It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aunt reveals Huge intentional holes in media portrayal of events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Aunt opens up to journalists somewhat, claims media is fraudulently portraying Tamerlan as a corpse now, according to this journalist, anyway.

She claims Tamerlan was the one taken (placed in head-stabilization unit?) broadcast by media, and then alive.

Basically she's saying she saw photos of Tamerlan loaded naked, handcuffed into an authority car, therefore he could not have been killed afterward. (unless tortured/executed of course)

Bizarre story. Could there be any truth to it? There's a photo online of his torso with a huge gash in it. One thing I did notice is the corpse's chest is smooth as a baby's bottom, while photos of Tamerlan show a very, very hairy chest.

I wouldn't put it past Officials in deceiving the public re all events, grossly!

edit on 22-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

That is just not believable. I could get my iphone hold it out in front of my face and tell you a story about the three bears.

So sad.

It is bad enough we can't rely upon our own fourth column. Then we have hucksters on youtube.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

Aunt opens up to journalists somewhat, claims media is fraudulently portraying Tamerlan as a corpse now, according to this journalist, anyway.

She claims Tamerlan was the one taken (placed in head-stabilization unit?) broadcast by media, and then alive.

Basically she's saying she saw photos of Tamerlan loaded naked, handcuffed into an authority car, therefore he could not have been killed afterward. (unless tortured/executed of course)

Ha. I stopped caring about what you have to say right there.

Maybe they extracted his brain and put it in a goldfish, named him clause too. That fits in with the false flag, I mean it's family guy tactics. And we all know seth is in on all of these things.

The aunt is a moron, and has been seen to rant incoherently. The naked guy was an innocent suspect who was let go.

That's not hidden news, unless you're simply looking to make things up.

And here's the thread for it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Apparently, another person who was sleeping during A/V class in high school! Luv the walking/taking camera shots. Very 'West Wing'. Press for Truth must mean, press the bridge of your nose between to fingers, shrug your face, and wince (I did that). Note to the video journalist, ant = small six legged insect aunt = fictitious person you hallucinated speaking to, also it's pronounced 'ont'. Also, it would help you become .000000009% more credible if you'd brush the McNugget crumbs off your shirt!
edit on 22/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: spelling

edit on 22/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Star/Flagged.

After the treatment the Aunt received in the media I'm not suprised...

Huckster? Not believable?

The man in the video is a investigative Journalist for Press For Truth (Canadian Truth advocate). There website is down right now, but...

They have a facebook.

www.facebook.com...

Huckster with a Iphone isn't exactly what's in the video. Just someone trying to pass on what he experienced with the Aunt. Trust me, more will come out of this.

If the Aunt has 100 percent identified her Nephew in the video, then it just leaves more shocking "questions."

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hmm, interestingly enough I do remember the Police Scanner reporting something about a 'naked person' or 'someone taking off their clothes.'

Give me a minute, and I'll find it for you.

In the mean time, you can look for the Mass. State Police Scanner audio from that day.

Or, browse this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(EDIT: The above link is pg18 of the 'Shooting at MIT' thread)

Scroll down and you will see a fellow poster mention a naked man.

Also, notice the scattered/scrambled reports coming in, around the same time he was first reported.

I can confirm, that night was extremely chaotic. ATS'rs were on point with every single update, right down to the second. That thread is a snapshot of everything that was going on, in Real-Time.

Photos of the 'naked man' in question.

edit on 22-4-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

Ah the naked man or women whatever happened to that?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
(Edit: semi-double post.)

edit on 22-4-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Saw your son or nephew being walked naked, halfcuffed, into a car safely unscathed,

Then officials let all their aggressions out on him in some secluded area...

of course their story is later gonna change that its not him, even though it is/was!

Sure, the story goes that even another "suspect" or "victim" of the suspects (ie. carjacked) was stripped naked cuffed and taken in to custody. But, what are the odds that so called victim happens to match Tamberlans height, exact skin tone, etc. In essence, the happenchance victim so happens to be Tamerlan's doppleganger? Not! They're so full of it.

US officials & government getting away with bloody murder, homicide, genocide, time and time again right before their funder's eyes.

new topics

top topics

join