It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing : DID YOU NOTICE THIS? -- Going Viral!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i've found a clue that this may be a set up but unable to create a new thread so writing this just to let you know will hopefully be up at 21:00gmt

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
"Neutralizing" a bomb by exploding it seems to defeat the point. What's up with that?

But yeah, it looks like this supposed detonation warning is quite a few minutes out of date. It's already well-known that there were apparently other active bombs in the area...

edit on 22-4-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Test tweet at 15:01, time set to gmt+1

Signed in to twitter timestamp shows 8:01am
Signed in to mobile.twitter timestamp shows 4:01pm
Not signed in to twitter.com timestamp shows 8:01am
Not signed in to mobile.twitter.com timestamp shows 4:01pm

twitter.com...
mobile.twitter.com...

Did I miss something when I tested this, I'm confused.
edit on 22-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

From my earlier post

6:57pm < mobile.twitter

That link is now saying 7:57pm, is the mobile site a bit screwy on desktop?
it's ie being ie and changing the time stamp nearly every refresh, never fear the rest were done in firefox.
edit on 22-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hate to be a party pooper, but that video is wrong, I heard them call for the controlled detonation on the scanner after the blasts had happened.

I hope that disinfo really doesn't go viral, because it really is wrong. Those who listened to the scanner know it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Originally posted by bluloa
Explosions 2.50 eastern
Tweet 3.53 eastern

The police and bomb squads were simply securing the area, we had lots of reports of suspicious devices, bomb squads don't simply sit around waiting for a device to go off! They control detonate it themselves.

How do you detonate something that's not a bomb ?

Do you take a real bomb, come to a dumpster, insert the bomb and blow to smithereens?

I'm obviously not in the know on the bomb squad procedures, but how do you detonate a harmless device/garbage bin/rucksack ?

yes, if they believe something to be a bomb, they'll put a explode a small explosive next to it in order to set it off.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have debunked this Video for myself. I won't be needing any other opinions.

There is Something that should be Clearly Obvious. However, I have not seen the mention of it. .. . . . ..

Whenever there is a Planned / Controlled Explosion, it is ALWAYS Visually Supervised.

It is Not on a Egg Timer set to detonate when everyone is in bed,
It is Not remote detonated from 1000 miles away,

It is very carefully planned and Safety Measures are ALWAYS of Importance.

So with that being said, I am led to believe by this video that there was a controlled explosion initiated by a group Full Well Knowing that there were people swarmed all around the thing the way male bees swarm the queen.

I Don't Buy It For 1 Second.

I can only imagine how that conversation went over on the radio:

Ckskshhhhk .. . Red Button 1 this is the CP How do you copy?, . . over . . . .Ckskshhhhk
Ckskshhhhk . . CP your lima charlie , . over . ... . .. . . .. Ckskshhhhk
Ckskshhhhk . . .Red Button 1 Prepare for detonation ,. . over .. . .. . . Ckskshhhhk
Ckskshhhhk . .. CP we are ready for detonation, .. . . over .. . .. ... . Ckskshhhhk
Ckskshhhhk .. . Red Button 1 initiate at will, .. .. . ... over . . .. .. . .Ckskshhhhk
Ckskshhhhk .. . . .. Ckskshhhhk . .. .
Ckskshhhhk . .. CP ,. Cease Fire ! ! . . Cease Fire ! ! . .Break .. . . Ckskshhhhk
Ckskshhhhk .. . CP We have civilians all over the explosives, .. . .. . over .. . . .Ckskshhhhk
Ckskshhhhk .. . Red Button 1 Acknowledged ,. . . Standby, . . over. ., .. . .. .Ckskshhhhk
Ckskshhhhk .. . Red Button 1 Captain says to initiate at will, .. . over . .. .. . Ckskshhhhk
Ckskshhhhk . .. CP, .. . Initiate at will? ,. . .. . . . over, .. . . .. . . .Ckskshhhhk
Ckskshhhhk .. . Red Button 1, .. . .. . Roger That, .. . . . Over. . .. .Ckskshhhhk
Ckskshhhhk, .. .. Ckskshhhhk, .. .
Ckskshhhhk .. .O.K. . .. .. . over . .. . . .. .. Ckskshhhhk
FIRE IN THE HOLE ! ! ! !

