It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bomber Last message on Facebook to his Father : I have never done it , they set me up

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This is flying around the interent today and in numerous places. I do not know if it is a hoax or not I could not find his FB page. If anyone does find it please dont link it here in ATS. The image looks different to FB on a PC apparently because it is on an Iphone or something.

Can anyone throw any light on this...

Boston Bomber Last message on Facebook to his Father : I have never done it , they set me up

economicrisis.com...

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If this was legit, i don't think he would write in English to his father.

Hoax.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Mianeye because: Capital

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
lol hes bound to say that. Hhe wants his dad to get him a good lawyer so hes stating his case!
edit on 22-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Look at this, he is shooting at police and lighting a bomb. Not the actions of an innocent man in my book. I was unsure, but now im inclined to believe he did do the bombing

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
is that the Russian Facebook? i'm not familiar with Facebook as i don't have one and don't utilize one,

intriguing none the less, considering the reports of his brother calling his mom before the alleged gun fight

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Agreed. During the events several fake Twitter and Facebook accounts were set up by "pranksters" (read: sick jerks), and I'll bet my hat that this is yet another one. Not really a way to know if this is real or not without direct links, better screenshots etc.

Also, it's a known fact that Tsarnaev didn't have a Facebook account, but an account on a Russian site similiar to Facebook.

By the way the "screenshot" is of the Facebook app for Android/iPhone.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Suspect #2 did not have a Facebook account. He had an account on a foreign social networking site.

This seems like a hoax.

link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
lol hes bound to say that. Hhe wants his dad to get him a good lawyer so hes stating his case!
edit on 22-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

No. Quite the opposite. he knows (more than likely) that he is a deadman. He commited a major atrocity (allegedly) which has to have some reason behind it. IF he did it, clear evidence would exist which his parents would have seen at some point.

He had seconds left. Why would he deny doing this? This is the "pinnacle" of his life, his "reason" and he knew it could come to this-

I say Hoax for other reasons.

link   
Apparently if one is of a certain faith partaking in a drill, they're screwed.
So don't do it!

link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Thanks for that..Have you seen any higher resolution footage in which you can make out and see who it is...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Yep you do have to wonder. Just like they where doing drills on 911 and 77 london....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

You say Hoax for your own reasons good for you.

Must be fun believing your own BS.

Lets hope other serial killer/psychopaths and never judged by people like you else they would get away with murder.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

RAW footage is really dark and on its side, this is the only footage in existence of him actually shooting at police as far as i know.
I think those close enough to see were wise in staying back and not filming. Sky just did a report showing the damage to surrounding houses from the bombs and gun fire. Surprised no innocents were killed.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

You say Hoax for your own reasons good for you.

Must be fun believing your own BS.

Lets hope other serial killer/psychopaths and never judged by people like you else they would get away with murder.

Most readily admit it, brag about it and find a sense of celebrity and importance based on their deeds- Very few ever deny it,
I say its a hoax based on the fact that I couldnt find his facebook when his name was first released but later on he had several "accounts" floating around. Also, he would probably not be communicating with his father in English since his father seems to speak a very broken English- Also the sheer amount of facebook hoaxing counts against any of these posts unless proven otherwise.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Wow you guys are hilarious arguing misinformation. This isn't even the right guy. But good job falling into THEIR trap.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Maskander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
please forgive me for what... ? and im sorry it has come to this.. why ?

sounds like he´s guilty of something if not a bombing ..

did he even write that facebook post ? facebook book trolls will do anything to stir the pot (like and share this if you agree)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
A video of him wrestling with some American friends.

Here's a good article with some info about him: www.telegraph.co.uk...

To be honest I can't really find it in myself to believe he did this.

EDIT: Here's his Russian social network account: vk.com...
edit on 22-4-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
A video of him wrestling with some American friends.

Here's a good article with some info about him: www.telegraph.co.uk...

To be honest I can't really find it in myself to believe he did this.

I believe he did it. Had he turned himself in, contacted an attorney or acted differently after being initially outed- I would agree. Regardless of whether he was partially set up or not- IDK and neither does anyone else- But he did run and he did fight, and that does seem guilty.

Its a scary world- personally I think his brother was the Mastermind and he got caught up in some very serious # and TPTB are using this to test the waters on Militarized Police tactics... But the brothers had some guilt in this IMHO.

-That said, I also think the presumption of guilt needs to be there regardless of my own "beliefs" until evidence comes forth. I think denying him his rights and even talking "enemy combatant" is a dangerous step indeed.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

That said, I also think the presumption of guilt needs to be there regardless of my own "beliefs" until evidence comes forth. I think denying him his rights and even talking "enemy combatant" is a dangerous step indeed.

I certainly agree with that...Everyone should be allowed the due process of law regardless of the crime committed.. When this is denied we are taking big steps backwards not forwards. This should not be the action of a civilised society..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join