It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Its been long since i stopped walking the ATS corridors...
I very seldomly do any more at all.

Just came on a few minutes ago and bumped onto this thread.

No opinions to share here (?) but i raise all your tags and id's another question:

WHY are the troll posts not being censored as having nothing to contribute herein?

Is there road ahead on a troll post reply at all?

Not my 50 cents...

Merely my 1 pe~

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Don't think you can troll on a troll thread. Op just fishing. Why so serious?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

George,

I've gotta ask ya, for your honest opinion on this (put aside the trolling posts and think for a moment)
What are your thoughts on this whole story? Do you believe that what the OP has put forth is legit?
If not, or likewise factual... as most understand that extraordinary claims do require the same for proof.

----------------------------------

ProjectUltra2013
This is directed specifically to you:

* What do you know about The Yakima Cowboys?
* Any research stations out that 'way?

edit on 13/6/20 by telemetry because: fixed a thing

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

Stop holding back dude.The truth will set you free! Redeem yourself! Take a leaf out of Edward "The Truth" Snowden's stance "The truth is coming and you can't stop it".Just Go for it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
I wish the paid government trolls would write this badly.
Hi Bernard.
edit on 22-4-2013 by dainoyfb because: I added a hello.

I think the OP IS a paid Government troll. Basically not telling anyone anything that they didn't already know.

Secret offices, high surveillance, lots of legal papers to sign. Yup, pretty much describes working for a secret Government agency in any movie I ever saw.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i cannot believe 10 pages of this b/s
i could do a lot better sounds like some bored security guard bored to tears ?????

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
i could do a lot better sounds like some bored security guard bored to tears ?????

Not bored; just unhappy and inadequate.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadarOReilly

Originally posted by billdadobbie

Not bored; just unhappy and inadequate.
and slightly nuts to go with it you never meet nutters who want to be bin men ever notice that they all want to be james bondo

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
you sure you are not edward snowden not been back in a while

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Guess they caught the OP. Sad, was very amusing thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
Guess they caught the OP. Sad, was very amusing thread.

This thread is almost as entertaining as the original mall ninja story years ago. Probably have to consult Google for that.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh during a boring night at work, OP!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have a loved one who is top secret. It does suck that I can't ask her "how was work" at the end of the day. The best I ever get from her is something like "you wouldn't understand" -- not in the emo teenager sense but literally she doesn't think I would get the technical stuff anyway. But yeah, she can't bring her phone to work or any electronics, has to leave it all in her car. When she goes to work, she parks her car, gets in a bus, and goes through like 15~30min security. So obviously, she can't leave for lunch ever. It sounds pretty crappy to me, but it pays pretty well and she's been doing it for several years now. I don't know how, I think I'd go crazy doing that every day and not being allowed to whine about my work when I get home.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Deirdre

how was your day dear?

I just couldn't get the resonance cascade stabilizers working lol

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
I think most of the good "stuff" is CCO which I don't know that I'll ever see in my lifetime. Even if I did, I couldn't talk about it anyhow
But really, I think the OP is paranoid if he truly does have any kind of clearance (which seems doubtful from some of his descriptions). Additionally, if I was worried they were monitoring my every move.. I definitely wouldn't be on a website like this. Divulging information that is covered in the NDA would screw anyone.. Depending on how it was dispersed and to who it was dispersed could damn you more. IMHO the OP is full of it.. I could be totally wrong, but so far I'm not buying it. The whole premise of him being here is stupid, why would you ever divulge supposed "Life threatening" information to a bunch of conspiracy nuts? It offers no protection or public credibility.. Asylum of ATS

This is exactly why I'm NOT submitting any info to the MSM, unlike Snowden.
The less you believe me... the better, unlike him I don't want to be on the front page. I think he has more balls than brains

"if I was worried they were monitoring my every move.. I definitely wouldn't be on a website like this."
So you hold an active TS clearance, and still post on ATS, How's that working out for ya?

Originally posted by mbkennel
You don't need any spooky secret technology to do this.

You are correct, they use common off the shelf technology; it's not really about the technology itself but rather how they use it or what they use it for.

Originally posted by mbkennel
So, do they think they have power, or do they have actual power and have wielded it substantially?

They do it all the time, they are doing right now.

Just like how the NSA records all traffic even after the Snowden case.

Meta-data my ass, more like full-data, you don't actually believe that lie do you?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry

George,

I've gotta ask ya, for your honest opinion on this (put aside the trolling posts and think for a moment)
What are your thoughts on this whole story? Do you believe that what the OP has put forth is legit?
If not, or likewise factual... as most understand that extraordinary claims do require the same for proof.

----------------------------------

ProjectUltra2013
This is directed specifically to you:

* What do you know about The Yakima Cowboys?
* Any research stations out that 'way?

edit on 13/6/20 by telemetry because: fixed a thing

Project Josephson, scary stuff they are messing with, makes me loose sleep at night thinking about what Iraq/China might do with it. Only a matter of time really

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wow, 10 pages long and this could be a thread about someone working on a checkout counter. Absolutely nothing posted by the OP to do with the title.

