It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI disputes mother's claim they tracked elder bombing suspect (Here we go)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

You are nice.

If I remember correctly it was the mother who started with the "FBI has been contacting my son and us for years...."

About two hours later the story gets leaked regarding the request from the "foreign government" ...

That is how I remember it.

And yes, I have no trust or faith in any of our alphabet agencies. So I could be biased against anything they say.

So much so, maybe I don't even have the timing down.

Just being honest.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It may be all good and fine, for normal processes, to rely on hard evidence, etc.

But, how are we ever going to get this hard evidence? The whole deck, is rigged and stacked. There isn't a fair and true agency that will keep it straight and real.

So the best we can do, is put together all the pieces, and try and formulate our own answers.

After-all, where there is smoke arising in many places.. surely there is a fire.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Well, I am not sure. Before they put out the images of the two brothers, they were looking for Sunil Tripathi, who they had put the image out for.

So why would they do this if they knew already who they were going to shaft for it? When you think about the events coherently, and not looking for an angle to wedge the foot of conspiracy into, it doesn't make sense.

It turns out he came forward and denied any involvement and the FBI, after further investigation, focused on the brothers.

As far as I know, they were simply suspects right up until they decided to go green beret on boston. So once again, there seems little correlation that they were going to be shafted for something in some pre-planned scheme.

For all we know, the mother may have been seeing strange men in suits speaking to her son in the days prior and after the bombing, and they may have been part of whatever activities he was involved with to terrorise the community. I doubt many people involved in organised terror cells would be walking about in full arab get up and espousing anti-west rhetoric.

The parents will certainly not want to admit their son was capable of being a murderer. Surely, that is understandable.

You have to wonder about the level of inadequacy that seems to be involved in this - is it because there was actually a lot of really bad policing, or is it because every blogger, reddittor or /b/tard was posting pictures of all and sundry with drawings and schematics and blurry things that look out of place?

I'm leaning on it being 99% internet try hards... 1% unknown. rather than an incapable investigation.

I
I
I
I
I

Please use facts instead of assertions if you are going to imply you know things.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Why is it more likely she is lying than the FBI? And does she have any proof of their contact with her sons?

Really? That is a question that needs to be asked?

And does she have any proof of their contact with her sons?

Not any more the FBI came and took it all... well that is what she will say...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I just can't wrap my head around the same argument that comes up time after time.

10-12 people cannot initiate, devise, and implement a plan without "someone" finding out. Somehow hundreds (if not thousands) of government employees can manage it.

I (my vehicle actually) has been hit by 23 IEDs and 7 VBIEDs, I am sure that the parents of the people that set them up claim they are all angels that would never hurt a fly.

The FBI/CIA used to follow us on raids. After we would take down a house, capture the occupants, and secure the site they would walk up and take the ones they wanted. They claimed credit for the capture every single time.

Everyone lies. Sometimes it is simply that "your" truth doesn't match "my" truth. Sometimes we lie to save other peoples feelings. Sometimes we lie to save our own feelings. There are even times when a situation is so horrid we lie because we cannot accept reality.

The truth is out there in the middle ground. The FBI had warning and "dropped the ball" when they looked into it. The younger brother (not a kid) was coerced by his brother into taking part.

There are no angels. there are no devils. We are all human and suffer the frailties that entails.
edit on 22-4-2013 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

I really enjoyed the brutal honesty of your posting.

Thank you for your service. I hope you are ok.

As to the subject matter: It is hard to be objective when you are picking sides. I get that. I am just so over being lied to. I want to see things with clear eyes. I don't want to get sucked into bs and propaganda and rhetoric. It is so appalling to me that I have to make a choice.

THAT is not my fault. They are the ones that forfeited the trust.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

100% agree with that.

Trust is like virginity. Once you lose it, you never get it back.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I just read an article about the mother shoplifting at a Lord and Taylor department store. I saw what looked like a mug shot, so if this is true, she has lost any credibility in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by artnut

So what. Lord and Taylor has boring clothes anyway. Just kidding.

