It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hi all! I'm the counter-espionage agent who has been after the OP for quite some time now, and I thank you all for helping me trap him. We managed to get him on surveillance video and expect to have him in custody very soon. Here's a clip from the video:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

You don't think they would actually print the REAL title on the access card do you?
It's not a code word even, it ACTUALLY doesn't mean a thing.

They don't care if your card say "Janitor" on it or "Site Commander", it means absolutely nothing, by design.
They aren't going to make it easy.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'd put a scan of one of my old CAC cards up but I used the photo on my facebook page, unfortunately Google image search looks at my CAC and matches the photo.

Alas.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So what is coming that is already worse than what we have now? Sounds to me like its just going to be new labels on the same "control system" with a dash of extra fear and anxiety for spice. So you secretly test human subjects while the war machine openly annihilates innocent people with drones. Its funny how people can objectify what they do as good or bad in today's society when the whole thing is one lie built onto the enigma of reality. You do not think what you do is actually "bad" or then your admitting to having no free will. Which of course would make you a puppet, an artificial intelligence of sorts.
I just cant see this any other way. What is your motive here besides attention seeking?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
I'd put a scan of one of my old CAC cards up but I used the photo on my facebook page, unfortunately Google image search looks at my CAC and matches the photo.

Alas.

I don't have a facebook account, for the same reason I don't have a cellphone.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
So what is coming that is already worse than what we have now? Sounds to me like its just going to be new labels on the same "control system" with a dash of extra fear and anxiety for spice. So you secretly test human subjects while the war machine openly annihilates innocent people with drones. Its funny how people can objectify what they do as good or bad in today's society when the whole thing is one lie built onto the enigma of reality. You do not think what you do is actually "bad" or then your admitting to having no free will. Which of course would make you a puppet, an artificial intelligence of sorts.
I just cant see this any other way. What is your motive here besides attention seeking?

But do they drone their own citizens at random?
Guess where X% of the missing people go?

I told you this would upset the faith of millions of people, that's why it's deemed beyond top secret: need-to-know.
Even the "dear leader" isn't in the know.

Of course I think it's "bad", that's why I'm here...I have only a sliver of actual conscience left.

Money talks and my moral standards are very low, that's why they hired me instead of "Nancy do-good".
I never said I was a nice person. Besides, if I left, they would find someone else to fill the same shoes.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectUltra2013

But do they drone their own citizens at random?
Guess where X% of the missing people go?

I told you this would upset the faith of millions of people, that's why it's deemed beyond top secret: need-to-know.
Even the "dear leader" isn't in the know.

Of course I think it's "bad", that's why I'm here...I have only a sliver of actual conscience left.

Money talks and my moral standards are very low, that's why they hired me instead of "Nancy do-good".
I never said I was a nice person. Besides, if I left, they would find someone else to fill the same shoes.

If you considered it bad for you then you are willingly letting someone else carve your "block of experience" for you. Hence the puppet reference. I guess the real question is how do you define what is considered bad. If you have a perception of your own self image then you would use that to compare with societies standards to give you your good/bad perception.
Its a pretty big assumption to believe you could post anything that would affect the faith of even 10 people let alone millions but that is just my assumption of course. I tried telling someone the dead set truth about me once and they wouldn't believe me. I found that bizarre that some people want to accept an image of me and not let me even change that lol. So i dont think you will have to worry about convincing anyone

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

So what is coming that is already worse than what we have now?

Well, I don't know about the OP, but there are very much worse things.

Things are much more screwy than you'd like. I sort of thought that's what the OP was on about - one of the eggheads and myself had a long long talk in the vending machine area after a successful test of something one day in 2004 which mostly was about whether our kids would grow up - but so far I can't make out exactly what he's on about. We'll find out eventually, I suppose.
edit on 2-5-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectUltra2013
I don't have a facebook account

I didn't for years. My next younger brother posted an account for me, like he did our older brother. So I sort of have an account. I don't have a lot of photos, but the best ones are on my FB page, and sadly, one of them is my passport photo and the other is my current CAC card.

