It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Government believe Activists are members of Falun Gong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

why not accept that everyone has a different reality to yours.

Where am I denying? I must be if not accepting according to you.

Do you know me?

I don't know, maybe I do maybe I don't. If you were to tell me your name I could answer better, but don't. I am under the impression most posters are anonymous on these boards.

Can you say with absolute certainty that you are right?

About what?

What does Falun Gong have to do with anti government movements?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I have 3 words for you, when your looking for the CSIRO's data on cloud seeding (instead of attacking me) you can look this up as well.

Steroid fed beef

Spend a friday night in tamworth.. you'll see the fruits of bio/geo-engineering for yourself, it's nasty.

I really don't expect you to bother though..

BTW, when you mock me, you mock my teachers, some rather upright citizens who were worried about these things a LONG time ago, many have passed now, or live in seclusion due to the current state of this once great country, they don't belong in this place, it's not Australia for them anymore. they are/were the old guard, before the net, before ATS.

There's a whole lot to this, and if i hadn't had excellent teachers i'd think it's all malarkey too.. but, unfortunately I know better, I traveled this Country for years as a sound tech.. I've seen what we are loosing first hand, talked to the farmers, had many a beer and a yarn about "what was" and "what will be".

This country is rotting at it's core.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Xarian6 because: grammmmaaaaarrrr... meh

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Before you judge me as crazy, maybe this is one of the reasons iam being framed.Today

10:28pm
Mavendetta Firstmonkey
Can I ask you a question that is worrying me Ann?

10:28pm
Ann Bressington
Of course

10:36pm
Mavendetta Firstmonkey
Iam not sure if you are aware that the Western Australia Chemtrail Protest Group had officers from the State Security Investigation Group.(videos on youtube) The reference to Falun Gong was disconcerting. The question I pose, after reading the constitutional changes to the Oath of Allegiance by removing the crown and inserting state.(Both links are on your wall) Is the OPPT a UN Py-OP intended to ensnare the truth movement? They know we cannot be stopped and our numbers will continue to grow, so by people exiting the system via courtesy notices, be a ploy to tear up the Australian Constitution and implement a Global UN Charter? Additionally what can you tell me about the SSIG with regards to their powers, can you provide me with a link? Thanks Ann.

10:43pm
Ann Bressington
Well first of all OPPT does not appear to be a trap to me. Some quite recent developments have occurred and the end of this system seems to be almost upon us. This is not about "one world government" by any stretch - exact opposite in fact. they are using the term NEW WORLD ORDER because they refer to the structure that has been in place as the OLD WORLD ORDER - slavery system. CN's are being distributed to the heads of government departments, heads of police departments and are being used as an educational tool along with another document explaining what it all means. Many have been received with very positive attitudes. The truth is that a lot of hierarchy KNOW what has happened. Indonesian royal family who holds 90% fo world's wealth have agreed to enforce arrest warrants issued and release wealth being held to create bridging money to tide us over for final trust access. I am not sure what SSIG is?

10:44pm
Mavendetta Firstmonkey
State Security Investigation Group

10:44pm
Ann Bressington
I know nothing of them.
quite frankly none of this worries me anymore MF. I am speaking personally and not as an MP but I do have a good feeling about this and have been cautious along the way.
have you been following OPPT?
If you get time have a listen to this. www.blogtalkradio.com...

10:53pm
Mavendetta Firstmonkey
Its the Old World Order coming back in, I have alot of information on the LI Family as well. When and what awakened your mind? I note that you stated in your video that you heard of Agenda 21 back in 2008. Why so long to join the Movement? We have to ask these questions Ann, its nothing personal. I have looked into it, but my intuition is guiding my judgment. Further more do you think you could raise the admissions Senator Scott Ludlam made when I interviewed him back in January, maybe you can expose him in question time. He made many admissions, suprised he gave the interview. The main one that he makes is that the Greens and Labour are working towards handing over our sovereignty to a foreign power. I have him on video. That is an admission of Treason. Can you bring this up in the Legislative Assembly? SSIG are a division of the secret police monitoring domestic terrorism.

11:01pm
Ann Bressington
First MF it did not take me "this long" to put it altogether. I was talking about Agenda 21 in parliament hoping it would get picked up by livestream media. Not a murmur. I am a firm believer in "timing" and when I made my speech the Time WAS RIGHT. I had been having meetings with farmers for a long time trying to get them to understand what was driving the environmental movement and the laws being implemented that was driving them off their farms. I was doing my best to expose this for a long time without any cooperation from lamestream media. I got a few interviews on our local radio station and then it got too hot to handle. The # that has reigned down on me since that speech has been unbelievable, but I have laughed it off and kept it up. Had to close my FB page because it was hacked. Media has hammered me in SA as a conspiracy theorist blah blah. I am not in the legislative Assembly - I am an Independent in the Legislative Council for South Australia - no jurisdiction over federal politics. I don't mind being asked questions to clear things up. I do not agree that it is the old world order coming back in probos martials have been instructed to bring in powers that were. It is NOT THE LI family it is the SINO family of Indonesia - oldest dynasty of Indonesia.

11:09pm
Mavendetta Firstmonkey
MF you have not answered the question I asked. I have an admission from a Senator that they are handing over our sovereignty to a foreign power, will you raise the issue within your circles. Tavistock trained responses to your opportunity to expose this, will silence them. Its an admission of Treason that will expose the truth. I will send you documents through TOR to verify that the LI family received trillions of dollars, signed by George W Bush just before leaving office in 2008 during the bank bailouts.

11:12pm
Ann Bressington
I will be more than happy to raise any issues in my circles if I get the documents you speak of. MF I was not dodging a question I thought you were confused with where I was and in what capacity. I do not dispute the trillions that the LI family got from GWB I was talking about SWISSINDO and the deal that has apparently been struck

11:22pm
Mavendetta Firstmonkey
You raise the admission from Ludlam and you get them and much more.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

Obviously... you've never "been there" so please stop trying to bully the OP into thinking their batcrap insane,

when your looking for the CSIRO's data on cloud seeding (instead of attacking me) you can look this up as well.

BTW, when you mock me, you mock my teachers,

You used the term first"batcrap insane" so I must assume that is what you are with what you reply to me with as quoted above, let me explain why.

I asked the OP questions pertaining to what they posted as it had me scratching my head, I do not see how I bully them, making them think yes as that's what questions do when asked to explain what has just been said, however how one answers does say a lot about how they actually interpret that which they would like to share.

"been there" If its obvious just from my questions that you interpret as bullying and attacks and mocking why even reply, all you do by that is show that what I question irritates you.

CSRIO is a great scientific org. for people to research and have their minds blown, yes, however how am I attacking you by asking you to share that in which we have been shown time and time again whats in chemtrails? People who believe in that conspiracy all have varying definitions of what chemtrails are and your saying that not only have they got an official definition that for instance you could go to the CSRIO website and see research that's been done these chemtrails but we've been shown whats in them numerous times as well and then reply telling me about cloud seeding

Sorry if you interpret questions as mocking you or your teachers, when you asked your teacher questions ( I hope you did) or any one else were/are you mocking them?

You must feel crazy yourself for being able to conclude my basic questions to insinuate that the OP is crazy or that I am mocking or attacking them or you, re read my questions in the few posts I contributed, as anonymous posters how are my questions not valid to have a better understanding?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join