Can you see at all how ridiculous that sounds?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

It's just like ATS forum post times. You see them based upon the timezone you put you are in.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Sorry but this has already been debunked. This controlled explosion happened after the original explosions in an effort by the police to secure the area.

They were simply doing their job and controlling what they thought was another device.
edit on 22-4-2013 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

Yay for debunking! I like it when people bring up interesting theories and ideas, I think it is an important part of the critical thinking process, but it's also awesome when they are debunked with legitimate facts so that we can narrow down what to focus on.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I agree with people who say that the video was debunked.

Having said that, there were reports of unexploded devices found that day. One of the reports originated with Rep. Keating and another is supposed to have come from an official of one of the intelligence agencies.

Here's how the Wall St. Journal reported this:

online.wsj.com...

Counterterrorism officials found five additional suspect devices around the Boston area on Monday, but a law-enforcement official later said closer examinations led them to doubt that they were bombs. An earlier version of this article cited people briefed on the investigation saying officials believed they were undetonated explosive devices.

Let's suppose there was a drill going on that day, as has been alleged by Alex Jones and others. Pseudo bombs are likely to have been part of that drill. You have contractors and dogs running around doing the drill when reality intervenes with two actual explosions. Everyone on the drill goes into high gear.

They are rushing to help people. They may drop their backpacks with the pseudo bombs, or they may forget about pseudo bombs left in place as part of the drill.

When the dust clears or even as it is clearing, the dogs and the responders go into "real" mode, hunting for bombs. They find "five additional suspect devices". Maybe in some cases they are able to determine that they are not bombs immediately, but in other cases they may not be certain, under the circumstances, and play it safe by demolishing the pseudo bombs explosively.

The phrase ". . . a law-enforcement official later said closer examinations led them to doubt that they were bombs", implies uncertainty about the matter. Were they "realistic" looking pseudo bombs designed for drills, enough like real bombs to fool people who were not aware of the drill or, to make things as real as possible for the "Blue" team?

I think that remains a possibility, despite the errors made in the video.
edit on 22-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Originally posted by kathael
Ok -- Ladies & Gentlemen,
Edit notice:
I HAD to add this fantastic video made by Nevada's Governor
David Lory Vanderbeek
m.youtube.com...

edit on 22-4-2013 by kathael because: (no reason given)

you do realize that, David Lory Vanderbeek is running for Governor in Nevada, and is not the Governor.
if i lived in los vegas, i'd make book that this guy would lose.

Nevada's current Governor is,
Brian Sandoval

ETA:
so that's two strikes for bad info. one more and your out.

ETA: here's another video of ol dave

edit on 22-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Thank you. I went through 4 pages of looking to see if somebody had already remarked on the issue of the "Governor of Nevada" without seeing nary a peep until your post. I also see that nobody is paying attention to your very astute observation. For more information about Vanderbeek, here were the 2012 ballot tallies:
ballotpedia.org...

He received only 4.9% of the total votes. He's not the governor of Nevada and had no chance in hell of becoming one in 2012. extra DIV

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kathael

Edit for actually reading the thread.
edit on 22-4-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Dang!
Super mis/dis info thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

edit on 22-4-2013 by slugger9787 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What if the controlled explosion plan went SNAFU and the bombing was a mistake/accident. In order to not suffer embarrassment/humiliation , the US made a big deal out of it saying it was a terrorist act?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
Hate to be a party pooper, but that video is wrong, I heard them call for the controlled detonation on the scanner after the blasts had happened.

I hope that disinfo really doesn't go viral, because it really is wrong. Those who listened to the scanner know it.

Yup, funny that...

Because I too distinctly remember them talking about the controlled detonation at the Boston library on Boylston street on the police scanner and how the police were going about making sure to have the area completely cleared before the bomb squad set it off .

Anyone who wants to confirm this police scanner stuff can easily go back into the original Boston bombing thread and sift through all the pages to see everybody's posts discussing it and reporting it as they were hearing it on the scanner... Hell, you can even check the timeline of those posts.

Obviously, the Boston bombing thread was created AFTER the main explosion... and the posts about the incoming scanner reports regarding the planned library detonation were posted long after... at least 20-30 pages in, if not even further into the thread than that.

I remember listening to it and reading the posts at the same time.

I think this was the original thread I was reading at the time.

