It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
...OK got to get your vitamins. Personally I like the gummy vitamins, there very tasty as well as good for you. Or so it says on the label. My sisters 3 yr old takes them even though she does not need them. She even gets groovy once in a while to the gummy bear song.

Its sort of a catchy song, I found it playing in my head once in a while out of the blue as well.

Made my day. Thanks!
Have never heard it before, and now...I'm off to get some gummy bears.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectUltra2013
If you could gain proper oversight of the banking systems, the power of their purse and sphere of influence would be greatly diminished. Easier said than done.

Your story is highly unlikely, but it is highly amusing.

I'm glad you find my presentation of your mind control enslavement hilarious. On a small scale that is tolerable, but on the scale of a society of millions, that mindset can be highly dangerous and is exactly the type of mindset they prey upon most.

But ya anyways so what else you all do there in your top secret headquarters besides go through doors which only open from one side and ride in elevators which only go one way? So technically if you would be going to the top floor you would be having to walk back down? Or do they have other elevators which only go down? If that is the case then that is a silly way of doing anything not very effective or efficient.

In general, compartmentalization has and never will be efficient.

As for the building, there are no stairs. As I've mentioned already the elevators are automated. You don't get to control where they go or when. If you don't enter the elevator within an assigned range of time (end of your shift), I've been told that someone comes and "gets you", and you will likely find yourself in a place you don't want to be. Or so they say.

Whoever built your buildings did a piss poor job from what you describe. Also do you all really have to take vitamins because you don't get sunlight from working so hard? Or is it just you cant get out because the doors and elevators only go one way.

There is no natural light underground, if your food doesn't have D in it etc, then you will be deficient. The effects of that takes years to manifest.

On the topic of identity validation. I have gone to great lengths to hide my identity. I am familiar with grammatical analysis fingerprinting, so I have changed my writing style accordingly all along; among other things.

This is the type of stuff common folk and grade-schooler trolls are completely oblivious to.
But if they were, after reading this they won't be.

---

Since I personally am extremely familiar with Lexicographic Analysis, I should note that trying to hide
your style of writing is IRRELEVANT since I can use pattern-matching software to find out AVERAGE
word-length, usage of nouns, verbs in specific orders and placement based analysis.

Even though you CONSCIOUSLY TRY to change your style, your unscouncious mind won't
let you change certain mannerisms in writing that CANNOT be hidden so easily without
being truly expert in such obfuscation.

I can then MATCH the root or base writing patterns (NOT your writing style!)
to other notes made by pesonnel in various departments to match to yours.
So in fact, I COULD FIND OUT who you are! AND i could probably do it
very quickly...ESPECIALLY since I suspect you likely work in the
Cryptography and/or Communications Directorates.

Like I once alluded to, how's the racks looking these days?
Are they all Big Blue or do they say SGI?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

He'll have a counter. Trying to get this guy to prove anything is pointless. Come on, he said he's on this website without an Internet connection. /sigh.
It's about time to alert this thread. This troll is getting boring.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I also heard that you must travel to the Himalayas and life there for 3 years off of nothing but fruits and plants to get in touch with your inner troll, also this one dude also told me that if you have at least one year in nunchuck training, and also if you happen to be raised by wolfs or trained with ninjas its also a big plus on your resume.

Himalayan wolf fruit ninjas.

Let's all take a FACE PALM moment

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
Come on, he said he's on this website without an Internet connection. /sigh.

I'm connected to the internet, but I'm using someone else's internet connection.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
To prove who you say you are, is a very easy and simple task which many of the mods and other members would help with to verify who you say you are, till then you're just some bored spotty faced teenager IMO!!

Ok so let's walk through this process.

So I give them all my personal info. They verify that they can't find any association between me and the government section I speak of, other than some files relating to my clearance profile. That's assuming they even had that level of system access, like FBI or better. Yeah unlikely.

and since my badge info has been posted already, Why don't they just go ahead and do it then?
What is stopping them from confirming that it is at minimum a valid ID?
Which it is, or was.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

Epic fail!!!!

Still beating around the bush???

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm connected to the internet, but I'm using someone else's internet connection.

---

I noticed he hasn't replied to my posts because I'm probably right as to his workplace
and his job. I pretty much PROBABLY gave his direct address for his place of employment
and when the local CO (Commanding Officer) gets a wind of my writings in this ATS forum
from NSA, they're gonna be pretty PO'ed at this ProjectUltra2013 guy who POSSIBLY
works in Cryptography or Imaging. I also suspect he's NOT NSA (National Security Agency)
but rather an NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) contractor/employee.