And what I didn't know is, google image search is really THAT good at matching such things. So I don't have a good photo to post.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

So what is coming that is already worse than what we have now?

Well, I don't know about the OP, but there are very much worse things.

Things are much more screwy than you'd like. I sort of thought that's what the OP was on about - one of the eggheads and myself had a long long talk in the vending machine area after a successful test of something one day in 2004 which mostly was about whether our kids would grow up - but so far I can't make out exactly what he's on about. We'll find out eventually, I suppose.
edit on 2-5-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

I think its just a different face to death and suffering. Really what is worse than that? We already can wipe out the earth easy enough, we have little to no personal freedom left if we want to interact in society and we are taxed into the ground for exchanging our life energy in our sweat equity in return for some plastic/paper that has no value other than what a computer defines for us. Define what growing up is since its more like duration programming these days. I do not mean to sound morbid but if people are going to come on here posting things i would like to see their reason for posting them. Just saying its top secret and too much for the public to handle leads to threads like this that actually don't say anything relative to whats going on only more speculation which makes me question the motive of the OP. On one hand he has claimed he is on here because of a sliver of conscience left but yet whats the point as nothing has been divulged in regard to said nefarious work. Its like i got a secret but i am not going to tell you. Man up i say and lay your cards on the table or don't sit at the table talking cards if your not willing to play.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I think its just a different face to death and suffering. Really what is worse than that?

The ability to make that happen in a much more random way. No aircraft, no missiles.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
your telling tales and you remind me of that weird guy PHILLIP on survivor show on the telly...BTW the federal government has not used the eye scanner for identification since the 1980's It was found to be an unreliable equipment, and this I know because I did a little federal time(crime) in San Diego...Yep I was a little rowdy back then...lol...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Pretty deep stuff there.

Maybe you are right, maybe I am an artificially-intelligent-puppet. Such a complex web we weave

In any case... I've said what I have come to say.
I have nothing more that I'm willing to disclose about me or the site, and because of the metal detectors no camera picture evidence could ever escape.
I don't know what will happen to me, and to be honest I don't really care all that much.
My next shift starts, so I must go now. If I don't show up, they'll send someone after me. I'm a walking dead man at this point anyway.

So if nothing else, thanks for ear... I guess?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

Welcome back Bernie, and see you soon Bernie!!!
Why do I need a second line? please refer back to the first one

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
lol at secret

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I think its just a different face to death and suffering. Really what is worse than that?

The ability to make that happen in a much more random way. No aircraft, no missiles.

I guess if we are to look at the label we could produce more fear in other ways but if i just realize a spider or snake can pop up and end my existence there not much else out there that could be as random as that for me. I guess having a virus or being elv'd from space is concerning for some. Once Lockheed Martin invent the robot spider that can inject anthrax or Ebola yeah ill be concerned i think lol

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Can't believe that I almost bypassed Bernards new thread! I missed you man

edit on 2/5/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm still alive. Apparently they don't read ATS or haven't read it YET. (Knock on wood)

I'm NOT Bernard BTW.

I don't really know who Bernard is either, but a quick search reveals that he "claimed" to be a:
alien/ufo contact/abductee/worker, a doctor, a MIB, a NASA worker, a time traveller, and god knows what else.

Good lord, he must be a busy guy. I can barely hold ONE type of career in a life-time.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
how to spot a tail. LOL

Hard trying, they are not.
-Yoda

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

I've been following your story from the beginning but now I'm just curious...

How could you take such clear shots "of a tail" while driving as it doesn't seem to have been taken from a vehicule window?

Or you just stopped by the side of the road to take nice pics of them and so making them aware that you knew you were tailed but you keep telling us that you fear for your life??

Not buying it. Sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join