It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I can never know of course but I think it is the height of naivety to think nukes are the most powerful/sophisticated weapons we have developed.
As to your evil soul,ask for forgiveness at death(and mean it) and you're in.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is the type of thread that has kept me on ATS for years, just hoping one might finally prove to be true and actually divulge something more than "hey everyone, look at me! I've got a secret but I won't reveal it!"

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectUltra2013
Pretty deep stuff there.

Maybe you are right, maybe I am an artificially-intelligent-puppet. Such a complex web we weave

In any case... I've said what I have come to say.
I have nothing more that I'm willing to disclose about me or the site, and because of the metal detectors no camera picture evidence could ever escape.
I don't know what will happen to me, and to be honest I don't really care all that much.
My next shift starts, so I must go now. If I don't show up, they'll send someone after me. I'm a walking dead man at this point anyway.

So if nothing else, thanks for ear... I guess?

One would think that if you TRULY believed you were a "walking dead man," that you'd simply go ahead and reveal everything.

+3 more 
posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

how to spot a tail. LOL

Hard trying, they are not.
-Yoda

I beg to differ, as there is no such thing as "trying."
While I'm not making any judgement in this post, I would just like a simple explanation as to why you would try and pass off a google street view as an actual photograph - assumed taken by yourself.
(shown in your post above)

It is clearly a crop from streetview... however faint, the watermark is there. That is the first issue I have with your "spotting a tail images."

With some time (and critical thinking) I found the same general locations on GSV, with the same vehicle pictured.
[The approximate addresses are in brackets.]

Here is the first:
[23039 Washington 821]

The second:
[23009 Washington 821]

Aside from that, I'm not ready to throw away the rest of what you wrote from those two incongruities alone. If you would like to explain why you used those, and what exactly you are really worried about - I'm willing to listen. And I'd also wager that if you have (info on bad stuff) you'd just come out and spill it... and not try to incite a wild goose chase.

Unless of course, you are just joking or leading us on.
Happy Cinco De Mayo.
El Martillo. T.

edit on 13/5/5 by telemetry because: corrected image order

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You know, a person doesn't have to be black-budget to be top secret. Any persons or groups of people with enough resources and effort can be "top secret". Kids can be top secret. I wonder how many kids across the country over the past 50 years have invented their own language?

I know there're secrets. I'm not sure WHAT they're, I just know they're there.

It's like at night. You look at the stars. You can see em every night when the sky is clear. You're not sure WHAT'S out there, but you know something is because you can (distantly) see it.

And it's not just things that're far away that're hard to pin down, it's things that're really really small too. And things that we see all the time and think we understand can also be elusive.
edit on 5-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

People who know too much have accidents. They will find you. My advise is keep quiet.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

Burn!! lol

Great catch, telemetry!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Well, I wasn't trying to run the OP off with that whole post.... as it really wasn't my intentions at all.
As I'd still like a response on what I had posted re: GSV.

OSINT +1

I've nothing more to say, other than
I'm Top Secret, in my own little way.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Oh please. Many of us have held high clearances in the military/private sector and worked in buildings without windows and used several passwords to gain access to work. In one way you work in a totally closed building, but it's a glass house by standards of security clearance. It wasn't that difficult and I think you are being a bit glamorous and droll at the same time.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

ProjectUltra2013 thank you for sharing... 1 can see how some would enjoy the W.S movie aspect etc. but yes it makes sense what you share,as it is a Security type employment and @ times there may be encounters that some would wish to - they never have. Again your input is appreciated. be safe...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I am fully aware of the watermarks; but I must apologize telemetry, for having unintentionally exposed you to their realm.
You are far too smart for your own good and you have now publicly exposed their location!
I knew it might come to this; but who knows what will happen now!

I've got my bugout bag in hand as I type this; I QUIT, they can find someone ELSE do to this line of work! (I'm sure "they" have planned contingencies also.)
I is outta here.
Laterz.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I am fully aware of the watermarks; but I must apologize telemetry, for having unintentionally exposed you to their realm.
You are far too smart for your own good and you have now publicly exposed their location!

I've got my bugout bag in hand as I type this; I QUIT, they can find someone ELSE do to this line of work! (I'm sure "they" have planned contingencies also.)
I is outta here.
Laterz.

This is what he REALLY meant to say:

DAMMIT! Caught, I'm outta here

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I used Google street view just the other day... Oh wait, does that mean I've been exposed too?!

No, he/she is just too smart for you.

So it seems like the honourable thing to do is to spill your guts, seeing as you're no longer part of the system. I mean, if your life is truly forfeit as you say, what's the difference if we believe you or not? Go ahead, spill it... :p

I is outta here.
Laterz.

Sorry buddy. You've had your lulz, and I do admit, even I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but...

I'm calling Schnitzel on this one...

Originally posted by HomerinNC
This is what he REALLY meant to say:

DAMMIT! Caught, I'm outta here

edit on 8/5/2013 by 74Templar because: eta

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
You said they monitor everything. Yet you didn't blackout that "G" number, only your face. Surely they can get you through that. Also see no chip on that card. Come on, try harder.

I was wondering about that number!

It does look like an RFID security card though. I have several in my truck that are used to open gates and access computers for loading.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry
While I'm not making any judgement in this post, I would just like a simple explanation as to why you would try and pass off a google street view as an actual photograph - assumed taken by yourself.
(shown in your post above)

It is clearly a crop from streetview... however faint, the watermark is there. That is the first issue I have with your "spotting a tail images."

Now look what you have done!

You have scared Bernard away!

I is outta here.
Laterz.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Sounds like a job only a fool would accept, and probably equally as boring as well.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Total crap I dont believe you

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm in a safe place now. Safer that is. More like: "on the run".

I left the # there so that they would know who it was, but without revealing my identity to anyone else.

You don't just spill the beans like this and expect to continue maintaining your job for very long. It was in my plan to "dump and run" from the get-go; it was only ever a matter of "when".

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Sounds like a job only a fool would accept, and probably equally as boring as well.

You must accept the job blind, that's how many deep-black projects are. You don't have an option to "hear all about UFOs and aliens" and then still have the option to turn the offer down; that's not how it works. For obvious reasons.

By the time you do know, it's already way too late.

Originally posted by TheomExperienceSo you secretly test human subjects

It should be noted that I never said anything about "testing".
If there was testing going on, it wasn't done by me.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookie1111

Come on man,spill the beans! Get it off your chest!Please don't tell me you are teasing us!

I'm the real-deal.

Not that I believe your story..but nevertheless...

Let's assume it is true, i would HIGHLY recommend that your employer should fire you, ASAP.
I don't think your alleged "top secret" position goes well with your alleged urge to "having to tell the bad news" on a public forum which (lol!) also happens to be a conspiracy site.

If so, your employer likely hired the WORST ever person they could ever get.

Now..go on and tell us your "secret, bad news". Shows clearly how dedicated you are to your "top secret" position and that, in fact, this is all made up BS.

""I've got my bugout bag in hand as I type this; I QUIT, they can find someone ELSE do to this line of work!""

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
*snort*

Wow, that's just so dramatic. I needed the laugh, thanks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join