Actually I DARE YOU! Dig Me Up! See what you can Find!
Who Am I? And not just my SearchBook (internal NSA version
of Facebook) entries either! Have at'em!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by StargateSG7

---

I noticed he hasn't replied to my posts because I'm probably right as to his workplace
and his job. I pretty much PROBABLY gave his direct address for his place of employment
and when the local CO (Commanding Officer) gets a wind of my writings in this ATS forum
from NSA, they're gonna be pretty PO'ed at this ProjectUltra2013 guy who POSSIBLY
works in Cryptography or Imaging. I also suspect he's NOT NSA (National Security Agency)

I think your giving him to much credit. He either sits in a cubicle at a dead end job or asks you if you want fries with that at McDonalds.
edit on 19-7-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

---

I think your giving him to much credit. He either sits in a cubicle at a dead end job or asks you if you want fries with that at McDonalds.
edit on 19-7-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

---

Yeah I know! But being almost as crazy as the likes of him,
I will, for now, give him benefit of my nagging doubts.

Do Remember! This IS ATS and SPOOKS ARE KNOWN to LURK around here!

Now to see if he's the proverbial 20+ year old still residing in Mom's Basement,
he can give me two things which could PROVE whether he's a spook or not.

1) If he's NSA...the lost poem....you've seen it almost every day....what is it?

2) if he's NRO, show me your edges baby! Which CONVO do I use?

And one more for good measure, you want to get the your elevator floor QUICKLY
which two buttons on the number pad do you sequence baby! This is for Otis kiddo!

It works at the Dungeon too! TRY IT!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

---

Yeah I know! But being almost as crazy as the likes of him,
I will, for now, give him benefit of my nagging doubts.

Do Remember! This IS ATS and SPOOKS ARE KNOWN to LURK around here!

Now to see if he's the proverbial 20+ year old still residing in Mom's Basement,
he can give me two things which could PROVE whether he's a spook or not.

1) If he's NSA...the lost poem....you've seen it almost every day....what is it?

2) if he's NRO, show me your edges baby! Which CONVO do I use?

Not NSA, or NRO, or CIA or FBI or NASA or DOD, or DHS. Not army, navy, airforce or space command.

So I can't prove those things because that's not it.

And one more for good measure, you want to get the your elevator floor QUICKLY
which two buttons on the number pad do you sequence baby! This is for Otis kiddo!

It works at the Dungeon too! TRY IT!

There is no number pad inside.
edit on 20-7-2013 by ProjectUltra2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Well it looks like you made your point!!!
Good to see honest members on here.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

Well it looks like you made your point!!!
Good to see honest members on here.

----

No Pad on the Elevator.

Not any of the usual Alphabet agencies.

The only one else I can think of is that he does Subcontract work for Boeing PhantomWorks,
LMCO Skunkworks or is on Northrup Special Projects or on the outside chance he could be at
Raytheon, Litton, L3 or other of that ilk. EG&G or whatever they call themselves now is another one
and that Xe Corp. (used to be Blackwater) in security related endeavours.

And finally BAE or .....hmmm...that construction firm that does all the underground base digging
is it Keiwit?!

---

Give us a Hint as to the TYPE of work you do!

Is it systems engineering (i.e. avionics/spacionics) or computer scence number crunching oriented
or is it protected OS systems development...or...do you built the control modules for that fancy
lightning bolt generator that techs keep pointing at the local wildlife on some beach in Oregon

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So they give a guy top secret clearance and he goes and blabs about it on a forum?

If true would they not be monitoring everything he says and does? Would this thread have only been two (more or less) replies from the OP before he was shut down?

Think logically people..
Even if not sharing secrets...no government agency that has given top secret clearance to anyone would allow it's people to be talking about it on a forum.

Also why choose this forum? Maybe because there would be believers to his fantasy.

Logic and reason would state that no one with top secret clearance would be allowed to speak about anything they do openly on a forum, TV show, radio show or anything else. The government and it's agencies would stop it, even if not sharing anything important due to the fact there might be a slip up.

edit on 21-7-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: WTH, a mistake.... never..

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
So they give a guy top secret clearance and he goes and blabs about it on a forum?

If true would they not be monitoring everything he says and does? Would this thread have only been two (more or less) replies from the OP before he was shut down?

Think logically people..
Even if not sharing secrets...no government agency that has given top secret clearance to anyone would allow it's people to be talking about it on a forum.

Also why choose this forum? Maybe because there would be believers to his fantasy.

