It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Threat in Alabama Hospital, Patients Being Evacuated.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Cullman Regional Medical Center in Cullman has been evacuated, and law enforcement authorities are preparing to search the campus for an alleged bomb.

The caller claimed the alleged bombs were set to explode tonight. A full scale evacuation is almost complete as of 9:30 p.m., and authorities are preparing to search the hospital

Another day another bomb threat. Luckily, a majority of bomb threats end up being false, but due to the past week we cant really assume they are false. My question is why Alabama? A copy cat maybe. I dont know. I dont think it is connected at all to the "terrorist cell" in Boston. I mean there are plenty of other places to bomb besides Alabama. This story is just breaking so sources are limited. This is the only one I could find right now.

alabama.247sports.com...

Here is another source www.cullmantimes.com...
edit on 21-4-2013 by lcbjr1979 because: add source

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Let the copycatting begin. We're going to hear reports like this for weeks to come.

Let's just hope it was a prank call.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What's the point of a prank call? Power? Humour? Some weird agenda?

I truly do not get it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

You know, I don't get it either. Sometimes they're used as a distraction. Other than that... smh. Stupidity.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

I truly do not get it.

False threats always take a certain level of sickness, IMO. As for motive though? How many bomb threats to schools turn out to be a kid who didn't want to take a test or had some other anxiety they foolishly thought such an act was a good solution for?

Heck... This could be as simple as a Nurse running late to work for the last time before being fired and (Light bulb going off!) 'You know...if everyone is out in the parking lot anyway....no one will even notice if I'm late....'

Sick...as I said...but I also think it can be that simple for reasons.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
maybe its' a bunch of junkies who ran in got in their hospital jam jams then tried to steal drugs after putting the call in. Walk right out like your a patient

that wouldn't surprise me 1 bit from what i've seen junkies do for drugs !

probably just some stupid kid who thought it would be funny though, i hope
edit on 21-4-2013 by oniraug because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I am just curious? Is an all out evacuation the normal procedure for a bomb threat?
I wonder if there is more information causing them to take the "threat" seriously?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Calling in a bomb threat... the same week of an actual attack.

... "The Perfect Troll"

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Occupy the police while committing a crime on the other side of town.

Dumb thing to do.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I made a post on a thread 3 or 4 days ago that I had a dream I was in a hospital and a female who was dressed in white was telling me something but I couldn't understand what she was saying but I knew something bad was going to happen to the hospital. This was even before the Boston bombing. Here is the link to my post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully it's nothing but it's kinda freaking me out a little.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shell69

Better to be safe than sorry. If it's nothing, they've inconvenienced the patients at worst. If they don't, and it is something, they have a lot of dead people on their hands.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by shell69

Better to be safe than sorry. If it's nothing, they've inconvenienced the patients at worst. If they don't, and it is something, they have a lot of dead people on their hands.

Evidently it's all clear and they are moving people back in but that's not confirmed by MSM. They also evacuated independence hall today for a fake threat and a few more places I can't remember via a verbal by a friend who lives in NYC.

www.ibtimes.com...#

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I'm not surprised. Nothing ever happens in Cullman. It's a boring little town in the middle of nowhere, with nothing to do (like so many other towns in that area).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
We won't know when it hits again. There will be no warning or threat. Have we not learned that yet?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
LOL - what a weird place to call-in a bomb threat. I bet it's a disgruntled ex employee.

new topics

top topics

join