It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Conspiracy Theorists - Please Answer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
Another thing i cant make sense of, why would you stand so close to a bomb you knew was full of nails and bbs as you were detonating it?
Looks like it was a remote detonator that set them off, that would have worked up to a few streets away...

link

And for people who are going to say they wanted to see the destruction they had caused, all of the pics show them getting out of there pretty quick, not hanging around for a look....
edit on 24-4-2013 by 2012king because: spelling

The bomb was set off with a cell phone.

The video made to YouTube in record time.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

It says nowhere that it was set off by a mobile phone, all it says is it was a close controlled detonator, which would have to be within a few streets range, which would rule out a mobile phone, as that would have a VERY large range.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Another thing i cant make sense of, why would you stand so close to a bomb you knew was full of nails and bbs as you were detonating it?
Looks like it was a remote detonator that set them off, that would have worked up to a few streets away...
...And for people who are going to say they wanted to see the destruction they had caused, all of the pics show them getting out of there pretty quick, not hanging around for a look...

When you say "a remote detonator"...are you distinguishing from a phone-trigger?
I went to the article...skimmed it...so, if that detail is in there, just point me back.

Also - just as you...I have questioned their confidence in these devices (bombs). Where did they "practice" with them? I know that I would not feel comfortable, constructing a bomb...taking it ANYwhere...carrying it on my person in an arena where any number of possible bumps, pushes, trips, etc...might come about...unless I had some confidence in the stability and integrity of the design & construction, and...I KNOW I would want to have tested such a device/design at least once, before taking it into such a public venue.

I have also considered the "how close they were to the bombs, when they exploded" question. There is another explanation, though - that you might want to consider... If the allegations made in the FBI Affidavit are correct, regarding the positioning and movements of the younger brother...and the picture we've been shown, of the backpack on the ground (near or resting against the tree trunk), is showing the real bomb-loaded-backpack... There is a terrific possibility that, once he walks away from the backpack - a good-Samaritan-bystander will pick it up and start following him (hurriedly - to catch up)...saying "Hey Buddy - you left this on the ground!"...
I think the argument could be made that - he/they considered such a scenario...and according to the FBI Affidavit, timed his "walk away" from the bomb to coincide with the confusion and mayhem that had just erupted down the street... According to the timeline illustrated in said Affidavit...he would not have had more than 7 or 8 seconds distance between himself and the second bomb blast.

You say - "all pictures show them getting out of there pretty quick"... Have you seen any pictures of the elder brother after the first bomb exploded? I don't think that I have. I have seen the one picture...where the younger brother is about to turn around the corner at Fairfield...and others have pointed to a gentleman (with some ladies, I think) coming up the same sidewalk and going the same direction...and have tried to say that this is the elder brother...but there are high definition photos out and about, and low definition photos out and about...and the high definition photos allow you to zoom in far enough, and with enough clarity to see that the gentleman is certainly not the elder brother (rather - it appears to be a middle-aged man of some Oriental or Far Eastern descent).
If you have seen other photos that show the elder brother "after the fact"...please let me know, as I would like to look at them.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hi guys this was kicking about Imgur earlier on dont suppose any of you can have a look and let me know what you think. I wont lie i am not at all up to date on this whole scenario of the conspiracy side of things. It looks though a lot of people are thinking it was and i came across this...

imgur.com...

Photoshop? Dumb claims? Truth?

What do you think. Cheers.

Adz

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adz86
Hi guys this was kicking about Imgur earlier on dont suppose any of you can have a look and let me know what you think. I wont lie i am not at all up to date on this whole scenario of the conspiracy side of things. It looks though a lot of people are thinking it was and i came across this...
...imgur.com...
...Photoshop? Dumb claims? Truth?
...What do you think. Cheers.
...Adz

I can only respond to one of the pictures (allegations)...
The photo where the younger brother is apparently rounding the corner at Fairfield (and Boylston)...also, apparently "fleeing" the scene (or - fleeing the blasts)...the arrow points at a gentleman yards behind said younger brother...and attempts to claim that the "circled man" is the elder brother.
This is an inaccurate claim. There are other "high definition" versions of this photo available in which you can 'zoom-in' and easily see that the man in question (probably middle-aged) is of oriental descent...and is accompanied by a woman who appears to be of similar age and "descent".

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

the article seemed to rule out a mobile phone, as it says that it would have to have been detonated within a few streets range. surely a mobile phone could have been used from almost anywhere..
As for pictures, i have only seen the ones of the younger brother, but he doesnt seem to be looking back... not even a quick look as he is going around the corner.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
If the brothers were duped then why didn't they run to who!? You would run into the arms of those that duped you!? lol since the making of this post much more info has come to light. Imo... The FBI set them up like the family has said.
edit on 24-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

I agree. No one thinks its shady the the fbi was very involved in their lives before this attack. your really going to chalk that up to coincidence?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

...As for pictures, i have only seen the ones of the younger brother, but he doesnt seem to be looking back... not even a quick look as he is going around the corner.

I find that "odd". Numerous photos (instances of video) of the brothers, and the younger brother alone at or around the location of the second bomb blast...
The FBI Affidavit does not claim (in the Affidavit) to have any photos of the elder brother after he passed the restaurant (Forum) headed east (toward the finish line).
Maybe it's because they no longer had to "make a case" against him, and chose not to divulge any further incriminating evidence... Seems more likely, though...since we've seen much (most) of what they claim to have (in the Affidavit) on the Internet...that they have no such "evidence" placing the elder brother at the scene of the first bomb blast. When I say "no evidence", I'm specifically referring to "pictures" or "video".
And, again - the disproportionate weight of "numerous photos and videos" at or near the second site (younger brother), and "none" at the first, is enough to keep me puzzling.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeHawke

I agree. No one thinks its shady the the fbi was very involved in their lives before this attack. your really going to chalk that up to coincidence?

