It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw the first explosion... then I saw a trash can explode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Interesting witness interview clip at around 2:45 into the video. The marathon participant says he saw the first explosion and then saw a trash can explode (2nd explosion). If anyone can find pics of the trash can from before the blasts, we can determine who put something in there.

EDIT: In the video marked UPDATE ELEVEN on this site, a LE official said surveillance photo(s) showed a male carrying a couple of backpacks. Did suspects 1 & 2 ever have multiple backpacks?
edit on 21-4-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Just wanted to say something to the witness who appears at around 2:45.

"There were no exploding trash cans. There were exploding backpacks. They were placed by the suspects, one of whom is dead, the other is unable to speak."

Commit this to memory and repeat as needed.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I would trust someone who was there whose story is corroborated by law enforcement who was also present.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Can't watch videos but maybe this link will help with your search for the trash can. Seem to be at one of the site.

americablog.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Thanks, I hadn't seen this analysis yet. Google Earth pics are nice, but I really really want to see as many pics pre-blast as possible. I think there are more suspects connected to the bombings. How many devices did the BPD explode? One device under the bleachers was confirmed to be a bomb, so I'm sticking with that until proven otherwise.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The beginning looks as if he is in front of a green screen or projected image.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I would say, "he assumed it to be a trashcan", there is no way he would be able to see the trashcan, from the road, with spectators infront.

top topics

join