If that doesn't debunk it for you folks, I don't know what will.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
After a day of looking into this i come to the conclusion it was staged.. Read this article

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/actors-directors-and-bloody-squibs-was-the-boston-bombing-pure-hollywood-2627154.html

In the last set of pictures the persons dismembered legs are rubbing on the bloke with the hoodie, he would be COVERED in blood, he doesnt have a drop of blood on him in last photo..

And last but not least... They #ed up and used the same actor portraying 2 different witnesses at both "events"..

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-4-2013 by Mayhem420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

And these people are celebrating in the streets after the martial law... Blows my mind...

Perhaps they were "crisis actors" I mean they proved that they couldnt shed tears of grief on demand at Sandy Hook, so they brough them in to shed tears of joy instead. An ironic twist on the term "Agent Provocateur"

This whole Boston thing whether this OP's vid is valid or not... Stinks bad!! I feel this was a drill for the bigger surprises yet to come as our dollar collapses!

Totally agree,
I think we can expect a few more incidents like this so that the sheeple will welcome martial law, then they can go for the gun grab. Its a no brainer really.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Explosions 2.50 eastern
Tweet 3.53 eastern

The police and bomb squads were simply securing the area, we had lots of reports of suspicious devices, bomb squads don't simply sit around waiting for a device to go off! They control detonate it themselves.

Do you take a real bomb, come to a dumpster, insert the bomb and blow to smithereens?

I'm obviously not in the know on the bomb squad procedures, but how do you detonate a harmless device/garbage bin/rucksack ?

Originally posted by EllaMarina
"Neutralizing" a bomb by exploding it seems to defeat the point. What's up with that?

But yeah, it looks like this supposed detonation warning is quite a few minutes out of date. It's already well-known that there were apparently other active bombs in the area...

All this demonstrates is that you know f**k all about explosives.....Which isn't a massive surprise TBH.

There seems to be very few facts and an awful lot of, often quite misinformed, interpretation in all of the threads on this subject so far.....Maybe familiarise yourself with the subject matter before weighing in?

I've also seen lots off accusations levelled at Craft International.....But has anyone bothered to contact them for comment?

Isn't it possible that as a security contractor they may have been providing.....Security?

In the post explosion pictures they sure look pretty stressed out to me.....Much more the look of men for whom something has gone very, very wrong, than of those covertly celebrating IMHO.

Another question has occured to me.....What exactly do you think you would have to tell a bunch of ex-SEALS to persuade them to use fragmentation bombs on a large crowd of American civilians including women & children?

If something similar were asked of the SAS I'd imagine the person doing the asking would probably suddenly find themselves having to answer an awful lot of very direct questions.....Possibly while staring down the barrel of an FN 5-7
edit on 22-4-2013 by squarehead666 because: S&P/Content

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666

Explosions 2.50 eastern
Tweet 3.53 eastern

Originally posted by EllaMarina

All this demonstrates is that you know f**k all about explosives.....Which isn't a massive surprise TBH.

There seems to be very few facts and an awful lot of, often quite misinformed, interpretation in all of the threads on this subject so far.....Maybe familiarise yourself with the subject matter before weighing in?

I've also seen lots off accusations levelled at Craft International.....But has anyone bothered to contact them for comment?

Isn't it possible that as a security contractor they may have been providing.....Security?

In the post explosion pictures they sure look pretty stressed out to me.....Much more the look of men for whom something has gone very, very wrong, than of those covertly celebrating IMHO.

Another question has occured to me.....What exactly do you think you would have to tell a bunch of ex-SEALS to persuade them to use fragmentation bombs on a large crowd of American civilians including women & children?

If something similar were asked of the SAS I'd imagine the person doing the asking would probably suddenly find themselves having to answer an awful lot of very direct questions.....Possibly while staring down the barrel of an FN 5-7
edit on 22-4-2013 by squarehead666 because: S&P/Content

+1000. Too many people on here want so badly for this to be a "false flag" or staged event full of actors. Of course they convince themselves that's the case and there's no convincing them otherwise. How utterly absurd for any adult with half a brain to even entertain the thought that this was faked? Truly amazing. Bravo in leaving me speechless.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hmmm... So they did have to control detonate another device that was found? I keep getting different stories about that part... So there is at least one more culprit at large then. 3 bombs. 2 went off and one was prevented by the bomb squad doing the controlled demolition. Am I getting that right?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join