It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Such Thing as Coincidences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well in this case, I think so...

I'm talking about these crisis actors that seem to be part of every major event nowadays. Where were they for 7/7? 9/11 and all the other "false flags"?

Google Trends confirms my suspicions that they're a new fad for the nutters. And I use the word nutters to separate them from conspiracy theorists before everyone gets upset. The crisis actor theory seems to be clung on to by the fringe of the fringe.

Convenient that the government just happened to start using actors at the very same time nutters started to accuse them of using actors...

edit on 22/4/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

suspense is killing me. Not literally. Is it a coincidence that the most interesting topic headline leads to a blank screen? Just my luck..

Will edit upon Topic arrival.

EDIT:

there were claims of actors for both (was it a bus bomb in england?) and 9/11..

about the bomb there was talk about one guy who seemed to have fake bandages to make it seem like he was in a blast.

And in 9/11 many claimed fake witnesses acting as if they had seen a real plane.. A lot of the first interviews were people working for the media getting interviewed on their way to the studio or their day off. People thought that was fishy.

I don't follow those theories but it's not a new idea.

There are two main meanings to shill. One who believes something is true and they shill it out to protect their belief. I do this about the right to bear arms. I am a gun shill I guess. Then there is the paid shill who ACTS like they belief something for monetary or other gain. Shill is not a new word, nor our the two meanings new.
edit on 4/22/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

When you look at it over all the years it appears that way, but if you go through...the spikes start in 2009. 9/11 is out of the scope of the search and 7/7.....who knows?
edit on 22-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Well it's not just google trends, it's also my observations over the years too, I didn't mention it because its anecdotal evidence at best...

Plus, 911 may not be in its scope, but the discussion of that day is certainly within the scope.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I don't disagree that it is an increasing trend....and there was chatter around back then to just not dominant. Even for 7/7

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

People are indeed questioning reality to a greater and greater degree. It's all a natural evolution from being lied to, and learning from the mistake of questioning too much to the point of questioning sanity. Going too far can rebound back out into a balanced view better than anything else really.

First post now edited.
edit on 4/22/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

This has raised its ugly head with the Boston dead and injured as well,which I`ve read while holding back the vomit.

As if all these so called actors that lost their lives or were hospitalised was just a massive set up,that would have to mean all the medical staff, all of these peoples families and freinds would also have to be on the scam,the amount of people would be mind boggling to even consider.

Arguing over it I thought will only give it more attention so I decided to leave it be when I read it else where.

I think the only conspiracy with it would be these people who push this are the plants that are used to discredit conspiracy theorists in general.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Haven't heard of those before, I knew there were those claiming that the people that died in the planes never existed, that went hand in hand with the no planes theory though, so that come back in line with the fringe of the fringe...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Here's something eerie...

1. The Oklahoma bombing Occurred on April 19, 1995 (the Boston bombings on April 15)

2. The Waco siege ended on April 19th, 1993 (The West fertilizer plant exploded on April 18, which was situated 20 miles north of Waco.)

Coincidence???

I'm not saying these events are linked, I read the 'on this day' column in the daily paper about Oklahoma and Waco, and was startled by it. It's sad such things coincide with each other.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: poor grammar

edit on 22-4-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I think the only conspiracy with it would be these people who push this are the plants that are used to discredit conspiracy theorists in general.

I think there's enough genuine people around to do this already...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

Charles Manson was sentenced to death on April 19th too

The first automobile was driven that day too.

And Grace Kelly married Rainier of Monaco.

And Captain Cook first sighted Australia.

Worlds first space station was launched.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by gps777

I think there's enough genuine people around to do this already...

Yea, but no laughing about that for me..

Sandyhook definitely kicked the paid actor theme into high gear. I considered it. The smiling guy really throws me off, but let's not get into that. Moving on, people don't know what to trust anymore. For me paid actors seems like a huge added risk when you could just actually do it. the possibility of plants to steer conversation is always there, I trained with guys in the Army who's MOS was about that.

I like to go all the way though. If I want to question the reality I see on the news I like to go full on matrix style, and then some. I am the only real one and you guys are ALL agents. I don't get out of the game until I solve every problem. You guys won't reveal the truth until I finish the game.. Hahahaha. It's a fun mental thought.. That's all it is.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Most are just people thinking aloud whilst starting a thread on a forum (I`m sure I`d be guilty to whatever extent),which to me is almost completely harmless,then there are the other type that have their own websites devoted to this actor topic and who then bring the agenda to forums.

There is someone here on ATS pushing this who was admitted being banned from David ikes forum for doing the same there,I thought geez how ironic? belief in reptilian masters =ok,actors at bombings =get the hell out!
I salute them for that anyhow.But if the same was done here,there would be screams of a cover up and censorship.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Well it's not just google trends, it's also my observations over the years too, I didn't mention it because its anecdotal evidence at best...

Plus, 911 may not be in its scope, but the discussion of that day is certainly within the scope.

I notice it too.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
And quite a provable fad at that, when you actually look at the pictures. And think 9/11 was no exception, but this was leaked yet by the black ops, to cause a division. People didn't realize that back then, for those videos weren't being released by the agents working to rub our noses in what is happening and cause further reactions and plans to fuel various plans they have, including to make those aware look like loonies at a certain point.

You do realize that the huge glaring holes in all the world events, that lead to critical analysis and questioning official stories are actually revealed by various factions all working for the same bad guys, the old saying, all roads lead to Rome. Thats why paying attention and not accepting things at face value is very important, but not reacting, jumping through their hoops. And using mind to envision a better world.

But the actors, your own eyes can tell you its real, not in every case brought up, but in some of them.
If its about this last false flag, I haven't read the details of it. So fed up that I refuse to, will not react to their attempts to wrestle liberty from people.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I think the guy banned from the David Icke forums was probably banned for more than just that thread...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Thecakeisalie

Charles Manson was sentenced to death on April 19th too

The first automobile was driven that day too.

And Grace Kelly married Rainier of Monaco.

And Captain Cook first sighted Australia.

Worlds first space station was launched.

3 out of the 5 were crisis actors?

edit on 23-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: forgot charlie....=)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

3 out of 5 crisis actors use and recommend Bloody Mary's Fake Blood.

Bloody Mary's mmmmmmm!

new topics

top topics

join