It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsarnaev awake and responding in writing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

There is just no way someone could get away its this. All of the videos people are begging to see here is the evidence, and it will come out shorty. Anyways he's been officially charged with conspiracy to use, and using a weapon of mass destruction. The court room wemt to his hospital room to start the proceedings today.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ender58

There is just no way someone could get away its this. All of the videos people are begging to see here is the evidence, and it will come out shorty. Anyways he's been officially charged with conspiracy to use, and using a weapon of mass destruction. The court room wemt to his hospital room to start the proceedings today.

The videos will come out shortly? What makes you so sure? Where are the videos of Adam Lanza and the Pentagon on 9/11? What about the photos of a deceased Bin Laden?

Don't get too ahead of yourself. I'd love to see the video evidence but I have a feeling we never will..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

If he ends up being found innocent, or if the charges are dropped due to some formality, or if he's expedited, etc. - all INCREDIBLY unlikely buuuut ...

Could you imagine the backlash? I could see Americans actually demanding the suspension of habeas corpus and implementation of NDAA in order to avoid another "terrorist" getting away with it.

Some citizen who lost a loved one, or whose loved one was horribly injured, would take him out....no doubt.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

I'd love to see the video evidence but I have a feeling we never will.

Reminder to self...never drink coffee and read ATS....

Like we're ever going to see that!

The only good news, is that the kid seems like he'll only have a public defender, who of course, is in the Feds' pocket, so it's really all just a formality, no matter how bad they are mucking up this whole thing with stomping on his rights.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Opthe videos are evidence! Rarely does evidence like that hit the mainstream news until the trial! You guys need to get out more

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
"It was just us" - says the suspect.....

This seems highly unlikely (though not impossible), but apparently, it is what the kid is stating. Of course, it's also possible the kid never met his brother's recruiter and handler.

The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has indicated that his older brother, not any international terrorist group, masterminded the deadly attack, a U.S. government source said.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who has been hospitalized with a tube down his throat since Friday, communicated with investigators by writing and nodding.

The preliminary interviews with Tsarnaev suggest the two brothers fit the classification of self-radicalized jihadists, the government source said.

Tsarnaev has conveyed to investigators that Tamerlan's motivation stemmed from jihadist thought and the idea that Islam is under attack, and jihadists need to fight back, the source said Monday.

The government source cautioned that the interviews were preliminary, and that Tsarnaev's account needs to be checked out and followed up on by investigators.

CNN

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

I'd love to see the video evidence but I have a feeling we never will.

Reminder to self...never drink coffee and read ATS....

Like we're ever going to see that!

The only good news, is that the kid seems like he'll only have a public defender, who of course, is in the Feds' pocket, so it's really all just a formality, no matter how bad they are mucking up this whole thing with stomping on his rights.

Yeah, he's got no chance now.. He won't get a fair trial regardless. While I'm not sure that he's guilty, I feel that he most likely is and even if he wasn't they aren't gonna just let their suspect appear innocent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join