Logic and reason would state that no one with top secret clearance would be allowed to speak about anything they do openly on a forum, TV show, radio show or anything else. The government and it's agencies would stop it, even if not sharing anything important due to the fact there might be a slip up.

edit on 21-7-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: WTH, a mistake.... never..

---

NOT QUITE TRUE!

One of the tenets of Spyworks is the area of "Plausible Deniability"!

In fact it is USUALLY in the BEST INTERESTS of certain agencies to ENSURE that certain
TRUTHFUL details about a program get out so that the "White Budget" work can be used as
the cover for the "Black Budget" work.

I'm going to put it this way......FOR YOUR INTEREST....in the 1970's and up to the very early
1990's the United States spent over 20 MILLION DOLLARS for REMOTE VIEWING!
It was not TRULY secret in those days because a PRIVATE/PUBLIC partnership
corporation (SRI) was contracted to do esoteric but not fully classified research on
Remote Viewing. MANY in the public sphere of the military system was aware of
the programs at SRI but generally is was kept as an "Open Secret" more because
of embarrassment rather than any desire for secrecy.

(i.e. do a Google search for Joseph McMoneagle and SRI )

Those Remote Viewer guys found out about such things as the Soviets building Typhoon
series submarines or them Russkies doing research on nuclear explosion simulation and
testing by making very big booms enclosed within welded steel balls 20 feet in diameter.
(i.e. an analog if literal version of computational fluid and plasma dynamics!)

This Project Stargate (yup that was it's later name!) and Project Grill Flame
were run by no more a few tens of people and it got some decent results over
the years that pretty much proved that SOMETHING was allowing Humans to
view Objects or People within any dimension of space AND time!

The underlying mechanics were NEVER truly understood BUT the end results
spoke for themselves. HOWEVER in the mid-1990's the Program Stargate
Remote Viewing program was defunded and remained dormant but active
via "outsourcing" to private enterprise who were most former employees
who offered their "Remote Viewing" services to high net worth individuals
and corporate entities who wanted "inside information" on competitors,
rivals, or wanted to tap into the "Cosmic Patent Server" to gain access
to new or undiscovered technologies!

NO ONE, of course, has ever admitted to using remote viewing services
for commercial advantage but there WERE and STILL ARE entities using
such services.

NOW WE get to 9/11 and after World Trade Centre attacks...Project Stargate
was REFUNDED by agencies no longer within the purvey of the NSA but rather
under the more ESOTERIC auspices of the "Truly Black Budget" CAP/SAP
(Compartmentalized Access Program/Special Access Program) system.

It's been renamed and new personnel have been added and almost ALL of the
old-school players are no longer in it's game because the NEW GUYS are all
hard-core military let's-bust-some-heads steroid-junky gung-ho kill-em-all types.

The lefty-liberal-70's-surfer-and-doper types who originally ran the Remote Viewing
program are no longer TRUSTED NOR WANTED by the new guard. The new-wave of
Remote Viewers are ALL By-The-Book Buzz Cut Killer Instinct Military personnel
and are COMPLETELY RESULTS ORIENTED --- THE PROCESS AND THE "WHY"
of Remote Viewing are ABSOLUTELY NOT on their radar of interest!
THESE new guys are the Navy Seals of the Mind!

The ORIGINAL Project Stargate was suddenly more openly ridiculed and derided
AFTER 9/11...BUT IN REALITY, a more secretive Black Budget program is
now in place doing a more pointed and TARGETED approach to information
gathering via "Remote Viewing" ...ERGO...a White Budget program is thus
being used as COVER for a Black Budget one.

SO IN RETROSPECT, you CANNOT ASSUME that any spook will be STOPPED
from speaking publicly because it might the DESIRED ACTION TO TAKE in order
to hide something deeper...ergo, this Ultra guy might NOT be disciplined or stopped
because THAT'S WHAT THE POWERS THAT BE WANT TO HAPPEN!!!

Plausible Deniability --- i.e. he's working on stuff so fantastical
it just CAN'T BE TRUE OR REAL! RIGHT? ...that can't be real
so it MUST be Hollywood special effects! MAYBE IT ISN'T FX!
edit on 2013/7/22 by StargateSG7 because: sp.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookie1111
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

Come on man,spill the beans! Get it off your chest!Please don't tell me you are teasing us!

I'm the real-deal.

and I'm really afraid, because the news I have to share with you, is "not good news" for us.
The worst part is that there is absolutely NOTHING I can do to prevent any of the "badness" from occurring.
We are all in it for the ride, myself included.

