It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Conspiracy Theorists - Please Answer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
I had to give up on this thread, because people were not reading it, they were not responding to the actual evidence, they were not supplying their own to support their claims.

Thanks to those who did give some measured thoughts, and offered some interesting discussion. Unfortunately most of the responses here were just adamantly repeating already debunked propaganda from the likes of Alex Jones, and that gets us nowhere.

So now that it seems the supposedly framed young man has been talking, are people still sticking the fantasy of it being a false flag now that he's signed a confession and basically been telling the investigators all about the plot he and his brother hatched?

Let me guess, you think that's just a lie, that it's a forced confession? Even though he's now been read his rights and immediately shut up?

Either way, it looks like this is going to make it to court too, and we'll probably learn a lot more on the pubic record - no secret trials.

Can I expect all the conspiracy theorists who claimed the victims were actors to come on here and admit they were completely wrong and believed a total fantasy?

No, they'll all run away, hide, pretend they didn't say that the poor guy who lost his legs was lying. Alex Jones will never admit that he was wrong. All these people will go and scream about their evil government doing something else to get their precious guns or lock them up in imaginary prison camps until another bomb goes off somewhere and they'll start the batch*t crazy all over again

I feel your pain. I've refuted every single fantasized point that has been brought up and 99% of the time not a single person responded because they knew they didn't have a case.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I had to give up on this thread, because people were not reading it, they were not responding to the actual evidence, they were not supplying their own to support their claims.

Thanks to those who did give some measured thoughts, and offered some interesting discussion. Unfortunately most of the responses here were just adamantly repeating already debunked propaganda from the likes of Alex Jones, and that gets us nowhere.

So now that it seems the supposedly framed young man has been talking, are people still sticking the fantasy of it being a false flag now that he's signed a confession and basically been telling the investigators all about the plot he and his brother hatched?

Let me guess, you think that's just a lie, that it's a forced confession? Even though he's now been read his rights and immediately shut up?

Either way, it looks like this is going to make it to court too, and we'll probably learn a lot more on the pubic record - no secret trials.

Can I expect all the conspiracy theorists who claimed the victims were actors to come on here and admit they were completely wrong and believed a total fantasy?

No, they'll all run away, hide, pretend they didn't say that the poor guy who lost his legs was lying. Alex Jones will never admit that he was wrong. All these people will go and scream about their evil government doing something else to get their precious guns or lock them up in imaginary prison camps until another bomb goes off somewhere and they'll start the batch*t crazy all over again

Good effort and all respect to you for starting this thread. I think it's time to give up too and there's no need to explain why. I'll leave it with a lady who is refusing to give up...

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well - thanks for the venue.
You know, though - if some listen to Alex Jones (and/or others of his ilk)...there must be a reason.
I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh. Thought what he said was gospel...for a while. Then...I turned away, and if anyone used any of his arguments, I immediately trashed it (in my mind). Kinda foolish, because he's not wrong about everything.

I don't know that, if it becomes clear that a group of "crisis actors" didn't stage the event...and any that were there, were actually there on what all would count as legitimate (innocent) reasons...you can conclude that those "conspiracy theorists"...were "completely wrong", nor that they "believed a total fantasy".
You're stretching the limits of my belief...in your ability...to ascertain the full scope...of your knowledge.
You could say that the odds that you're right...are improving in your favor.
But some of those you're pointing the finger at are fairly intelligent people...and have been contributing here with rave reviews (in numerous forums) for years.
I do not doubt their integrity.
Why should you?
Because they've come to a different conclusion than you?
And if their "conclusion" changes... ...What? They're supposed to bow...or something?
Is that the way it's supposed to be?
Yeah - some on both sides of these arguments are adamant, vehement and even belligerent...
Sometimes it's because of the way their views are berated...rather than "discussed".
(I find that almost no-one responds to my arguments [or "points"].)