Yes we have all heard about her shoplifting event. And it is tacky, I will give you that. If it is true. And that is an if. I have witnessed many people in my life being accused of things they were not guilty of. So we have to give her the benefit of the doubt. Or at least I do.

I have always been scared to death to steal, and I have these deep beliefs about not taking stuff that doesn't belong to me. But I do remember jacking a bathing suit top from a girl back in the day. I think we have all taken something that didn't belong to us at one time or another. If we are honest.

However, I have done other things that were against the law in my life. I drove the car after having cocktails. I have run red lights and sped on a regular basis
. I have cheated on my taxes. Oh, I am sure there are many other things that I have done.

I would just cringe if those things came up about me when I was trying to defend and protect my sons. That is just not fair. It is just not right. Just cuz I did something wrong does not make me a horrible person and a liar. Come on now.

I don't like that people keep using that against the mother.
edit on 22-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

How about you trust logic and facts?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
it was predicted here that the fbi was involved in the suspected bombers lives before it was staed why/
because:
THEY HAVE BEEN BUSTED DOING IT BEFORE

blind boys call paranoia?

since it has been well documented here at ATS
guess alzhiemers may be a factor

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The fact that thee FI had been investigating them for 5 years was splashed all over the papers in the UK yesterday - seemed like they had more evidence than one persons claim.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by artnut
I just read an article about the mother shoplifting at a Lord and Taylor department store. I saw what looked like a mug shot, so if this is true, she has lost any credibility in my opinion.

got link?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by artnut

So what. Lord and Taylor has boring clothes anyway. Just kidding.

Yes we have all heard about her shoplifting event. And it is tacky, I will give you that. If it is true. And that is an if. I have witnessed many people in my life being accused of things they were not guilty of. So we have to give her the benefit of the doubt. Or at least I do.

I have always been scared to death to steal, and I have these deep beliefs about not taking stuff that doesn't belong to me. But I do remember jacking a bathing suit top from a girl back in the day. I think we have all taken something that didn't belong to us at one time or another. If we are honest.

However, I have done other things that were against the law in my life. I drove the car after having cocktails. I have run red lights and sped on a regular basis
. I have cheated on my taxes. Oh, I am sure there are many other things that I have done.

I would just cringe if those things came up about me when I was trying to defend and protect my sons. That is just not fair. It is just not right. Just cuz I did something wrong does not make me a horrible person and a liar. Come on now.

I don't like that people keep using that against the mother.
edit on 22-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

We are not talking about teenager stealing a candy bar here, we are (allegedly) talking about a theft of over $1600 worth of clothing from a grown woman. Not just tacky, but really, really wrong. She knew exactly what she was doing, and if convicted, the judicial system will punish her as they see fit.

I never called you a horrible person or a liar, I don't even know you. But, stealing $1600 worth of clothing is not an honorable act, and most people would question her veracity and character. This is not a "no big deal" thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

the fbi lied about involvement in the past cases too
but in the world trade center bombing they were caught on tape by the guy they were trying to frame

The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen

www.dailypaul.com...

so according to artnut they must be bad
(see reference?)

edit on 22-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by artnut

got link?

I don't know how to properly link here. Just google Boston bomber suspect's Mother arrested for shoplifting, there a quite a few articles as well as a mugshot.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by artnut

Not really the crime against humanity you're making it out to be either though is it?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm assuming the mother just assumed the FBI was still following her sons, from the previous years' tip off and subsequent FBI visit. I doubt the FBI was actually actively involved with these guys other than their initial investigation based on the Russian tip.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

the fbi lied about involvement in the past cases too
but in the world trade center bombing they were caught on tape by the guy they were trying to frame

The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen

www.dailypaul.com...

so according to artnut they must be bad
(see reference?)

edit on 22-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Yeah, because that is what I said "she's bad"

I am questioning her veracity because it appears she could be a thief, with an arrest record and all. I did say alleged. Sometimes good people do bad things, yes. But she said she was a lawyer, come on. She knows the law according to her admission.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by artnut

It was one designer dress. Now we don't know if she bought it and tried to take it back without the tags. Maybe she tried the thing on and it ripped. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt.

You act like she had her purse and pockets all stuffed with crap. It was ONE very expensive designer dress.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join