It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Yep.
And in a case like this, if some individual was carrying that much info - on a project of this level, that would be the only way to go. Not youtube videos, not hexidemical codes... disclose it straight and to the point. Make sure your ducks are in a row, and not goin' fishing on the weekend.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
dear, if you are indeed honest, you need not worry about satan or society. you still have a concience, you still have a soul. we are all on our own journeys, and whats done is done... but what WILL be done now, by you? it takes strength to pull away from such evil... that in itself may be enough to repay a bit of karmic debt on its own.

be as good as you can be. your heart knows right from wrong. youre a good guy now.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Back in the 1990's I was reading a book called Psychic Warrior, the guy had been a remote viewer. At the end of the book he said they were going to try and do remote controlling of people next. So that secret was out there for anyone to read about right from the start and I do believe they would try to do it.

OP if you have been involved in that, it's time to start talking, people need to know the truth but I don't know what the best way to do it is. You just need to tell the truth whatever that is.

edit on 17-6-2013 by LEL01 because: Took a word out.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
Wish ATS staff would've deleted that post instantly and someone ask him to say cords again, only to be different of course.

Of course it would be, you'd have to click on the exact same pixel to generate the same GPS coords for the MD5. Which is impossible, that's the nature of 1-way keys, there is about half a million keys that represent the same building; all valid.
You clearly don't understand the technology or are being misleading on purpose.

In any case, my posts are being censored. First the image of the place and then coords of it.
What does that tell you?

It tells you they want me to zip my lips.
It also tells you that no matter what I say, it will be deleted, so what is point?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Another interesting thing I noticed is that Google has been asking me for a phone number and profile photo and real name.
I ain't that stupid.

I don't even have an internet connection (yes you read that correctly), you think I'm going to hand over that other stuff? ha, NEVER. You'd have to torture me first; but first you'd have to capture me alive, and good luck with that.

Once a ghost, always a ghost.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectUltra2013
Another interesting thing I noticed is that Google has been asking me for a phone number and profile photo and real name.
I ain't that stupid.

I don't even have an internet connection (yes you read that correctly), you think I'm going to hand over that other stuff? ha, NEVER. You'd have to torture me first; but first you'd have to capture me alive, and good luck with that.

Once a ghost, always a ghost.

Once irrelevant, always irrelevant. Off to hoax land with this, if we're all fortunate enough.

I'm perfectly content to sit here at my job (where an ACTUAL clearance is required) and get a good chuckle out of the fantasies.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

As far as job applications go, for the most part, they find you, you don't find them. and when it comes tax time, they put "works at McDonalds" as your place of work; as you probably guessed by now.

You work at McDonalds don't you?

It's late and I'm so tired that this just sent me into a giggle fit. Thanks for almost waking my kid up!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

We see your DONGLE and raise you a zorgon.

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution
edit on 18/6/2013 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

I see your Dongle and Zorgon and raise you my more oval Dongle!

HUZZAH!

Wonder if you are in any of the NW VA or NEO facilities?
edit on 18-6-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Greetings:

One might postulate that the answer to your question depends on who's asking.

What level of clearance do you enjoy?

Regards,
tfw

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I has a Pink backstage working pass:

Am pretty sure this is the highest level of clearance in thread since it has more words and less photoshops as ratio.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Put all of those things on that paper together, and anyone could probably figure out what I did back then.. maybe still to some extent. Slaving away for peanuts and beer, and doing something you love.... who wouldn't?
(although the microwave pizza, is terrific!)

T.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I started to put my CAC card out here but I used the picture as my facebook image, and doing an image search on it goes right to my FB account. Alas.

No one's missing anything, though, just imagine Zach Galifianikis in Hangover II with the buzz cut and beard, then think what his bigger pissed-off looking older brother would look like. That's my CAC card. The old lady made a point the other night, my CAC and access card shots always look grumpy for some reason.

eta:

The old lady says if they ever make my movie (har) my part will have to be played either by Jeff Pillars or Zach G, depending on how old they make the character. I'm not sure if I should be insulted or what.
edit on 18-6-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Intriguing story...

One way elevators you say? What happens when they reach either the top or bottom levels?

he couldn't answer that, that's classified.

This thread is a complete fabrication, this guy probably does actually work at McDonalds.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I started to put my CAC card out here but I used the picture as my facebook image, and doing an image search on it goes right to my FB account. Alas.

No one's missing anything, though, just imagine Zach Galifianikis in Hangover II with the buzz cut and beard, then think what his bigger pissed-off looking older brother would look like. That's my CAC card. The old lady made a point the other night, my CAC and access card shots always look grumpy for some reason.

eta:

The old lady says if they ever make my movie (har) my part will have to be played either by Jeff Pillars or Zach G, depending on how old they make the character. I'm not sure if I should be insulted or what.

I look homeless on my CAC. Its kinda sad. At least my alt token CAC doesnt have a picture, whew.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
I look homeless on my CAC. Its kinda sad. At least my alt token CAC doesnt have a picture, whew.