Your premise for this thread was to ask "why" others continued to hold to various conspiracy theories (to include "false flag") in the matter/s of the Boston Marathon Bombings.
"Official Story", and "evidence" were used continually as the bases for beliefs on all sides of the argument.
That, however, is what I've found most lacking in the discussion... "Official Story" and "evidence".
In my own opinion, from the evidence I've been able to digest...the brothers "probably" committed the act/s of terror. There are, however, a number of gaps and/or inconsistencies in what has been purported to be "the Official Story", and once I see discrepancies...I usually don't let it go, until they are resolved (if possible).
So - Again - Appreciate the venue...and...would like to see us work toward a common goal (hopefully - that is "the truth", and not "I'm right"). ...but...maybe that's a selfish desire...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

So - Again - Appreciate the venue...and...would like to see us work toward a common goal (hopefully - that is "the truth", and not "I'm right"). ...but...maybe that's a selfish desire...

agree 100%.

I want to see him admit it. by video or authentic signature and fair trial. Then I'll believe its him. until then its all speculation. I just hope that something concrete does come out instead of him being shipped off and thats that. Just like seal team 6 getting osama. good thing they wasted no time from doing the mission at like 2 in the morning to a mass burial at sea at 7a.m (and of course the bodys wrapped and no pictures will be shown) i mean why would they..?(heavy sarcasm)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

1. If the brothers were innocent, why didn't they do what others identified in images by guys on 4chan and hand themselves in the moment their images were seen on TV? An innocent person would have seen that and immediately attended the local police station ready to clear their name. So, please explain that to me. If you believe the brothers were duped into it in some way, this still applies, why didn't they surrender and why did they seemingly then go on the run armed with guns and bombs?

Maybe they didn't know they were hunted until the last minute. It was only after that post on Infowars were they subjects of interest. Besides, don't you think the FBI would know who he was once they saw his picture in with the crowd? That info got leaked supposedly by a defense contractor. Wasn't there a defense contractor already there? He was going to class and following his same routine the day after, it wouldn't have been hard to track him down for a large agency as the FBI, since he's already in the system. That applies for both brothers.

2. The images of the two Craft International guys (if that's indeed who they are) have been taken out of context and a fictional time line added. People are claiming that one of them is seen after the blasts without his bag. In fact, the image of the two in the street was taken immediately after the explosions, and both are seen WITH their bags. Why do you accept the false narrative when the evidence is there for all to see that BOTH these men had BOTH their bags immediately after the explosion, are you not embarrassed that you didn't check this before believing that story?

I would like to know what private military contractors are doing there. Were they providing additional security because they are obviously deployed to do something. I lean towards security seeing as how one dude has something large, rectangular and stiff (ha!) in his backpack. Probably a box.

3. For those who believe the common "actors" story... how do you explain medical professionals, volunteers, BPD and race officials not noticing that there were no real injuries? Do you believe that all those present were actors? Thousands of them? If not, how many actors were there? Did they replace all the police who work there every year? How do you explain all the hospital staff who would have dealt with the injuries? Do you also claim that all those nurses, doctors and surgeons were all "replaced" by actors after the event? And if so, where are the doctors and nurses who would have been on duty and why haven't they asked why they all had a couple of days off at the same time, while strangers are appearing on the TV giving news briefings in their uniform?

I don't believe the actors thing. Not one bit.

4. If it were a false flag and the two were "convinced" into doing it, why is the younger brother still alive? Would it not make a lot more sense - given that they have already killed three and maimed more than 150 - that one more life wouldn't be much to end? So, if these "mysterious people" can convince those brothers to take two explosive devices into the crowd, kill three, wound more than a hundred, why would they let them live? Do you not think they could have killed them in the days after, when both brothers were behaving as they normally would have? Why would such a loose end be left dangling?

I call false flag because information told by MSM is not sequencing up with the facts. Now, i know it's mostly MSM, i'll take that. Ironic that he was shot in the throat and cannot talk... heh.

