It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing for SYRIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Reading Mr Carr's comments today gave me the impression that plans are well under way for Syria.

Sadly, it looks like Australia's going to be involved.

www.news.com.au...

Mr Carr took the Australian plan to the crisis meeting which would see Australia offer to assist the Syrian opposition forces transition to a new political system when it finally overthrows the regime of Bashar alAssad - which most experts believe now is inevitable.

I don't like that one bit, sounds like we're going to be doing an Afghanistan/Iraq style intervention here. Problem is I'd say Syrians and Iranians will not be as friendly towards the Australian flag as Iraq's were.

The country's extensive chemical weapon stockpile would also have to be secured so that they don't fall into the hands of terrorists.

Looks to me like official planning to remove Álqaeda from Syria and setup a democratically elected government is well under way!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You believing the MSM outlets to much. Note at the quote.

which most experts believe now is inevitable

Which most experts believe now is inevitable time which they say Assad fall is inevitable they have being saying and claiming that for three years now.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Not so much believe, but..

if Assad's downfall was purely the result of these rebels, then yes I'd take it with a grain of salt.

But for Australia to actively push forward offering to help restructure the country once its broken says to me there's much more going on behind the scenes with the UK and USA especially.

Rebels? Assad might survive. But the western nations?.. he's got no chance, even if the people back him.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's a good thing there is no such a-things as blow back, war crimes, turn around is fair play, common sense, sanity, or justice...

hopefully there is such a thing as karma...please be such a thing as karma

sanf
Agit8d

edit on 21-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Looks to me like official planning to remove Álqaeda from Syria and setup a democratically elected government is well under way!
Ya, because it worked so well in Iraq, Afgan.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Opposition aren't winning.. Assad isn't going anywhere. The West are crying. Just about sums it up.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Syria seems like a big meat grinder. Loyalists and Jihadists decimating each other. Big Brother steps in after the two sides weaken each other.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I think Bob Carr has failed to read the rule book on this game or which team he is "supposed" to be batting for?

There must be an absolute exclusion of extremist and jihadist groups such as Al Qaida in Syria's future," said Mr Carr.

Everyone knows the Algaeda forces in Syria are the Western and saudi back Opposition, Free Syrian Army.

Is Bob Carr suggesting that Australia is going in to back Bashar Assad to rid Syria of Alqaeda influence?

Assad is not Alqaeda......

Bob needs to re-read his notes before he makes a public opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

The guy is a compulsive bs artist like just about every other politician in the country. Maybe Bob should get the camo on and lead a platoon in Syria the big headed muppet.

new topics

top topics

join