I do. In fact I think it's pretty tooty fruity !
Oh no, evidence that our gov. wants us dead. Everyone look away.
From Wiki

After the bombing, Salem claimed that the FBI knew about the bombing plot, and agreed to foil it by supplying fake explosives to him. Salem taped his telephone conversations with FBI agents. Those tapes were provided to defense lawyers, although they were not used in the trial. In December 1993, James M. Fox, the head of the FBI's New York Office, denied that the FBI had any foreknowledge of the attacks.

I know it's tuff but we have to face it peeps. Our gov. is murdering us.

edit on 25-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Our gubmint is murdering us, but rather than actually hurt anybody they used actors at Boston. Well that makes a whole lot of sense. I love a good conspiracy as much as the next human, but...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here is a very simple answer for this thread:

EVEN if the surviving brother pledges guilty, it's STILL a false flag, and he is part of this false flag conspiracy.

Reason 1: Family Guy episode, that was NOT a "hoax".

Reason 2: Abraham Lincoln died April 15. Very convenient timing for this new "Lincoln" movie.

Reason 3: the fire in the JFK library at THE SAME TIME when bombs go off in front of the Boston Public Library can NOT be a coincidence

Reason 4: How convenient that the US government gave the American citizenship to him exactly on September 11, 2012

Reason 5: Israeli police coming to "help in the investigations"

Reason 6: the CEO of the hospital where the surviving brother is being treated is an Israeli citizen
edit on 25-4-2013 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just a bit of an update, it seems that toy remote controls were used to trigger the bombs link, but if you look at the pic below where he is running away, he would have had to be VERY close to the 2nd bomb (if thats the one he supposedly dropped) when it was detonated....

The smoke has nearly cleared and he has only made it to the corner...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Here is a very simple answer for this thread:

EVEN if the surviving brother pledges guilty, it's STILL a false flag, and he is part of this false flag conspiracy.

Reason 1: Family Guy episode, that was NOT a "hoax".

Reason 2: Abraham Lincoln died April 15. Very convenient timing for this new "Lincoln" movie.

Reason 3: the fire in the JFK library at THE SAME TIME when bombs go off in front of the Boston Public Library can NOT be a coincidence

Reason 4: How convenient that the US government gave the American citizenship to him exactly on September 11, 2012

Reason 5: Israeli police coming to "help in the investigations"

Reason 6: the CEO of the hospital where the surviving brother is being treated is an Israeli citizen
edit on 25-4-2013 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

Probably not a good sign that you're automatically rejecting a signed confession by the suspect but your chief pieces of evidence are a poorly edited Family Guy YouTube and Lincoln's birthday.

It's fun imagining what would happen if you authored the Federal Rules of Evidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

My thoughts exactly. Some people want this to be a false flag event so badly, they are stretching more than Stretch Armstrong

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
All evidence counts when it comes to conspiracy theories

Sometimes, the more unlikely the source, the better the evidence!! lol

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguedesigner
reply to post by randyvs

Our gubmint is murdering us, but rather than actually hurt anybody they used actors at Boston. Well that makes a whole lot of sense. I love a good conspiracy as much as the next human, but...

But what ? You didn't read the quote from Wiki about the FBIs involvement at the world trade center in 93 ?
Did people die there ? Paper said so, don't really know what to believe anymore, seeing the truth is
far stranger than fiction now days. Because fiction has to make sense. And none of this raises a flag
for people like you ? What a you think when there letting terrorists in the country and giving them
safe passage out ? Everything's hunky dory ? Are you all there ?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis
reply to post by buckrogerstime

My thoughts exactly. Some people want this to be a false flag event so badly, they are stretching more than Stretch Armstrong

I couldnt really care less wether its a false flag or not, as it wont change anything and if it IS, it will never be admitted.
There just seems to be quite a few different things that i cant make sense of... maybe i am looking too much into it, but this has to be the first al qaeda bombing that i am aware of where the group have not admitted its anything to do with them, and the family are claiming its a set up...
Its usually a case of people that know the suspects say "I thought there was something odd about them..." but in this case, nobody seems to have anything bad to say about them.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Nice resort to ad hominem. That tells me all I need to know about you.

Have a good day.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguedesigner
reply to post by randyvs

Nice resort to ad hominem. That tells me all I need to know about you.

Have a good day.

It was a serious question ? So it isn't an ad hominem.

But ya ! Good day to you as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I had to give up on this thread, because people were not reading it, they were not responding to the actual evidence, they were not supplying their own to support their claims.

Thanks to those who did give some measured thoughts, and offered some interesting discussion. Unfortunately most of the responses here were just adamantly repeating already debunked propaganda from the likes of Alex Jones, and that gets us nowhere.

So now that it seems the supposedly framed young man has been talking, are people still sticking the fantasy of it being a false flag now that he's signed a confession and basically been telling the investigators all about the plot he and his brother hatched?

Let me guess, you think that's just a lie, that it's a forced confession? Even though he's now been read his rights and immediately shut up?

Either way, it looks like this is going to make it to court too, and we'll probably learn a lot more on the pubic record - no secret trials.

Can I expect all the conspiracy theorists who claimed the victims were actors to come on here and admit they were completely wrong and believed a total fantasy?

No, they'll all run away, hide, pretend they didn't say that the poor guy who lost his legs was lying. Alex Jones will never admit that he was wrong. All these people will go and scream about their evil government doing something else to get their precious guns or lock them up in imaginary prison camps until another bomb goes off somewhere and they'll start the batch*t crazy all over again

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join