What's funny is that on my supposed-to-be-mean-looking Army pictures I was always grinning, and on the last two I was non-spec for the shot to boot. But on CACs I look like a cop just shot my dog.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
BTW their brains got cooked from the inside out. Not physically, but mentally.
Which causes them to go nuts, most of them committing suicide.
Which isn't actually suicide, it is homicide now isn't it?

All of your minds are clearly infected by them already as well.
You know how I can tell? Because you are making jokes at the dead one's expense.
That is one of the symptoms, or should I say side-effects of their conditioning.
[That's just one of the symptoms, there are more.]

You need to wake up before it's too late.

This country is so doomed, on so many levels; it's borderline insanity.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Greetings:

Regards,
tfw

Well if you're familiar with clearances I'll just say that I had to have an SSBI to obtain the level that I "enjoy" and it was granted by the DoD. Most of the time it isn't very enjoyable though. A lot of dull stuff that we keep as supposed "State Secrets" and a lot of what I've seen people probably wouldn't even consider a "State Secret" . I say this because none of what I have been exposed to is really surprising and none of it is anything close to nefarious or mad as the OP claims he's witnessed. The coolest "stuff" I ever saw was at Northrop, and "cool" is still a pretty inflated description.. It was more or less improvements to already existing "stuff". I'm sure there is much cooler "stuff" out there.. I just haven't had the luck to be involved with it

I think most of the good "stuff" is CCO which I don't know that I'll ever see in my lifetime. Even if I did, I couldn't talk about it anyhow
But really, I think the OP is paranoid if he truly does have any kind of clearance (which seems doubtful from some of his descriptions). Additionally, if I was worried they were monitoring my every move.. I definitely wouldn't be on a website like this. Divulging information that is covered in the NDA would screw anyone.. Depending on how it was dispersed and to who it was dispersed could damn you more. IMHO the OP is full of it.. I could be totally wrong, but so far I'm not buying it. The whole premise of him being here is stupid, why would you ever divulge supposed "Life threatening" information to a bunch of conspiracy nuts? It offers no protection or public credibility.. Asylum of ATS

Anywho, everything that I have been exposed to doesn't seem very awesome or earth shattering. Maybe I'm just unlucky
I'm not technically a government employee either just an authorized contractor.. So I'm sure that plays a role.
edit on 19-6-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

Greetings:

Regards,
tfw

Well if you're familiar with clearances I'll just say that I had to have an SSBI to obtain the level that I "enjoy" and it was granted by the DoD. Most of the time it isn't very enjoyable though. A lot of dull stuff that we keep as supposed "State Secrets" and a lot of what I've seen people probably wouldn't even consider a "State Secret" . I say this because none of what I have been exposed to is really surprising and none of it is anything close to nefarious or mad as the OP claims he's witnessed. The coolest "stuff" I ever saw was at Northrop, and "cool" is still a pretty inflated description.. It was more or less improvements to already existing "stuff". I'm sure there is much cooler "stuff" out there.. I just haven't had the luck to be involved with it

I think most of the good "stuff" is CCO which I don't know that I'll ever see in my lifetime. Even if I did, I couldn't talk about it anyhow
But really, I think the OP is paranoid if he truly does have any kind of clearance (which seems doubtful from some of his descriptions). Additionally, if I was worried they were monitoring my every move.. I definitely wouldn't be on a website like this. Divulging information that is covered in the NDA would screw anyone.. Depending on how it was dispersed and to who it was dispersed could damn you more. IMHO the OP is full of it.. I could be totally wrong, but so far I'm not buying it. The whole premise of him being here is stupid, why would you ever divulge supposed "Life threatening" information to a bunch of conspiracy nuts? It offers no protection or public credibility.. Asylum of ATS

Anywho, everything that I have been exposed to doesn't seem very awesome or earth shattering. Maybe I'm just unlucky
I'm not technically a government employee either just an authorized contractor.. So I'm sure that plays a role.
edit on 19-6-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

I just get sick of having to fill out the eQip every time for my periodic SSBI renewals. It *NEVER* saves all of the information that it is supposed to, and I ALWAYS end up losing my printed copy.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectUltra2013
I honestly don't know what their "true" agenda is, or end-goal; my best guess is very much NWO stuff. They want you as their working class slaves. Money just greases the wheels; to them money is otherwise useless.

When they want to influence a large populace, radio signals and tv signals is a large part of it, they also use billboards, emails, newspapers and snail mail to broadcast whatever they are pushing. Basically anything that can send out a message.

???

You don't need any spooky secret technology to do this.

onpoint.wbur.org...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Woodrow Wilson said: "There is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Well, this place is exactly a 2013 version of that, to a T.
edit on 13-5-2013 by ProjectUltra2013 because: (no reason given)

So, do they think they have power, or do they have actual power and have wielded it substantially?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join