5. Why did those brothers then have a shoot out with police in the street, and how did those "innocent" brothers get hold of explosives if they were innocent? I will concede that we have no factual evidence ourselves of any of that happening, but this is the narrative we have, and there would have been numerous local BPD involved in that - did they all just "imagine" the bullets and bombs?

Yes i've seen the footage to. But i still haven't seen any footage where it's obviously them and i mean showing faces. As it stands Shootout #1 left one brother dead and the other fled only to run into the cops again, have another shootout, then flee the scene on foot... only to be found unarmed, hiding in a boat. Hell, they carjacked one person at gun point and shot another cop to death in his car, only to throw the gun away and hide in a boat?

Murder, armed carjacking, shootout (done together), shootout(younger brother)... to hiding in boat unarmed with a throat wound! I see big brother taking all the heat in this, in return... he doesn't get lethal injection and serves life in prison.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
The living suspect "can't talk" whatever that means, jaw broken, throat cut, whatever, so that is like he is dead since he won't be talking.

Please tell me why he is still alive if this was a false flag.

You do realize that a false flag doesn't require a patsy to be in on the whole scheme....right?

In fact....people can bleed and die in a false flag.....no actors required.

I'm not convinced this was a false flag....I just can't sit by and ignore these silly arguments that it was impossible to pull off. We already have many examples of the FBI actually creating these terror plots and foiling them. No matter how improbable...it's possible to pull this off. All you need is a couple of agitated buffoons to stir into action. It doesn't require thousands of people.....probably less than a couple dozen.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This is a conspiracy.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I've refuted every single fantasized point that has been brought up and 99% of the time not a single person responded because they knew they didn't have a case.
reply to post by Cabalis

Certainly no evidence of that in this thread. Or anywhere else for that matter.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
To be honest I don't think there's any conspiracy regarding Boston Bombings.
I honestly think there just 2 terrorist brothers who had connections to some other nutters. And that's it.
I do feel that sometimes some people try make a CT out of anything even when the facts are staring you straight in the face and telling you something totally different!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Reading a bit through this thread I have a feeling people here are not trying hard to look for answers. I joined the forum because it has conspiracy sticker on the front. To me it looks like Photoshop. I expected they would wheel out that Baumann guy on Oprah and let him speak. They just pushed him about a little before a hockey game and folded. I don't think they have a pro actor for this role. I may be wrong. We will see.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Well, first you so have to agree doing this was a suicide mission for these guys. No way rational people would think they'd get away with it. So right there, the suicidal aspect, the story makes zero sense.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I agree with what has already been noted--your post is very civil headed which is undoubtedly why it hasn't provoked the type of vile rhetoric generally associated with conspiracy theories.

Given U.S. history relative to dirty tricks, I initially thought it might be a conspiracy, but I laid that one to rest when the kid was captured alive. That will satisfy me if nothing further crops up to get me going again.

Still, I'm of the mind that governments here in the West as in the East constantly conspire against members of the electorate with great regularity. Just check out some of the legislation which is anything but in the best interests of the public but rather in the best interests of the corporations and the many well funded lobby groups. That, too, is conspiracy.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Medical protocol was *not* followed .
I don't think everyone was an actor,but some were. Many were photo ops for the nation to go ,
OOOHH ,HOW AWFUL *CRIES*

The emergency medical peeps didn't follow Mass ems protocols in some instances ,which can get people killed,lose you your job,and your license to work .
Those are three big reasons to follow protocols . Right ?

Every area has its own protocols ,which follow national guidelines .
I saw a few of those photo ops ,and just said wtf.

Protocol was completely disregarded in the case of sandy hook ,as I know those protocols . I looked them up again,to see if maybe they had changed ,but they hadn't .

So,with Boston ,I looked up their emergency medical service protocols ,and the alleged amputee sitting up in the wheelchair ,would be enough to get them sued ,if he had died,which he could have,very easily .
That was enough for me.
I actually thought it was all real,until I saw the photos of some of the injured.

Sorry . Just dont buy it .

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join