It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh God save us all, Bush is 666

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
sorry folks - 666 is princ charles...look up the anti-christ and a cup of tea

its about a mathematical system and tells that charlie boy is the one you are after - i also found some funny stuff about all this in regards to charles

give me a while and i will c if i can get you a link

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
here is the link guys....

www.stargods.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Isn't the anti-christ supposed to be a peacekeeper? People look up to him and such?

Hardly what we have here.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, I'm not Christian but if there were ever going to be an anti Christ...it would be Dubya....doesn't it say something about him coming from a political family? I don't think there is one...but he'd sure fit the bill wouldn't he!?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipstream_node
Yep. The bible code prophesies are coming true. All of the prophesies are coming true. Bush is indefinately the beast. He is 666. There isnt much hope now.

Lets just hope things turn out right.

You dont know much about the bible right. All the bible prophesies are comeing true? No there not.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Maybe this is indicative of my own subconscious hangups, but I think the Anti-Christ would be a suave, urbane, worldly, outwardly philanthropic, and the very least guy anybody would expect. Bush is swaggering, loud, a little uncouth, obviously big-business, and roughly half the US & many people in other countries think he's the Anti-Christ. Too obvious. The Devil is not that stupid. The Anti-Christ would have the charisma of a Kennedy. He would be very John Edwards-like--though I'm not saying he's the Anti-Christ. Though as somebody in a thread pointed out a while ago--he does look a lot like Damien in The Omen III.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Well, I'm not Christian but if there were ever going to be an anti Christ...it would be Dubya....doesn't it say something about him coming from a political family? I don't think there is one...but he'd sure fit the bill wouldn't he!?

Bush is going to play a key role in the Anti-Christs up-bringing but he cannot be the Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ will be looked up at as a great peace keeper and a solid leader. Almost everyone will love him and addore him.

Bush is hated in our country by millions, and is hated all around the globe. No way is it possbile for George Bush to be the anti-christ...

However the United States alone will play a very key role in the end. Since we already have troops in Babylon(Iraq), whats next? Iran? Arafat is dieing... if he dies it is possible for Palestine and Israel to be at peace again.

Peace is the key with the end. A new world order. Global control. In order for this to happen with our current position its going to take a major attack and another World War.

How this will happen is quite simple. I have thought about this with all the current events unfolding, it makes sense what I have thought about.

First a nuclear attack on Israel will happen. The United States automatically assumes Iran did the attack for North Korea would have no reason to attack Israel with nuclear weapons. Iran claims they did the attack. The United States being Israel's allies will take our other allies and declare war on Iran. China and Russia being tied with Iran are fed up with the United States and decide to back up Iran. After this happens the rest of the world jumps in, this is when WWIII takes place.

During WWIII The United States, China, and Russia begin to crumble. The largest countries on earth right now are defensless after this. The United Nations decides to step in and end all the fighting. After that happens the United Nations has a reason to call themselves a one world government.

After the fighting is ended, the entire world is so destitue and weary of war that we will do anything for peace. A few years pass and everything is resolved and the world is at peace. The United Nations is now controlling all the countries of the world because the world leaders, US, China & Russia, were destroyed or at least disarmed. This left them out of power. The United Nations then will be the dominance around the globe and will decided what happens. Meanwhile Israel is being rebuilt and the temple reconstructed.

The leader of United Nations will be looked at as a great leader and peace-maker. He will be looked up at by all eyes of the world. Accept a few who realize what is going on. A group of religious people come together to try and fight off what is coming. Someone tries to assassinate the UN leader and shoots him in the head. He survives the head trauma and then is recognized by christians and catholics around the globe as the anti-christ.

Kind of long and too thought out I know, but it makes some sense that something of this nature could take place.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
You know little about the anti-christ don't you?

He is supposed to be liked by tho WHOLE WORLD!

Now, I COULD be wrong (and I most likely AM) but Clinton. He was (and still IS) loved by many. Including those in the international venues.

I myself loved Clinton and thought that he was one of the best US president in recent memory.

Bush? No Way. He's too much of a moron to begin an armageddeon. He'd probably wage the war upon good pre-emptively for no reason.

SUCH THE FOOL IS GEORGE W. BUSH.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellymai
bush is just a tool...

- Stop right there, that's all the explaination anyone needs.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
You know what I find ironic about Bush being the antichrist. In the bible it says the antichrist will be a false-prophet and will decieve the people, and they look upon as their messiah. Well Bush has secured the votes of the Christians, who are looking upon him as their messiah, and defender, their crusader, and upholder of their moral values. Ironic, right?

Yeah, whatever!

That is too funny. Where do you guys get this stuff?

NOT

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
actually if u study scripture at all it tells u that Nero is the beast, 666, antichrist and all that otehr stuff u want to add...

i cant remeber how the system works etc. but i do remeber taking th class and being told nero is 666, this is enforced by the fact that Revelations was writen during his rain of persecutions etc.

if not not mistaken revelations was also written as a book of hope to the christians martyrs as to say at first it sux but in the end u will see the light and it is good etc.

ofcoarse there are also the fundamentalist and the uneducated who ither
a. belive in adam and eve word for word, and that there was a worldwide flood, etc.
or
b. manipulate the bible to fit there needs or want to be true beliefs.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by luvthy#ry

If anyone right now at this exact point in time is the Anti-Christ is Kofi Annan.

How come everytime a black man tries to take over the world, people have to call him the anti-christ?

What do you mean every time? I dont even think it has happened since Hannibal.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipstream_node
I have not doubt that this is the beginning of the end, regaurdless of whether or not he is literally "the antichrist"

Good response to your assertions holding no weight...

You obviously have little idea about Bush, or the characteristics of the anti-Christ.
First and foremost is the anti-Christ would never be able to publicly proclaim Christ as being his Savior.

Bush is American. Sorry, we are just not that important in the grand scheme of things.

The last point is that if Dubya was the anti-Christ, his wife would club him like a baby seal.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If Bush is so hated, then why did so many people vote for him and re-elect him?
Clinton is a disgrace to this country and we should all be ashamed to call him President , besides , Hillary was the President, not him.
She is the one that traveled all over the world while he stayed home and did only God knows what..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join