It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

What could possibly be TS or SCIF (and yes I looked those up too) about those departments?

Are you kidding?

sorry...Department of Energy is what he's talking about. Not only do you have TS and compartmentalization, DOE has its very own set of premade compartments, we call them Sigma levels. While DOE doesn't call them compartments, that's what it amounts to.

DOE is in charge of nuclear weapons design, maintenance, storage, and disassembly. Also nuclear reactors. And they've got their fingers in a lot of other pies that are TS/SCI that you might not associate with DOE right off, either.

I worked for them at LANL for a while, with a Q and a sigma 3 or 4 depending on what we were doing.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

lol, I come from a country with no nuclear reactors (or weapons for that matter) per se, so forgive my ignorance...

I never considered nuclear reactors and such would constitute TS technology, although with all the pieces together it makes perfect sense. You don't want some terrorist just waltzing into a reactor and lifting a crate of plutonium hey.

Well there ya go. Learn something new every day I guess.

edit on 28/4/2013 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Yes Energy, however that nomenclature is used as a mask, what I'm tasked with has nothing do to with energy or atoms at all.

What this place operates as is far more sinister, to the point where I don't know how I can live with myself, knowing what they are doing down there.

Not a sole would believe me and furthermore, it would test the faith of millions of people.

I must be sick to even have allowed it to continue on for this long! It wouldn't surprise me if I go directly to hell when I expire over this.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

I never considered nuclear reactors and such would constitute TS technology, although with all the pieces together it makes perfect sense. You don't want some terrorist just waltzing into a reactor and lifting a crate of plutonium hey.

Well, the whole bomb thing is an issue. Plus there's techniques we don't want to share, like how you make nice clean plutonium for the Navy. They handle all the little side items too, like how you filter the He3 out of tritium in a quick efficient manner and the like, so there are things that end up TS even on the reactor side.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectUltra2013
What this place operates as is far more sinister, to the point where I don't know how I can live with myself, knowing what they are doing down there.

Not a sole would believe me and furthermore, it would test the faith of millions of people.

I must be sick to even have allowed it to continue on for this long! It wouldn't surprise me if I go directly to hell when I expire over this.

Not working on Proteus, are you?

I could see DOE getting their mitts on it at some point. I've been away from it since 2004.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

Come on man,spill the beans! Get it off your chest!Please don't tell me you are teasing us!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is not quite Bernie's style, it's not dramatic enough. He usually claims to be some professor, Dr, physicist, you know. But. maybe he's toned it down so he doesn't get the ban hammer quite so fast.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookie1111

Come on man,spill the beans! Get it off your chest!Please don't tell me you are teasing us!

I'm the real-deal.

and I'm really afraid, because the news I have to share with you, is "not good news" for us.
The worst part is that there is absolutely NOTHING I can do to prevent any of the "badness" from occurring.
We are all in it for the ride, myself included.

My tip: Enjoy your freedom, while it lasts; and continue to maintain it, as best you can.
See where I'm going with this thread? Not so good news huh?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

The Department of Education?

ARE you Bernard? Because last time I asked in an intro thread, I was foed. And all I did was respond to what I supposed was one of "Bernard's" intro threads....and I'd only heard of Bernard's reputation from ATSers calling Bernard out.

If you're not "Bernard", please give us something more than your claim.
edit on 1-5-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

You said they monitor everything. Yet you didn't blackout that "G" number, only your face. Surely they can get you through that. Also see no chip on that card. Come on, try harder.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

and I'm really afraid, because the news I have to share with you, is "not good news" for us.
The worst part is that there is absolutely NOTHING I can do to prevent any of the "badness" from occurring.

If you're really afraid, why are you here telling people on a public forum?

And who is "us"?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but...what is LPS on the badge?
And your OP wasn't exactly a "life story." Have you quit your job now? Are you on the run, or in a safe-house somewhere?? If they're monitoring everything you say and do, how are you even on this website to begin with?

I'd be fine with believing you, but I need more than the brief OP misleadingly called a "life story."
If you're the "real deal", AND you're here, why be coy? Like another member said, "spill it!" while you still can.
If you're legit, and willing to take the risk of exposing yourself, you'd best tell us what the "not good news" is. Don't you think?
edit on 1-5-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Erm,
I just Googled "Project ultra DOE LPS"
and it was some reef-study thing.