My tip: Enjoy your freedom, while it lasts; and continue to maintain it, as best you can.
See where I'm going with this thread? Not so good news huh?

---

And regarding your badge, the only thing I can think of in terms of WHERE you work
is these things:

LPS = Leica Photogrammetry Suite

en.wikipedia.org...

SO possibly you're in imaging for the Space Weather Office.
...or...maybe the Iridium/Milstar contractor who is providing
specialty imaging and comm services for any department in DOD that needs it!

or

LPS = Local Positioning Systems

i.e. you create combat theatre-specific or area-of-interest GPS systems
that are immune from jamming for friendly force tactical operations and applications.

or LPS = Linux Powered System you're an open systems architect or techie
i.e. embedded systems developer or maintainer for computer-related things such as:

such as

LPS = Lightweight Portable Security

which Is a Portable Linux Distro from the Department of Defense

See this link:
lifehacker.com...

and this one:
www.spi.dod.mil...

---

I'm guessing your badge is part of the Common Access Card (CAC) system
and that you need LPS-Remote Access in order to logon to your workstation
which means you CURRENTLY work for ONE of these areas or agencies:

here's a few more of guesses....I KNOW I'M GETTING CLOSE....!!!!...

How about that you work as a contractor for:

ATSPI Technology Office, Air Force Research Laboratory
who is doing work for your ultimate employer the DEPARTMENT
OF ENERGY aka Sandia, Livermore or another National Laboratory.
oh...I forgot...sometimes Washington State University is used as your
"official" employer if you work for them in your area near Tacoma!

---

Please don't tell me you work for Lender Processing Services
who keeps getting indicted for mortgage fraud !!!!

----

Ah what the heck...i'll add this one in for good measure:

Laboratory for Physical Sciences:
www.lps.umd.edu...

and one FINAL STAB at this guessing game:

Underwater Sensor Networks (UWSN)
LPS: Laser Positioning System for Underwater Networks (you doing work for UCLA by any chance?)

and one final REALLY CREEPY thing...you MIGHT work for the IRS
at one of their Large Processing Sites...so you're a tax or financial auditor????

edit on 2013/7/22 by StargateSG7 because: sp

edit on 2013/7/22 by StargateSG7 because: sp.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

----

I'VE GOT IT!!!!

Cyberspace Operations Command:

Your Group Affiliation number is the 1159 Group or the Cyberspace Warrior Division:

See this GPO bill for more info:
www.gpo.gov...

AND THIS:

thomas.loc.gov...:S.1159.IS:

Ha! I knew my SUPERIOR DIGGING SKILLS got what I needed!

MAN!!! AM I GOOD! Heck you guys need to HIRE ME INSTEAD!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
They love targeting grocery stores, such as Costco and Walmart. They put mind-control chemicals in the fruit sprayers and they pump specific radio wave patterns out of the PA systems. They also like cell towers.

I worked on the infrastructure of their mind-control systems.

Not just one city, all major cities across the country. Only the small cities escape them.

They also put subliminal messages in commercials and music-videos on tv, but you probably knew about that part already.

Their technology isn't very effective just yet, but it's enough to tip the scale to their advantage.
It's more of a power of suggestion thing, a hypnosis technology.
It gets results.

What else can I say, going through their background check processes wasn't very pleasant. A complete list of who I had sex with? etc
they probably fapped to it afterward, dirty buggers. but it paid well!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I'm still alive. Apparently they don't read ATS or haven't read it YET. (Knock on wood)

I'm NOT Bernard BTW.

I don't really know who Bernard is either, but a quick search reveals that he "claimed" to be a:
alien/ufo contact/abductee/worker, a doctor, a MIB, a NASA worker, a time traveller, and god knows what else.

Good lord, he must be a busy guy. I can barely hold ONE type of career in a life-time.

I don't think Bernie ever capitalized his i....

But then ATS has auto correct now a days..

So mister TS what does it mean to be "read in"

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

No one with top secret clearance would be allowed to speak about anything they do openly on a forum, TV show, radio show or anything else. The government and it's agencies would stop it, even if not sharing anything important due to the fact there might be a slip up.

Right. Like the leaked docs from Snowden and Bradley Manning.

Think logically people..

I don't want to be a household name like Ed Snowden or Bob Lazar, being bf'ed in a Russian prison someplace.

I will never take this to the news channels for that reason.
ATS offers a layer of cloak by hiding with all the crazies. If Big Bro is allowed to be subversive, so can I.
and what better than the gray area.If Big Bro uses doublespeak to their advantage, why shouldn't I?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join