It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your star family?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
A close friend and Beatles fan nearly married into Ringo's family.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hello, my name is Clythemnestra. Pamper yourself. I have just been told by Hog Mahog that a mother ship will appear over your house tonight. They want to give you a trip to Proxima Centauri. Send $350 if you are interested.
edit on 23-4-2013 by EnPassant because: deletion

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnPassant
Hello, my name is Clythemnestra.

I think my wife had that during her second pregnancy.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor
I am curious to know if anyone knows who their star family is. I share a strong connection with the Blue Arcturians.

Last year during a fast and meditation period I made contact with a being that might have been a Blue Arcturian. He had a shimmering diamond shaped object embedded in his forehead. Blue is a consistent mystical theme for me.

edit on 23-4-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Thank you so much for sharing this with me! I'm delighted to hear that you had such an experience. Have you had any other form of encounters with other beings?

I forgot to mention, what did your experience feel like?
edit on 23-4-2013 by Luckyxfactor because: .

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by BlueMule

Thank you so much for sharing this with me! I'm delighted to hear that you had such an experience. Have you had any other form of encounters with other beings?

Yes, I have had other encounters. I'm what Jacques Vallée would call a 'contactee'.

I forgot to mention, what did your experience feel like?

It was pretty mindblowing. It was like a wormhole opened in my brain and I could see the alien through it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

People who devote their lives to using their abilities to provide others with insight need money just as the majority of us do.

"People who devote their lives to provide others with insight"....don't make me laugh!

The woman is devoting her life to making money!.......if she really wanted to help people and provide insight she'd be charging a hell of a lot less than $100 per hour!

Obvious scammer is obvious!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I can't afford to find out who my star family is...

Maybe one will just adopt me.
edit on 4/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

I know !!
I hate those ET's from the Visa/Paypal binary system.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In relation to the Star symbols of birth (this cycle) including Chinese- Aldebaran and the Pleiades & Thuban

Aldebaran English pronunciation: /ælˈdebərən/[7][8] (α Tau, α Tauri, Alpha Tauri) is a red giant star located about 68 light years away in the zodiac constellation of Taurus. With an average apparent magnitude of 0.87 it is the brightest star in the constellation and is one of the brightest stars in the nighttime sky. The name Aldebaran is Arabic (الدبران al-dabarān) and translates literally as "the follower", presumably because this bright star appears to follow the Pleiades, or "Seven Sisters" star cluster in the night sky.[3]
-------

******* 7 Sisters Cluster Local

In astronomy, the Pleiades (pron.: /ˈplaɪ.ədiːz/ or /ˈpliː.ədiːz/), or Seven Sisters (Messier object 45 or M45), is an open star cluster containing middle-aged hot B-type stars located in the constellation of Taurus. It is among the nearest star clusters to Earth and is the cluster most obvious to the naked eye in the night sky. The name Pleiades comes from Greek mythology; the celestial entity has several meanings in different cultures and traditions.

The cluster is dominated by hot blue and extremely luminous stars that have formed within the last 100 million years. Dust that forms a faint reflection nebulosity around the brightest stars was thought at first to be left over from the formation of the cluster (hence the alternate name Maia Nebula after the star Maia), but is now known to be an unrelated dust cloud in the interstellar medium that the stars are currently passing through. Computer simulations have shown that the Pleiades was probably formed from a compact configuration that resembled the Orion Nebula.[7] Astronomers estimate that the cluster will survive for about another 250 million years, after which it will disperse due to gravitational interactions with its galactic neighborhood.
-------

Thuban also known by its Bayer designation Alpha Draconis (α Draconis, α Dra) is a star (or star system) in the constellation of Draco. A relatively inconspicuous star in the night sky of the Northern Hemisphere, it is historically significant as having been the north pole star in ancient times. Thuban is an Arabic word for snake ثعبان thuʿbān.

Even though Johann Bayer gave Thuban the designation Alpha, its apparent magnitude of 3.65 is 3.7 times fainter than the brightest star in the constellation, Gamma Draconis (Eltanin), whose apparent magnitude is 2.24.

. as VENUS... GUIDES 1.. little personal

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 4/23/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
A close friend and Beatles fan nearly married into Ringo's family.
That would be the 'Starr' family and probably the closest we will get. Actually it's 'Starkey' so, I don't know. How is it that he had the hottest wife of the four? I do think Paul was replaced by a reptilian.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I do think Paul was replaced by a reptilian.

Please tell me your joking......please.....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't know if a "star family" exists, but if all these types of alien groups that we do know of are real, I'd have an affinity with Arcturians and Reptilians I think, and another group that I can't describe so easily. If they're not real, I've got an affinity for those types of thoughtforms or whatever you want to label them as. There's something there for sure, maybe it's just different aspects of our minds though.

edit : Reptilians to me are closely related to, or even the same as, the Nagas of Buddhism.

edit 2 : Interesting extract on Nagas :

In the great epic Mahabharata, the depiction of nagas tends toward the positive. An epic calls them "persecutors of all creatures", and tells us "the snakes were of virulent poison, great prowess and excess of strength, and ever bent on biting other creatures" (Book I: Adi Parva, Section 20). At some points within the story, nagas are important players in many of the events narrated in the epic, frequently no more evil nor deceitful than the other protagonists, and sometimes on the side of good.

Source : en.wikipedia.org...

I like this too :

One nāga, in human form, attempted to become a monk; when telling it that such ordination was impossible, the Buddha told it how to ensure that it would be reborn a man, able to become a monk.

Source : en.wikipedia.org...

And I also like Mucalinda : en.wikipedia.org...

Finally : to say things like "Reptilians are evil", if these beings are real, is honestly something that I see as basically racist. That might seem comical, but I think it's true.
edit on 23-4-2013 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

I don't know much about star families. But I do know the date back to the ancient Egyptian alien civilization was estimated to around 36,000 years ago, but more mainstream it was estimated around 10,500 years ago.

The weathering on the Sphinx shows us that it then, but researchers ask, 'why were the ancient monuments built through the cataclysms?'

So it appears the ancient Egyptians were aware of the legacy before them, this lost world, it must also be the people in which ancient people refer to as 'the gods.'

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Lyra a long journey ago but the Blue Uniforms are also of that origin, and seems to be Orion/Rigel, and Sirius. I recognize the various humanoid groups around earth. My group was Mars several million years ago, and Mu, and worked with the natives, and nature. Unfortunately there was a macho military dark side takeover.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join