It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsarnaev awake and responding in writing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Tsarnaev awake and responding in writing

news.yahoo.com

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is awake and "responding sporadically in writing to questions ... about other cell members and other unexploded bombs, " law enforcement sources told ABC News on Sunday evening.

Authorities had been waiting to question the 19-year-old, who is accused of helping to carry out the attack, which killed three people and wounded 180 others, many of them critically, near the finish line of Monday's race.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Questioning of bombing suspect reportedly begins

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I saw a similar thread regarding the questioning of the suspect beginning that linked to a politico article, but I have something a little different to say.

Okay in my opinion this might be the event that so many theorists here have been talking about, at least it appears to be shaping up that way. Basically they are questioning him and at least stating to the press that their are other bombs and possibly other cell members. What we witnessed in Boston is very unnerving for many reasons. First you have an entire city under martial law because of two guys. It definitely seemed a practice run on martial law and I am not even a huge conspiracy theorist. I mean there is an obvious limit to how much damage to armed men can create. Why isn't this done when serial killers are on the loose, or gangsters, or other disgruntled people. It was an unusual event, but at the same time the threat was the same.

Now if this guy starts saying it is a large organization with many cells we have to ask ourselves if they have set the precedence for martial law anywhere at any time. I will say I am relieved that it wasn't pinned on militia or anything like Joe Biden was praying for, these guys are obviously Islamic extremists. At first I questioned whether they were even the actual bombers because of the saudi that may or may no be being deported (i haven't caught up), and also because WHY WHY WHY would they stay in the town. My initial reaction was two punk kids that committed armed robbery and then were chased by police after stealing a car and throwing bombs. I of course thought.. if you were going to commit a bombing you would have your money and getaway planned much better. Also I wondered if they weren't just throwing things out the window and then the cops detonated them as suspicious packages and so that's how the bomb story started.

There are a lot of unanswered questions, but I have a bad feeling about this year. I have sense Obama was reelected. So far nothing has really rattled Americans, the red scare was a flop, terrorism has been a flop, what's next? And why Chechnya? Weird stuff.

Young Chechnya terrorists without records whose families are saying they were set up.
Drills including bomb sniffing dogs that apparently failed to find any of the four bombs on site.
Curious possibly dismissible Saudi
Manhunt including total lockdown of several neighborhoods and martial law
Now a terrorist in custody talking about other bombs and possible cell links?
Media and vice president desperately pushing the right wing extremist angle to further their anti gun agenda
Just weird.
Story
edit on 21-4-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

So let me get this right .. .. They are basically questioning him. Does he have a lawyer present and did they read him his rights?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

So let me get this right .. .. They are basically questioning him. Does he have a lawyer present and did they read him his rights?

I thought they were trying not to read him his rights so he spoke out. They don't want him having a lawyer telling him not to talk.
Or the other option was to call him enemy combatant.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

edit on 22-4-2013 by spartaocean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Americans are talking in detail about the planting of the bomb, (what about the other?, and the controlled bomb?), the chase from MIT campus to Watertown, Tamerlan Tsarnaev blowing himself up(another lie), Dzhokar evading capture in a densly populated suburb for well over 24hr despite Boston lockdown(ridiculous), and finally found in a residence's boat(what would you do if your brother was hunted down, killed... shake FBI's hand and talk about it??)

Yet the emphasis seems to be on finding MORE terror and islamic extremist breeding in American cities.

3 people died including 1 kid, 1 chinese student, and 1 person I dont even see a single thread on ats about. Boston was not a massacre, in contrast with Sandy Hook which was, since allegedly 28 died, about 20 of them 6-7yo's. Where is the ongoing manhunt for more massacre shooter sleeper cells in Newton, CT? There's no vicious cell of other massacres waiting to happen in America unless they are jihadists or whatever? Theres no reference even to SH where 28 were massacred, yet its not "Terrorism". The IRONY.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

There is never a set motive, or any kind of demand behind the mass shootings though. It almost always turns out the person snaps, and just takes out as many people as he can. Terrorism, though vague tends to have some specifics. Usually, political or religious motivations, using violence and terror to spread their points.

Mass shootings are spreading terror, but they don't necessarily have a rhyme or reason.

Terrorists, tend to have some sort of motivation. With Religious extremism it is their belief they are acting by word of god, ridding the world of the evil they view in the world.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I saw a similar thread regarding the questioning of the suspect beginning that linked to a politico article, but I have something a little different to say.

Okay in my opinion this might be the event that so many theorists here have been talking about, at least it appears to be shaping up that way. Basically they are questioning him and at least stating to the press that their are other bombs and possibly other cell members. What we witnessed in Boston is very unnerving for many reasons. First you have an entire city under martial law because of two guys. It definitely seemed a practice run on martial law and I am not even a huge conspiracy theorist. I mean there is an obvious limit to how much damage to armed men can create. Why isn't this done when serial killers are on the loose, or gangsters, or other disgruntled people. It was an unusual event, but at the same time the threat was the same.

Now if this guy starts saying it is a large organization with many cells we have to ask ourselves if they have set the precedence for martial law anywhere at any time. I will say I am relieved that it wasn't pinned on militia or anything like Joe Biden was praying for, these guys are obviously Islamic extremists. At first I questioned whether they were even the actual bombers because of the saudi that may or may no be being deported (i haven't caught up), and also because WHY WHY WHY would they stay in the town. My initial reaction was two punk kids that committed armed robbery and then were chased by police after stealing a car and throwing bombs. I of course thought.. if you were going to commit a bombing you would have your money and getaway planned much better. Also I wondered if they weren't just throwing things out the window and then the cops detonated them as suspicious packages and so that's how the bomb story started.