A search for just "Project Ultra" resulted in this:

Project Ultra provide tailored risk management solutions to leading international companies, government agencies and private clients across a number of diverse sectors.

We assist clients worldwide in the management of strategic risks, delivering protective solutions to safeguard personnel, operations, management, profits, assets and corporate reputation. We are able to react at anytime, anywhere in the world via our 24/7 Operations and Response Centre, providing effective front-line support, coordination and guidance.

www.project-ultra.com...

Or is it this? twitter.com...

technicolor rock band from chicago

Can you please be more specific?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

See where I'm going with this thread?

No, not really.

Not so good news huh?

You haven't given us any "news" at all.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Explanation: St*rred!

United States Department of Energy: Energy Innovation Hubs [wiki]

Energy Innovation Hubs

Energy Innovation Hubs are multi-disciplinary meant to advance highly promising areas of energy science and technology from their early stages of research to the point that the risk level will be low enough for industry to commercialize the technologies.

The DOE budget includes $280 million to fund eight Energy Innovation Hubs, each of which is focused on a particular energy challenge. Two of the eight hubs are included in the EERE budget and will focus on integrating smart materials, designs, and systems into buildings to better conserve energy and on designing and discovering new concepts and materials needed to convert solar energy into electricity. Another two hubs, included in the DOE Office of Science budget, will tackle the challenges of devising advanced methods of energy storage and creating fuels directly from sunlight without the use of plants or microbes. Yet another hub will develop "smart" materials that will allow the electrical grid to adapt and respond to changing conditions.

In 2012, The DOE awarded $120 million to the Ames Laboratory to start a new EIH, the Critical Materials Institute, which will focus on improving the supply of rare earth elements, which is controlled by China.

Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy [wiki]

Management and organization:
The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's mission, according to the U.S. Department of Energy's Web site, is to strengthen America's energy security, environmental quality, and economic vitality in public-private partnerships that enhance energy efficiency and productivity; bring clean, reliable and affordable energy technologies to the marketplace; and make a difference in the everyday lives of Americans by enhancing their energy choices and their quality of life.

The Office of EERE is led by the Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, who is appointed by the President and confirmed by the U.S. Senate. The Office manages ten major programs, each of which is responsible for research, development, and outreach in a particular field of renewable energy or energy efficiency.

Assistant Secretary:
The Acting Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy is Dr. David T. Danielson.

Offices:
EERE is divided internally into several different offices that are responsible for different aspects of its operations.

Business Administration
Commercialization and Deployment
Golden Field Office
Technology Advancement and Outreach
Technology Development

Budget:
The Office of EERE's annual budget is determined by annual congressional appropriations. The Office of EERE received $1,457,241,000 in fiscal year 2007, $1,722,407,000 in fiscal year 2008, and requested $1,255,393,000 for fiscal year 2009.[4] These funds are divided among the ten EERE programs and internal costs such as program direction, program support, and facilities and infrastructure.

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Explanation: More dots that seem connected ...

Personal Disclosure: Hmmmm?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Y'all really buy in to this, huh? How many times do people have to be trolled here by OPs before you realize trolls don't have proof. I could've made a way cooler Id card at Kinko's. All the OP is is a rambling. Then he comes back and corrects his mistakes. Like one way elevators that reset? Lol. Then small things here and there like that Id picture to keep you coming back.

Bernard at its finest. Don't feed the trolls.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The only LPS that comes to mind for a national lab were the lightning rod guys, there are a small cadre of them at every DOE plant. It's a part of the plant maintenance crew.

Don't recall any of the DOE ID badges looking like that, though, most of them look like a CAC card.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The whole place screams: GO AWAY!

It is kept under Ultra-Black control, so you will not find a single reference to it anywhere on the internet.
It has no name, by design.

I have been vetoed by the government to legally perform illegal acts, acts for which I would otherwise be arrested for if performed off-site. Acts done upon human subjects.

The cat is out of the bag now.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Your card said "Systems", but that's just code for human subjects right? Yea you lost me.

Good luck with the thread and trolling though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join