It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
A possibility.

Aliens are here, and they've been here for a long time.

The new world order is part of an alien agenda. Once the new world order is established, aliens are going to come in and take the throne. The government is in contact with the aliens and are willingly serving the alien agenda.

What's in it for a politician serving an 8 year term to gain control? The 8 year term is designed to prevent power trips. It's knowing that the quicker the new world order is established, the quicker aliens will come. The president knows his power is temporary. Therefore, he must be working to empower something else, probably by obligation.

Gun control isn't about sandy hook, it's about the acquisition of power, and it's a power that he's not even going to have time to enjoy.

Since the nuclear bombs began being tested, reports of flying saucers became a regular occurrence. Assuming at least some of these are true, the question, "what interests aliens about nuclear weaponry?" I can eliminate outright destruction as one of their agendas. They would have done it already. They aren't worried about protecting themselves from us. At least, not directly. If they have technology to get here, they have the ability to thwart attacks. This narrows it down, for me, to they are genuinely concerned with and are trying to preserve our own survival.

But why? It could either be because we are somehow a part of them and to destroy ourselves is to destroy them. Or it could be that they want to use us as servants to their agendas. Or it could be both.

The new world order seems, to me, easy to understand and fitting with the alien context. Didn't Biden say something when talking about gun control along the lines of, "this is only the beginning."? Maybe I'm filling in gaps of matters I'm ignorant of with my imagination, but nevertheless, the gaps are filled.

Whether or not it is part of an alien agenda, the fact of the push towards a new world order seems clear. Obama is a servant to the UN and the UN is the human political organization establishing the new world order. I still think they are doing it at the order of aliens though. Simply because the aliens are a greater power, and they can.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
dude 3 other people posted the exact same thing before you!!!

I think its like a "body snatcher" thing.......................
edit on 21-4-2013 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

What reason would an alien civilization, which must be far more advanced than us, have for sponsoring these NWO moves? What would be their motive?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Smartphones aren't very smart. They make posting in forums a challenge.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

What reason would an alien civilization, which must be far more advanced than us, have for sponsoring these NWO moves? What would be their motive?

To organize us under their rule to serve any other agendas they might have.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

What motive does the US have to trade with any country far less advanced than it?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

A society that rebels would be impossible to control, but a society that conforms willingly would be very easy to control. It would be such that the society would possibly not even be aware that they are controlled.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

If they exist they would be much further ahead of us than we are ahead of the tribes in the Amazon.. If we wanted to we could very easily control the tribes in the Amazon without playing a bunch of NWO games. They could control us for their nefarious purposes simply thru a military conquest. Worked pretty well for Egypt, Rome, China act ect for hundreds of years.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

A society that rebels would be impossible to control, but a society that conforms willingly would be very easy to control. It would be such that the society would possibly not even be aware that they are controlled.

So if we submit to a new world order, then the majority of us will all be on the same page as to what restrictions we accept as law. All aliens would have to do then is take the seat of power without imposing, outright, their restrictions directly. The laws would already be set up. All they want is servants, but they can't have their servants killing each other.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

If they exist they would be much further ahead of us than we are ahead of the tribes in the Amazon.. If we wanted to we could very easily control the tribes in the Amazon without playing a bunch of NWO games. They could control us for their nefarious purposes simply thru a military conquest. Worked pretty well for Egypt, Rome, China act ect for hundreds of years.

Yes but they are already united and can already cooperatively work together. Muslims and Christians wouldn't get along. And so you'd have a group not willing to cooperate.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Smartphones aren't very smart. They make posting in forums a challenge.

Yeah, I just gave up trying to post here via my phone. Long time ago.

Yeah, theres totally aliens tho.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Um, why do these aliens want to take control of our rather unsophisticated planet. Do they see us as a threat? Cause any race who can travel light years to come here is probably not worried about a planet filled with dump creatures(Humans). Why do these aliens want control?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i believe in aliens but are they here now? im not sure anything is posible.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

amen

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The space ship is going to come take us away....the NWO decides who makes the cut

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhinoman

We are their children

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhinoman

Um, why do these aliens want to take control of our rather unsophisticated planet. Do they see us as a threat? Cause any race who can travel light years to come here is probably not worried about a planet filled with dump creatures(Humans). Why do these aliens want control?

Of course they dont see us as a threat. I outlined this scenario in the op. Did you read it? I narrowed it down to control. Why would they want control? Idk. Why does anyone? Even dogs are used to serve us. How can we be used to serve them? Probably the same way we use dogs.. For survival. Dogs are good trackers. People are good workers.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I dont think Aliens care much about humans as they have their own agenda and its at the Galatic level. We humans cant really exert ourselfs effectively outside of low orbit. If humans were to try and extend our violence into space using rocket nuclear war heads then i believe Aliens would then take an interest in us.

The NWO is an idea of nation governments to get the world unified ready for potential conflict with an Alien race.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Like what? What could take so long to accomplish? And why do it in secret? If it's ultimately a good thing for us, why not just tell us so we can get behind it? If it's a bad thing, why not use your superior power to just force us to do it?

Don't make no sense.

new topics

top topics

join