There are a lot of unanswered questions, but I have a bad feeling about this year. I have sense Obama was reelected. So far nothing has really rattled Americans, the red scare was a flop, terrorism has been a flop, what's next? And why Chechnya? Weird stuff.

Young Chechnya terrorists without records whose families are saying they were set up.
Drills including bomb sniffing dogs that apparently failed to find any of the four bombs on site.
Media and vice president desperately pushing the right wing extremist angle to further their anti gun agenda
Just weird.
Story

Your thread was informative. Thank you. But what does the Boston bombing have to do with guns?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
friday morning i made the prediction to some family members that they will say there are more cells and bombs as a way to establish marshal law in other cities.

anyone could be "guilty", neighbors will report those with guns, they'll be targeted and their guns taken "temporarily" for safety.

this was a test. it is mightily convenient that he can only write. i for one question how he got out of the boat on his own power with a bullet through his neck/vocal cords.

the only question left is: "which city will be next". i think they'll go for a city that has a few more gun owners to condition people in how to react.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
All you need to know is the name of the hospital he's at. What hospital was Tamerlan taken to? Why? There's your rabbit hole.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Haha.. I have no idea ask Joe Biden. He was one of the first to jump on the "lets not rule out right wing extremists" band wagon. They wanted the culprit to be a right wing "gun nut" really bad.

Regardless they got their chance to try out some new martial law tactics which were outrageous and I even heard a guy on NPR saying how safe he felt inside knowing there were guys in swat gear out on his street while his wife slept. That is almost verbatim. I guess he forgot that if he went outside he likely would have been cuffed on the pavement and was safely trapped in his house. People were embracing this.. how many people were really at risk with two guys armed running around? Was the response justified? I mean if you can do this for two terrorists that inexplicably stayed in the town they just bombed then couldn't they easily lock down chicago every night? Does it matter if it's a gang banger breaking in your house or a terrorist on the run?

I seriously think we will see some changes for the worst this year.
edit on 22-4-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Yep.. I wonder how many bombs there actually were and how many were suspicious object that blew up because cops detonated them?

I am definitely not saying this is what happened and of course don't believe it, but in the police hype what if it were two kids running from the police throwing evidence out the window and then the cops blew it up thinking it was a bomb and then you have a news story that they were throwing bombs?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Just weird.
Story

Your thread was informative. Thank you. But what does the Boston bombing have to do with guns?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Yes! If they (the gov and media) can start pushing the terrorist cells angle then they have ammo (no pun intended) to push for background checks and lay suspicion on gun owners and people that buy large amounts of ammo.

"He bought a few thousand rounds what if he's in a cell? Could he be planning an attack? Could he have bombs? Where is he from, the boston guys looked didn't look very mid eastern!"

It's all heading somewhere.

edit on 22-4-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

As long as they don't ask him if he did it they don't have to. Seen many of interviews with various people on MSM. So, if they don't ask him if he did it or not he doesn't need rights read or a lawyer.

Kind of like being called in to police station for questioning before they chare you I would guess.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

You dont need powder from bullets to make a bomb.

What you do is find a low security industry that has the ingredients for making bombs....I dunno, say a fertilizer plant. Then, you sneak in, steal all you need, then set fire to the place to hide the fact that there had been a theft.

Without proof of theft, there's no man hunt for the thieves, and more importantly no heightened security.

All we need to do now, is keep an eye on warehouses or factories that store these types of chemicals and see if anything suspicious occurs.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Wow, you are right,

As 19-year-old Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev "clings to life," Israeli media revealed that two of the senior doctors treating Tsarnaev have abundant past experience treating victims of terror. That's because they're from Israel.

What happened to our best doctors in this country?

Israeli Doctors Are Treating Boston Bombing Suspect: New Details on His Condition

Thanks to gladtobehere for getting that link in this thread -> www.abovetopsecret.com...
ed it on 22-4-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: added cross reference link

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

US media quoted anonymous sources as saying he had been responding to questions in writing, but this has not been officially confirmed. The FBI's Boston field office and the Boston police department both said the information did not come from them.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. This hasn't been verified as official and true yet and has come from anonymous sources that aren't the police or the FBI

Even if it was true, I am confused as to why someone would bomb a large public event, evade police, kill his brother (if he did) and get arrested, then start giving up all the info on everything. Like if I couldn't talk, and I was that intent on causing destruction and not giving a f- about it all, I would just lay there and stare at the ceiling and do nothing. What are they going to do? Try to torture the information out of you when you can't talk?
edit on 22-4-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
So he woke up from very serious injuries, can't talk (that's not unusual at all when coming out of a coma after surgery) and miracously grabs a pen to paper? I'm not buying it.

So, anything he allegedly writes down can be anyone's handwriting and we are expected to believe it. Do the authorities think we are all stupid? Perhaps in the USA but not outside of the USA.
edit on 22-4-2013 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
All you need to know is the name of the hospital he's at. What hospital was Tamerlan taken to? Why? There's your rabbit hole.

Well, i heard he was at the BETH ISREAL DEACONESS, but then they changed it...but this morning Yahoo say he's in the BETH ISRAEL DEACONESS hospital....I do hope mossad didnt have a chance interrogate / debrief him before the FBI or CIA...

It's funny that Jerusalem sent cops to aid after Wednesdays attack...But they forget to mention why they're trip to the USA was planned Monday..
edit on 22-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join