It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bomb suspect running from car and lighting a bomb!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Heres a video of Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev jumping out of a car, shooting at police 3 times, then running to the front and lighting a bomb. Last shot heard at the end is the police i think.

The video was taken in Laurel Street. Not sure when this was, must have been before they found him in the boat.

edit on 22-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Links to sources

www.today.com...
twitter.yfrog.com...

Trolls!!

interview with the guy who filmed it!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Very incriminating to Police, for it confirms that if it is them (not just anyone in white cap), there's no reason in the world they got away from almost an arm length of monitoring/surveillance.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Wow! That video is horrible quality!

I'm really surprised people still shoot video with potatoes.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451
Wow! That video is horrible quality!

I'm really surprised people still shoot video with potatoes.

Thanks for the great comment

Why bother posting if its nothing constructive? This isnt facebook

Its the only footage showing him actually shooting at police, many people were hiding, avoiding the gun fire and shrapnel from the bombs

news.sky.com...

Watch the video, the whole street is littered with bullet holes and shrapnel damage. Would you go and film an armed killer shooting at police, lighting bombs outside your house?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
mate that could have been a giant bunny rabbit shooting at police with a crossbow for all we know I could barely make the car out let alone anything else

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
mate that could have been a giant bunny rabbit shooting at police with a crossbow for all we know I could barely make the car out let alone anything else

I can clearly see a man, shooting behind him as he jumps from the car. Im starting to think my eyes operate better than most peoples

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mykingdomforthetruth

Haha. Good one.

You and some friends make this a few hours ago?

Clearly thats Obama and former President Bill Clinton.

edit on 22-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Based on it was filmed in Laurel street...where the police had a stand off with the suspect.

Ive just read a thread about a tweet an hour after the bombs went off "controlled explosion in one minute opposite the library"...debunked by the times and tweets shown....
and people are loving it, because they are mis informed or looking for a conspiracy. Legitimate footage of the suspect doing what the police said he did gets ridiculed whilst the bs story gets applauded.

Yea its not great footage, but its the only one in existence of the suspect having it out with police.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

This video EXACTLY SHOWING NOTHING, how you can claim that the person in this stupid video is the bomber suspect? (Could be my son with paintball gun adventure in street with his friends).

Jesus H christ…. I knew that every (detective wannabe) would soon attempt to fill up ATS pages and bandwidth with this kind of cheap crap.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

This video EXACTLY SHOWING NOTHING, how you can claim that the person in this stupid video is the bomber suspect? (Could be my son with paintball gun adventure in street with his friends).

Jesus H christ…. I knew that every (detective wannabe) would soon attempt to fill up ATS pages and bandwidth with this kind of cheap crap.

Legitimate footage, get over it...sorry it doesnt fit with your false flag theory.
Theres no way of proving its real, but it is. If you cant see someone get out of the car shoot 3 times and light a bomb you need your eyes testing.

I wish there was better footage, but there isnt yet. I think its very sad that people are stopping by and posting such crappy comments....too much Alex Jones and ATS i think. Time for many of you to take a break and start looking at things logically rather than fantasizing bs stories fed to you by conspiracy tards.

ATS is going down the pan big time, members dont contribute, just criticize anything that doesnt fit their beliefs.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Sorry, how are you determining the street, the city, the date, the time or the identity of the person in the video?

Not trying to be difficult, I'm asking sincerely.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

With all due respect..

Minimum requirement in this video and your claim would be at least (facial recognition of the suspect).

Can you provide it..?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

With all due respect..

Minimum requirement in this video and your claim would be at least (facial recognition of the suspect).

Can you provide it..?

Cant happen can it as its too dark to pull much from it. All i know for certain is that it was filmed in the exact street that the police reported a shootout with the suspect....Laurel Street. Il try and find more details but to be honest, its pointless. You as well as others only want to see and hear he was innocent, set up, and this is a false flag.

Im sure when better footage emerges there will be more bs excuses to discard it or ignore it as legitimate evidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia

This is an obvious trolling.

A few clowns who know each other, got together to shoot this video, then posted it to see how many people they could convince.

People need to get a job, find something to do.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Sorry, how are you determining the street, the city, the date, the time or the identity of the person in the video?

Not trying to be difficult, I'm asking sincerely.

twitter.yfrog.com...

Thats all thats on it....Dark video of black Benz in shoot out with Watertown on laurel st PD

More
www.today.com...
twitter.yfrog.com...

Looks like you lot are looking like the trolls now

Thanks for nothing as usual

I agree get a job, or at least educate yourself...not on conspiracy sites though

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth

Could have been, except the guy who filmed it has been doing interviews the last few days and has tons of photos of the shootout. Just added links for people like you

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This video is total crap.

I suppose that makes me some crazy shill now.. the fact that i pointed out that this video is by far the crapyiest and lowest resolution of anything i've ever seen..

and i watch tons of UFO vids.. so that's saying something.

I cannot, and will not even validate what it's meant to be.. i just can't, im much smarter than that.. and so is most of ATS..

For all i know it's a asian festival, with crackers and lanterns and all that jazz.

I question your motive here, deeply. and so should the Owners and mods of ATS.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
This video is total crap.

I suppose that makes me some crazy shill now.. the fact that i pointed out that this video is by far the crapyiest and lowest resolution of anything i've ever seen..

and i watch tons of UFO vids.. so that's saying something.

I cannot, and will not even validate what it's meant to be.. i just can't, im much smarter than that.. and so is most of ATS..

For all i know it's a asian festival, with crackers and lanterns and all that jazz.

I question your motive here, deeply. and so should the Owners and mods of ATS.

Rather than ignoring the source, why not take a moment to verify its what i said it is???
Or are you just grabbing at straws to fit in with all the others that cant or wont accept he is guilty?
Sources are in the OP now and in a post above this

None of you contributed, none of you could accept what was in the op, and now you look like fools. Interview with the guy who filmed it confirms everything i said in the OP.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I suppose there will be no more replies now you are proven wrong in your assumptions? Always the way it seems, you get owned and walk away with your tail between your legs.

Again, thanks for nothing

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wow... ATS is so weird now...

From Newtown massacre... now "too much" people come here and JUST talk about false flag...

You bring them proof, they bash it.
THEN, they show "proof" from a mentally ill guy talking with his none-sense theories for false flag....

So sad....

Before newtown, at leasssssst conspiracy was about "The killer is a brainwash, canditate manchu".... AT LEAST, this theory didnt "sh*t" on the victime memory... people admit the drama and death...
And im talkin about Virginia tech and aurora, these drama wasnt "false flagger", but "canditate manchu"

False Flagger are disgusting, because the soil the memory of deads people....

sorry for my english, i'm french!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join