It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Colorado Sheriff Owns President Obama...This Cop...I Like!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
I wouldn't be surprized if that Sheriff is as fack as the whole bombing

??? Splain Please?

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by MrFantastic1

Originally posted by DaTroof
All I see is bitchin and moanin with no real solutions of his own. No wonder he's a grunt in a backwater town and not President of the United States.

His solution?

Stop using fear to further Govt. Agendas.

Sounds solid to me.

Peace

Huh? I'm not really sure what you're saying.

Yes you are.

If you don't agree with the vid just say so. It's really ok.

Um, I already did a few posts ago.

And no, no I'm not.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

All I see is bitchin and moanin with no real solutions of his own. No wonder he's a grunt in a backwater town and not President of the United States.

Well, the fact is, there are a lot more "grunts in backwater towns" than there are presidents..... Aren't there.

Brains usually triumph over braun. If the grunts can't find their way out of the backwater towns no one really has to worry too much. And I don't think Sheriff Roscoe is heading out of his county anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Well, the fact is, there are a lot more "grunts in backwater towns" than there are presidents..... Aren't there.

Brains usually triumph over braun. If the grunts can't find their way out of the backwater towns no one really has to worry too much. And I don't think Sheriff Roscoe is heading out of his county anytime soon.

It doesn't make you a backwater grunt who is incapable of finding their way out of the "boondocks" if you care about the rural folks and in many cases.... care about the town you grew up in and decided to make/raise your own family in IMO. Not everyone has dreams of the "bright lights/big city" slice of the American pie.
edit on 4/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Why do you keep mentioning Sheriff Roscoe?

We all know who he is so maybe you are aligning him with the message to make a point?

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

That's his name, isn't it? What would you like me to refer to him as? Bozo the Clown?

How about Shane Heap?

That's the name of the man in the video.

www.elbertcountysheriff.com...

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Whether you agree with any or none of what this police officer had to say, I thought he made his points clearly and politely. He seems like a decent man.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

That's his name, isn't it? What would you like me to refer to him as? Bozo the Clown?

How about Shane Heap?

That's the name of the man in the video.

You sure that's not Sheriff Roscoe? They sure look and sound alike.

It's up to you whether or not you want to follow the link I provided I guess. Or you can keep posting that it's someone else.

www.elbertcountysheriff.com...

Peace

edit on 22-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by jude11

Whether you agree with any or none of what this police officer had to say, I thought he made his points clearly and politely. He seems like a decent man.

I have to agree with you and applaud him for his courage in speaking his mind. That's what makes this country great.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Step 1. Marginalise the messenger-call him a backwater hick, using arrogant elitist mentality.

CHECK!

Step 2. Ignore the message and drive the central points away with useless trivia and hyperbole.

CHECK!

SnF, OP.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
And people bash me for going into psychology, Imma be making the big bucks when people finally realize it's what this guy said (figuring out WHY people are doing these things) instead of taking away the things they are doing them with.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Step 1. Marginalise the messenger-call him a backwater hick, using arrogant elitist mentality.

CHECK!

Step 2. Ignore the message and drive the central points away with useless trivia and hyperbole.

CHECK!

SnF, OP.

Beezzer...

How many times have we been here?

Peace Brother.

Jude11

edit on 22-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Please discontinue the off topic posting.

The topic is:A Colorado Sheriff Owns President Obama...This Cop...I Like!

Please have your comments reflect or expand upon the contents of the OP, and not random, off topic banter.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join