It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bomber Last message on Facebook to his Father : I have never done it , they set me up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
A video of him wrestling with some American friends.

Here's a good article with some info about him: www.telegraph.co.uk...

To be honest I can't really find it in myself to believe he did this.

EDIT: Here's his Russian social network account: vk.com...
edit on 22-4-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

has anyone translated that page?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Why the hell has this only been flagged twice

either you guys are being retarded

or 90 percent of you are just here to spam

flag this while it still has hope

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

So the possibility of him being targeted and hunted is no longer a question? I'd like to see the evidence you have that made you come to your current conclusion. So far the only clear evidence released were video and pictures of these two men near the area, a man wounded on the ground with personnel surrounding him, and some thermal imaging video that says nothing (wouldn't even consider this one evidence). Everything else we know is simply a story.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Id point you in the direction of a thread i made showing him shooting at police and lighting a bomb.......
i expect more potato comments as it goes against the false flag theory...what innocent person is carrying bombs, and shoots at police on exit of their vehicle???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its not doing great because people want to be a fantasy rather than the truth...and the truth is that he was guilty of something, otherwise he wouldnt be armed to the teeth and throwing home made bombs at police officers.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic

So the possibility of him being targeted and hunted is no longer a question? I'd like to see the evidence you have that made you come to your current conclusion. So far the only clear evidence released were video and pictures of these two men near the area, a man wounded on the ground with personnel surrounding him, and some thermal imaging video that says nothing (wouldn't even consider this one evidence). Everything else we know is simply a story.

My dilemma is this- regardless of what I think, I know there is no way to ever "know"...Anything...Ever. I know Governments lie, I know Police lie, I know false Flags , inside jobs and unsavory things are a reality. I know that even if something isnt planned or set up there are often lies around the event to move or bring forth an agenda... But here is the thing. I know the Government isnt always lying, the MSM isnt always wrong, not everything is an inside job/false flag and that these things are quite rare.

-So regardless of what I think- it doesnt matter since I will never see the evidence (a grand jury might)and even if I spot clear lies it doesnt necessarily mean the "narrative" didnt happen as stated- There is just no way to know.

In this case, based on what I have seen, read and heard on the scanner- There are a million reasons I choose I believe that this looks pretty much like the brothers were guilty. But I do not KNOW it, could be wrong and am not wanting to argue that particular point.

I am all about the presumption of innocence regardless of my beliefs and this obviously (to me) fake facebook message.

-Once again. The manhunt began because they didnt do what 99.99% of everyone who was innocent would have done. Contact the Police, and attorney, blah, blah for your own safety (even against a vigilante mob since you are on the National news.) I think had they been innocent it would have never progressed past the point where their pictures were placed all over the news- Running doesnt look good for n innocent person.
edit on 22-4-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mykingdomforthetruth

I do not know if he is guilty or not. I would hope that will be decided in a court of law. Nor do I know if he wrote that himself on FB or if it is a hoax. That is what this thread is here to establish..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Thank you for your thread... s/f)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Whos shooting? Cant see squat.

Shooting what? Sounds like a cap gun.

What police? There was an army of cops, lights and sirens blaring. I see 1 set of headlights and some tail lights.

I mean come on.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

All I see is a man exit his vehicle, move to the front of it, duck down to get away from the wind, and finally he lights his cigarette.

That video shows nothing.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Whos shooting? Cant see squat.

Shooting what? Sounds like a cap gun.

What police? There was an army of cops, lights and sirens blaring. I see 1 set of headlights and some tail lights.

I mean come on.

lol is all im going to say to that

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

lol you didnt see the shooting or hear it? WOW whats wrong with you lot!!!
Had it been a video saying it was a Alien coming out of the car 99% of you would have found some way to make it fit. You lot are a joke.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Be sure to look through my history of posts before associating me with any group of users. I'm far from what you're describing. I actually think YOU fit in with the users you're describing. It's sad you find that video to be evidence.

Without even thinking you know the video was edited and not simply uploaded from the phone it was recorded on because the same clip replays itself over and over.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
-I personally thought the Video was proof of nothing. I couldnt really see much. Certainly didnt see any bombs nor a good shot of the suspect at all.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Do you think you could make a positive ID of some one from the video you linked.. Is it good enough to be evidence..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
FAKE - HOAX

Why on earth would he write a message to his Dad in English? Doesn't make any sense and whoever made the hoax clearly wasn't thinking.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Did he not speak English...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Can we please move the discussion about the video to the thread about the video.

This thread is about the claim that Tsarnaev posted on Facebook.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I am sure he had a facebook, it is an assumption but I would lean toward he did he was in college and partying with alot of the students there at the college. Again just an assumption, I myself have not seen any evidence proving he did it nor have I seen any that 100% clears him.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I think that those "pranksters" should be criminally persecuted as their actions influence the due process of the law and criminal investigation of the accused...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

After living and working around the world none of my friends who speak English as a second language would speak it with their parents. They still speak their own language.

When I was living in the Czech Republic speaking Czech I didn't start writing to my mother in Czech. My ex who was Polish and lives in Australia, parents live in Australia, all speak and know English but when talking to each other only speak in Polish, their native language.

Common sense, people need to get out more.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join