It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

ProjectUltra2013
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall,
All the kings horses and all the kings men,
Couldn't put the JP Morgan jumpers back together again.

Their minds had been cooked from the inside out.
Next target?

Now ... now ... even I am impressed!! Good call.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Come on ATS'ers...I have faith that you guys are so much smarter then to believe the OP's story. I really know nothing much about this ultra-super secret squirrel stuff, but it sounds like a horrible movie plot to me. His story, his reasons to expose..or really not expose his work has so many holes in it even for a layman like me. Someone like this just craves the attention. He lives in his only little fantasy world. A really secret life that he never can tell anyone is so much cooler then going to the office every day I guess. Yet, there are people who just want to...need to believe.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

ProjectUltra2013
-Domestic targeting
Snowden.

This was posted on 6/2013 and I am now scratching my head, what did you mean OP?
What does this reference mean?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

TheomExperience
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

Your still here and saying nothing lol. You are right though you never said you test human subjects i just threw that in there for some context and to try "fish" out something.
You are too clever though. On the bright side your alive and may yet stretch this thread to 500 replies without a single thing revealed. For money on the run have you considered stand up comedy? I think you would be successful personally

This thread is getting close now haha
Somebody call a "psychic"

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

What bad news... what awaits us all lol... another earth ELE?
Or is it the police state ?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

ProjectUltra2013

Originally posted by spookie1111

Come on man,spill the beans! Get it off your chest!Please don't tell me you are teasing us!

I'm the real-deal.

and I'm really afraid, because the news I have to share with you, is "not good news" for us.
The worst part is that there is absolutely NOTHING I can do to prevent any of the "badness" from occurring.
We are all in it for the ride, myself included.

My tip: Enjoy your freedom, while it lasts; and continue to maintain it, as best you can.
See where I'm going with this thread? Not so good news huh?

That bad news. What is it... tell me I'm open minded and I can handle it not only that but I've probably already thought of it

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
i take it that you work with cell tower's and maybe poppers that were placed in Iraq and used against the population and drove some of the American soldier''s crazy

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
You just couldn't stand losing power and control, could you?

Is that what it is?

Well good for you... now that you have preserved it, so let's have it then, tell me what you REALLY think.
If you have any thoughts at all. HA!

From my perspective I was just too good, too much of a threat you see, and we can't have that now can we?
I know you are afraid of me because I tend to make people look bad.
Also, you just wanted a pet that you could command, but I wouldn't comply, and that infuriates you doesn't it?

Oh yes, I know.
If you didn't think I knew what was up, now you know I know; and we can stop the charade.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
"read books" remember that?

Well I do, that was a rich one. What a joke.
Jokes on you though, now I take my business somewhere else.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Maybe he speaks many languages. The best writers have proof readers. Matter of fact extremely smart people really don't care about certain school rules...
If this person gave away secrets, he wouldn't be a very good top secret worker. Wow! a reply to: jude11

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
What you guys did to Mr. DD though, I have to hand it to you, that was the first time I saw that someone could be controlled so pervasively , so utterly, and without their apprehension.

I had never felt such indifference from a human being before, he never once looked me in the eye, you really did a thorough job with his brainwashing.

I ponder if it's genetics, or simple laziness that induces 60% of the population to have an IQ of around 100 or less.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I can't help but feel partially responsible for Elliot Rodger's actions.
He came under the influence of our mind-control system unintentionally.

By my estimates, I'd say it was 25%

You see, it turns your mind into a jello-zombie, one of the tell-tale patterns: acts of desperation!

All it takes is a slightly unstable mind, like his, and then being subsequently blasted by mind-control techniques, and that pushes people like him over the tipping point.

These government black projects will only make things worse, not better.
Not then, not now, not never.
The government is messing with a part of sociology that they don't seem to understand or grasp.
This control-grid will collapse the civilization of North America from within if this goes unabated for too much longer.
With each passing day, it gets a little bit worse.

That's whatever shred of conscience I have left that is speaking. The other 99% of me doesn't care.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Are you having a few headaches as of lately Mr. Kim Jong Un? Feeling a bit cooked from the inside out perhaps?

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join