have just saved my freaking sanity, I swear to God
I wanted to make a new thread about this but didn't have the required number of posts. Now I do!

I think Jamar was the cell's patsy because he looked accessible. I think they wanted him dead to create support for his martyrdom at the hands of the 'evil' US government. I also think the fact he was a US citizen would just rub America's face in it that much more. I really believe we've all been played for fools.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Archie because: .

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2013 by keenasbro because: pointless exercise start again

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by MrInquisitive

After reading that I would say that someone does not have their facts in line.

It was announced this morning that the suspect would not be labeled an Enemy Combatant because they are certain that there was No Involvement with Other Groups or Individuals.

So, What's with that .. . .?

What's with that is probably the same balogna as Janet Napolitano coming out before this guy got caught and saying there were no links to bigger groups. She sure got that info fast.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

It was announced this morning that the suspect would not be labeled an Enemy Combatant because they are certain that there was No Involvement with Other Groups or Individuals.

So, What's with that .. . .?

According to a news item here: www.abc.net.au...

...White House spokesman Jay Carney said Tsarnaev would not be deemed an "enemy combatant".

"We will prosecute this terrorist through our civilian system of justice," Mr Carney said, after some Republicans had said Tsarnaev should have the same status as the "war on terror" detainees held at Guantanamo.

"The system has repeatedly proven that it can successfully handle the threat we continue to face," he said, adding that US law forbids trying citizens in military courts.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Just as a follow up to the OP: Since this hasn't been reported by any other new sources of consequence -- as far as I know -- and the original story came from The Mirror UK, apparently a rather notorious tabloid, and the IBTimes appears to have just regurgitated the same story, I'm hazarding a guess that this story of a sleeper cell connected with the two bombers is incorrect.

There was, however, some arrest in Canada of a couple of individuals accused of plotting terrorism. Perhaps there is a connection, but who's to say at this point.

On a related yet tangential note: I read today that the FBI wants to interview the wife of the older (and dead) brother. Why are they only doing this now, if this is truly the case?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

Seems like they could set him up with an iPad or laptop + mouse to enable him to communicate. That or give him a bell and nurse with an alphabet board like they did in Breaking Bad with the old gangster on oxygen, in a wheel chair...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

It was due to the placement. Had he hung the backpack on a hand rail or set it on a table it would have been level with the people's vitals. Lucky they were incompetent, still sucks that 3 people died especially the kid.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If you've seen/heard the video of them opening fire on him, he was NOT supposed to live. He is not supposed to talk.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
would not be surprising to see multiple sleeper cells within our nation. Times have changed, I miss the Cold War, at least we each kept the smaller nations in check.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The rounds fired into the boat prior to capture were less than lethal rounds. If you were listening to police scanners as it was happening they exchanged guns before closing in on him, the intent very much was to capture him, not kill him.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

If you've seen/heard the video of them opening fire on him, he was NOT supposed to live. He is not supposed to talk.

Seems like the cops/FBI/whoever could have swung killing him if they wanted to.

Are you saying they shot up the boat, or are you talking about the prior shoot out with both brothers?

Furthermore, he isn't dead, and my comment on ways to communicate with him was just to point out that there are ways for this guy to communicate with the authorities.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

Originally posted by Cbell77
I find it rather convenient that the kid cant speak. Talk about putting words in somebody's mouth. I heard a blip on fox news this mourning that he said there was no one else involved besides him and his brother.

If they didn't want him to talk, they would have killed him. Plain and simple. No conspiracy there imo

Actually there is, As for the writing part when the suspect was writing this was there a a lawyer present near him? i doubt it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I know the first thing a conspiratorial member of the sleeper cell would say is that
there IS NO CONSPIRACY

its only natural
edit on 24-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Jahar had a Twitter conversation with his mate, Troy about "poppin some fireworks" back in March at a location south of Boston. A news article appeared from the time talking about mysterious explosions being heard and undetonated devices being found in the same location Jahar was discussing on Twitter. A policeman is quoted in the article saying

“They were simply small cardboard tubes, they are filled with what appears to be flash powder, they are sealed at the end with wax and they have a fuse inserted,” Gallagher told WBZ NewsRadio 1030. “We’re concerned they are able to get the components on the internet fairly readily and that’s what’s making it easy.”

boston.cbslocal.com...

This leads me away from the cell idea a little bit.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Archie because: link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join