It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bomb suspect running from car and lighting a bomb!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This video shows absolutely nothing...
There has not been 1 single photo or video which shows either Brother either brandishing a firearm or a bomb??
How can you believe this video has any credibility whatsoever. It shows nothing.

I was of the understanding that evidence is required in order to prove someone's guilt.
Yet I've seen nothing and now 1 of the "Suspects" is dead and the other can't speak???

Common sense is obviously not that common anymore....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillrise77
This video shows absolutely nothing...
There has not been 1 single photo or video which shows either Brother either brandishing a firearm or a bomb??
How can you believe this video has any credibility whatsoever. It shows nothing.

I was of the understanding that evidence is required in order to prove someone's guilt.
Yet I've seen nothing and now 1 of the "Suspects" is dead and the other can't speak???

Common sense is obviously not that common anymore....

Ok il post the pictures!!! Couldnt be bothered originally as its time consuming finding them again.
Sit tight, hush your gums and il post them....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Would that be the same white hat the "bomber" wore backwards all the way through this so everyone can see his face and then left on the whole time to make sure no one made any identification errors?

This reminds me of the 911 pentagon video of the plane that was proof...
except you couldn't make out the plane

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Exactly like that 9/11 Pentagon video and with that Pentagon Video what was the deal with all those boxes in front of the camera?
More blur effects?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join