Like anyone else who comes onto ATS and makes wild claims about being a top secret worker, send any and all information/pics to prove who you are to a mod, who can then verify who you say you are!
Otherwise this is just a fictional story made up to get attention.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
Wow, 10 pages long and this could be a thread about someone working on a checkout counter. Absolutely nothing posted by the OP to do with the title.

Like anyone else who comes onto ATS and makes wild claims about being a top secret worker, send any and all information/pics to prove who you are to a mod, who can then verify who you say you are!
Otherwise this is just a fictional story made up to get attention.

Its kind of funny, because those of us that do hold high clearance levels really dont care if anyone knows where we work, what we work with, who we work for, or if anyone believes it. I do my job to please the customer and collect a paycheck, thats pretty much it

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectUltra2013

Originally posted by Bedlam
Late edit to previous post -

Where you said "they" let you in and "they" let you out, as if the SCIF doors couldn't be opened or closed.

It's not like you can wander in and out of the secure area. But the doors do open and close. Depending on whose SCIF it is, and how hard-assed they are about it, it varies from ridiculous with guards that vet you in the hallway in front of the SCIF to somewhat lax like ours, where a gatekeeper sits inside the SCIF doorway and makes sure you're an employee that should be in there.

SCIF entrances tend to be something that looks like a vault door at a bank, if you didn't know what one was you'd see ours and think we had a safe set into the wall about half again as large as a standard door. Inside there's a small room big enough for a desk, a file cabinet and the GSA box, then there's a door to the left into the SCIF proper that they have to buzz you through. You can leave any time you want, after the gatekeeper checks to make sure you're not packing something out.

More formal SCIFs can be a lot more hard-assed, but some are pretty lax, we're about inbetween.

If everyone dropped dead except you, though, you could easily just leave - there's a manual release on both the anteroom and the secure door on the inside. Just lift the handle and out you go. If you have the combo to the 'safe door' you can get in as well, but it's a big violation to do it by yourself. Only two of the security staff are supposed to know it and it rotates every quarter.

Our's works more like a prison.
It's a really involved process.

You present your RFID card to the door lock. It opens.
Then it closes behind you within a few moments.
Now you are in, what I will refer to as "Level 1".

To enter Level 2 (which is on the same floor), you again present your RFID card and scan your eyeball.
Now you are in Level 2.

There are camera everywhere, the whole time of course.

To enter Level 3 (same floor), this time there is a gatekeeper sitting behind bullet proof glass watching you.
You place all your stuff in a tray slider, and you don't get to see that stuff until you leave at the end of the shift.
You walk through the metal detector / backscatter machine. If it beeps, you put your stuff in the tray

Only one person at a time is allowed.
Afterward, you enter your rotating pass code. Upon success the gatekeeper hits the open button.
Only then does the door open.
You are now inside Level 4.

If you wanted to go back out, you can't. He won't open the door for any reason.

There is an elevator, you get in it and it takes you to your designated floor. (There are no buttons.) Now you are underground in Level "5".

The elevator door closes and won't reopen until the end of the shift.

There is a bathroom and food and such down there, they aren't going to make you hold it for multiple hours.

All fire alarms are automatic (heat/smoke detector), there is no "panic button" you can hit; you are pretty much fending on your own at this level.

By that description, does this place sound familiar to anyone?
That is, if you are able to speak and/or care to.

----

Sorry I know this post is old but I just had to bite:

1) Wright Patterson Air Force Base

2) My Favorite Place Down in "The Dungeon" at Ft. Meade --- All Those Racks!
P.S. Sloppy Joes SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THAT!

3) Another one of my Favorite Places in Upper New York - Hint! 500 Feet Straight Down!

4) Utah! Don't Ask!

5) Near the Reservoir...L.A. in CA -- You might Know the One!

6) The Far Left Field answer: Puerto Rico - The Deep Sea Navy Test Facility

7) and for the NSA/DIA stuff: Pine Gap, AUS

8) Oh what the heck...I'll add that test/development/RnD facility
near or in Olympic National Park Area in WA state.
Does all that LIGHTNING freak you out?

9) Plant 42 or somewhere else in Palmdale

10) Illinois/Wisconsin/Minnesota (this is the biggie!)
One monster craft kicking the flight envelope tests to all kablooeee!

What did EG&G or whatever it is now make you go through!?
edit on 2013/7/3 by StargateSG7 because: addition...

edit on 2013/7/3 by StargateSG7 because: sp

edit on 2013/7/3 by StargateSG7 because: extra STUFF!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Something going on in Brazil too. Have a relative there for 6 months can only call home once a week. E mail & text but they are monitored. Will be done in November I think. Stuff going on everywhere

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikell
Something going on in Brazil too. Have a relative there for 6 months can only call home once a week. E mail & text but they are monitored. Will be done in November I think. Stuff going on everywhere

---

That might be for Avionics and Flight Control of the Embraer-built Army Light Attack Craft
that for some dumb reason the U.S. military cannot get built in the USA...If you have
to go foreign for aircraft at least give it to Bombardier (Canadair) in Canada!

...OR...

A super-duper secretive, stash of Element 115 was found deep in the Amazon
which will be secreted back to Area 51/S4 and put into some human-built UFO test bed !!! ;-)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join