It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Stop with all these secrets,

I mean what the hell is Youtube, is that some new super secret society.

Never heard of it before, anyone care to shed any light on this

Ah, the Siege Perilous.

Well, ok. It's not a 'psychotronic chair', it vaguely resembles a home imitation of the Grillflame rooms. Anechoic tiling on the walls, a comfy seat, some ping pong ball halves for the eyes if you need them.

Another way to do it (which he probably is alluding to) is that they have a two channel brainwave rig, you have to maintain two somewhat conflicting brainwave patterns at about the same amplitude, when you do you get a circle on the display instead of random mishmash or a line. Sort of attentive sleepiness, or focused blankness, hard to describe.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
ETA: This was supposed to be a reply to Bedlam's response at the bottom of the first page.

Everything you've written there, I can second, though to a lesser degree. I was an STG (sonar technician) in the navy. The part about ONI having plants in the local bars and stuff is definitely true. Me and some of my buddies used to try and spot them or get them to admit it all the time, it was like a little game we used to do. Those people were obviously one of two things, an actual spy (unlikely) or an ONI plant, and they were awful at being discreet. They'd be the only person in the bar asking specific questions, like the speed related sounds of a Seawulf class sub, or where the "singing screw" comes in on certain Russian subs. No civilian asks those kinds of questions.
edit on 31-5-2013 by dave_welch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadarOReilly
This is the type of thread that has kept me on ATS for years, just hoping one might finally prove to be true and actually divulge something more than "hey everyone, look at me! I've got a secret but I won't reveal it!"

Don't we all?

By the way, Radar. You sure look a lot better, and much more female, than you did in your Korean War days.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
-Domestic targeting
Snowden.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry
It is clearly a crop from streetview... however faint, the watermark is there. That is the first issue I have with your "spotting a tail images."

nice investigative work telemetry, I am impressed

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

You Sir, are so full of crap that I don´t know where to start. I know that one shouldn´t feed trolls, but I just couldn´t resist voicing my utter disbelief in your little story.

But as this thing has been going on for 8 pages (which I didn´t read), I am sure that you´re very satisfied with the results.

Keep on fishing bro!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectUltra2013
Here is their GPS location:
a92ed57844c182684c3f105e0f2cafbe

The problem is that I can't give it to you in plaintext as they would find it quickly and delete it off the net.
But with the right software it shouldn't take you to long considering you already know the first two digits of each long/lat.

Its your story kiddo, go ahead and tell it how you like. But please do remember that if you're going to try and pull the wool over someone's eyes in the future, please have wool which to do it with.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Are we at the point yet where the OP "promises" to post pictures/documents/video as PROOF to backup up his story and then.....disappears?

It's an interesting one though OP. I'll give you that. If anyone out there is making a handbook of how to mesmerize folks on a conspiracy board, this one should stand out.

From what I've read I'd venture to guess that our TOP SECRET OP is merely a male, mid-20's, works in the computer programming field in some capacity and has a #ty job that affords a lot of time to read the various threads here on ATS

For those not bothering to read all 8+ pages, I'll sum it up.

OP (bait)
tease
tease
tease
attempt of proof (photo)
denial when debunked/burned
tease
tease
bait
tease

yet to come....
empty promises of proof
disappear

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

I love how you summed up the thread. That is too darned funny!
Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Me thinks it's hilarious

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I intentionally used StreetView images with the watermarks in tact. I haven't denied anything.
You clearly don't understand the concept of clues or hidden messages. These are basic methodologies behind cryptographic encoding techniques.

I left it as a clue for you to solve, which you did.

You should be able to reverse that MD5 key with any half-decent computer within a few hours as well, as there is only about 999,998,000,001 valid GPS positions within that region.

That takes about one teraflop of CPU power. That's nothing for a NSA supercomputer.
and that's just it, if Big Brother is listening, they have already solved it. This is the crux of the problem, they will always know the answer before anyone else figures it out.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Dude,
You are talking crazy, you need to slow down and put this into a coherent something, that us laymen can understand. To start with feet on solid ground would be good.

Does not compute.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
My education is fairly well-rounded: Chem 12, Physics 12, Math 12, Comp 12, Eng 12, Woodshop 12, Metalshop 12. (and no, it doesn't end there)

I'm not stupid or crazy.

What do you need assistance with?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
One thing that does bug me is that I have been nothing but a burden on society my entire life.
I haven't contributed anything to society. Not a thing.

For years I would look around my room, and all I could see was stuff I had purchased, stuff that someone else made, that I had paid for with money obtained, without contributing back anything myself. Blood Money, and Total Consumerism.

I've helped the government damage countless millions of people.

I think I might be the devil himself.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

One thing that does bug me is that I have been nothing but a burden on society my entire life.
I haven't contributed anything to society. Not a thing.

For years I would look around my room, and all I could see was stuff I had purchased, stuff that someone else made, that I had paid for with money obtained, without contributing back anything myself. Blood Money, and Total Consumerism.

I've helped the government damage countless millions of people.

I think I might be the devil himself.

Here's your chance for redemption - contribute something meaningful to those of us reading your thread. Prove yourself something other than an ATS attention whore.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RadarOReilly

He did. A blurred out Id card for whatever cubicle job he works at, some pictures of Street View he said was a tail, and not to mention some random numbers and letters as GPS cords.

Wish ATS staff would've deleted that post instantly and someone ask him to say cords again, only to be different of course.

Kind of like the Mormon founder who told someone the commandants he found, writer told them he lost them, and of course when he compared the original to the second they were different.

A fraud is a fraud. His excuse was his god changed them. Ops would be... New software? Feds moved the site?

This thread is strictly for amusement.

Lol at how it went from a tail to you intentionally use it to hide clues in it . What clues street view took it not you. Anybody with time and curiosity could've figured where those pictures came from. That was your point though of course right ?

Come up with something solid or to the hoax bin and ban with you.

See ya on your next username.

edit on 17-6-2013 by Isittruee because: Added

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I'm not stupid or crazy.

Never said you were, just pointing out the way you are going on about this is "crazy talk." Being particularly vague is understandable, and reasonable if what you say is true. But, there is also the realization and good possibility that it is not - and it's all just a well contrived story.

So if there is smoke there, and if you feel as bad as you say... a good start would be to show us where the fire is. That is what I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

Being vague? The way to get thins done is like the latest whistler blower all over MSM. Not this drag along. Get it out and get out. He did and bailed to China. Why can't you Op.(Not you tele)
edit on 17-6-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry

I'm not stupid or crazy.

Never said you were,

Oh I'll say it!

The belief that the government is running rainbow tables on every hash key posted on ATS is crazy and possibly a bit stupid at the same time. To add to this, as others have said there are better ways to whistle blow. There are also better ways to perform cryptography which I notice wasn't one of the classes listed.

Unfortunately given where this type of content gets posted in the forum it can limp on for a while ... but they can be amusing short story threads. I don't know about the story in this one though. 2 out 5 would not read again.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join