It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombing suspect "awake and responding in writing to questions".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Bombing Suspect Is Responding to Questions in Writing

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is awake and responding sporadically in writing to questions, authorities said. Investigators are asking about other cell members and other unexploded bombs, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

I would feel much better if there were some unbiased 3rd Parties present to witness everything. I cant speak for others, but I am very skeptical when government/authorities are the sources.

We know that he will not be entitle to his rights of due process or self incrimination.

At minimum, everything should be recorded.

Whats interesting is that they say that they are asking questions about "other cell members and other unexploded bombs".

Its a joke to suggest that theres any presumption of innocence. As far as the State is concerned, hes guilty. Whats their evidence? A backpack, which doesnt even match...

They go on to say that he's " responding sporadically in writing". What they dont say is how he's responding. For all we know he jotted down the following:

"WTF are you talking about"?

Now take a look at this article which carries a similar report:

Tsarnaev awake and responding in writing

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is awake and "responding sporadically in writing to questions ... about other cell members and other unexploded bombs,"...

See what they did there?

In the first article they said that his responses are in writing and then referenced some of the questions that they asked.

In this article, they give the impression that he has already admitted to the crime and is giving information on other terroristic plots...

edit on 21-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There's a decent discussion going on already. Please contribute to the existing thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-4-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Well, thats more of a link to the story without much input from the OP.

My understanding is that ATS would like us to chime in with our opinions/observations.

But thank you Mr. Moderator wanna-be.

Edit* - this comment got starred, hahaha. ATS ROCKS!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
There's a decent discussion going on already. Please contribute to the existing thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-4-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

Dont cha just LOVE the ATS "rent a cops"?
edit on 22-4-2013 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yes, every time they question a terrorist, there should be a member from ATS present, to verify the right questions are asked and the answears are ligitimate

Now we can only wait and see what comes out of it, and i am sure some members of ATS will spin it in to "the goverment is lying".

At least he is responding, and alive, if they really wanted to hide something, the easy solution would have been to kill him, and they didn't do that, so maybe they want to know more, cause they don't have any idea if more people are involved.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Well, thats more of a link to the story without much input from the OP.

My understanding is that ATS would like us to chime in with our opinions/observations.

But thank you Mr. Moderator wanna-be.

Edit* - this comment got starred, hahaha. ATS ROCKS!

There's enough input from many users throughout that thread, including the OP. If your objective was to have a discussion your opinion would've been better suited in a thread where people are already discussing the subject. But by your response it seems like you rather have your opinion in its own thread so as to keep it in plain view for some "stars".

With users constantly posting threads pertaining to the same subject over and over ATS starts looking a big mess and doesn't "rock" so much. That's especially true for someone like me who looks at the "New Topic" section looking for some topics and I have a possibly interesting thread bumped off of the list because you and two other users posted threads repeating the same thing and they're 30-60 minutes apart.

But no, go about your business and excuse my point.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yes .. only a backpack

And surveillance footage, and guns, and explosives, and hiding in boats, and having facial identification to all the above - yes must be no evidence and totally non legit. Very normal behavior

Perhaps it could be coincidence that they were just at the marathon, and they also decided to murder someone and carjack someone and throw bombs out windows - hmmmmmmmmmm

Of course we could rely on the totally reliable internet community to zero in on the REAL people responsible (sarcasm horn)

Let's grow up and realize they did a good job here

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Yes, every time they question a terrorist, there should be a member from ATS present, to verify the right questions are asked and the answears are ligitimate

But who.. Me? No one here would believe it. And if it was some of these false flag waving people, then everything he said would be cryptic clues pointing to the illuminati overlords on their secret moon base where they collect the souls of virgins and throw meteors to the earth.

They won't ever be satisfied. "A back pack that's all they have zomg zomg zomg" - yeah and the fact he was shooting at cops, throwing bombs at cops, and running from the cops in an SUV.

Ignore that, lets focus on the poor lad, he looks so innocent in his pics. Oh why oh Why are the Amerikkkans so evil and violence in everywhere..
Lets rant and hold a sign!!!1

You know, they could witness someone stab someone in the face with an axe, fist pump the air and scream "Take That you innocent person, Bam!" and they'd still prefer to think it was the government.

And lets not forget the naked guy. Why won't they tell us who he was? They're lying. Damn criminals, the naked guy, was probably hacked up by cias... sent to afghanistan as a sign to all those terrorists not to F with the CIA.

At least he is responding, and alive, if they really wanted to hide something, the easy solution would have been to kill him, and they didn't do that, so maybe they want to know more, cause they don't have any idea if more people are involved.

They've got fbis and cias all over ATS who saw them saying "They'll kill him before he talks!!" so they can't kill him before he talks. But that's just the news..
edit on 22-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join